School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: That is one of the things from the other Roleplay. Like I said, everything has been created beforehand. It's simply a coincidence that you have only control over energy.

Electricity* and it seems entirely logical a wolf from a land of shadows where there would be no Electricity can control it
Yes you made it in another thread and made it not god mode, but you made it not god mode THERE here is different, different people different scenarios different nearly everything, so yh your character is op

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Electricity* and it seems entirely logical a wolf from a land of shadows where there would be no Electricity can control it
Yes you made it in another thread and made it not god mode, but you made it not god mode THERE here is different, different people different scenarios different nearly everything, so yh your character is op
OOC: Let me give you a tidbit of backstory. There are 7 Magics. One of them is Energy.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
zan suddenly dies and vanishes turning into a pit of dark ash with a note where his head once was.
it read:
The god of op has returned!
bai guys see you later if i make a new character, because this char is now completely useless if you need any of my abilties go to talk to wolf over here.
(everyone shouted at me when i was going to make a char with the same power as them, here we go you have the same power as me)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
zan suddenly dies and vanishes turning into a pit of dark ash with a note where his head once was.
it read:
The god of op has returned!
bai guys see you later if i make a new character, because this char is now completely useless if you need any of my abilties go to talk to wolf over here.
(everyone shouted at me when i was going to make a char with the same power as them, here we go you have the same power as me)
OOC: Le soupir... It isn't as if I was ever going to fight you. Gosh, you're so emotional!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz, for God's sake.
It's a fucking different UNIVERSE.
The same way a Portal Gun isn't OP as fuck in the Portal universe, it would be incredibly OP in something like FTL or Castle Crashers - you may not be OP in that universe, but you surely are OP in this one.
And, Darklord, please, I'll make sure Whizz isn't made of fucking rubber next time, OK?

BACK TO CHARACTER:
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO? ZAN IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'LL RIP OFF BOTH OF YOUR ARMS AND THEN BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THEM! I'LL FORCEFEED YOU YOUR OWN EYEBALLS, YOU WILL SHIT THEM AND I'LL PUT THE BACK IN YOUR EYES!"
James had managed to channel the rage for everything that his personalities had been feeling.
For Roger, the injustice of the world.
For Keith, the laziness of people.
For John, the lack of empathy and the fakeness of some.
For Pete, the lack of love in this world.
And for himself, the feeling of missing his girlfriend, which, if that bloody wolf didn't help, would be dead.
He would not lose Sally.
Not again.

Reactions: the_j485

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz, for God's sake.
The same way a Portal Gun isn't OP as fuck in the Portal universe, it would be incredibly OP in something like FTL or Castle Crashers - you may not be OP in that universe, but you surely are OP in this one.
And, Darklord, please, I'll make sure Whizz isn't made of fucking rubber next time, OK?

BACK TO CHARACTER:
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO? ZAN IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT! I'LL RIP OFF BOTH OF YOUR ARMS AND THEN BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THEM! I'LL FORCEFEED YOU YOUR OWN EYEBALLS, YOU WILL SHIT THEM AND I'LL PUT THE BACK IN YOUR EYES!"
James had managed to channel the rage for everything that his personalities had been feeling.
And for himself, the feeling of missing his girlfriend, which, if that bloody wolf didn't help, would be dead.
He would not lose Sally.
Not again.

OOC: You make a good point.
*looks at James* I have just remembered that I have a war to attend to, but I have a little time to help you find those goggles. What do they look like?

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
ignoring the dog with the inflated ego behind him, Varlow kicked open an office door and began tearing the inside apart looking for something useful. Finding nothing, he moved on to the next room over, a security room no less. The door was a bit tougher, but nothing he couldn't tear open. Just a couple filing cabinets and a row of security monitors, most of them filled with static. Looking at the few that were working, he could see areas throughout the lockdown sector they were in. A flash of blue caught his attention. 'there's no way i'm that lucky....' he thought. Then the jackass himself wandered onscreen for another moment before heading in a direction, carrying his damnable rod.

thinking: "Alex. get ready. i have a location on him. i'll try to take him down soon."
Alex: "Noted. once more, good luck."

Turning, he went to have a talk with the two three people and canine remaining.

<(edited to correct the number, ninja darklord >.> )>

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Right, you little shit. Get the goggles, Vision guy has already explained to me, they look like harry potter's spectacles, but with more technology. Can you fit that in your brain beside your ego? Just go do it."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"No, they look more like a Google glass - you know, kind of square and filled with technology, but with the borders as thin as a spectacles'."

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"No, they look more like a Google glass - you know, kind of square and filled with technology, but with the borders as thin as a spectacles'."

I did see one in my trips to help the Humani, so I'll help you.
*blanks out and collapses, and after about an hour, returns to normal, switches to human form, and writes the directions on a piece of paper, handing them to James* The instructions are in English. Those are the only goggles of the sort I could find, so they should be it. *Spirit's aura glows and starts to fade quickly while he attempts to create a portal, and he finally gets it, panting* Could somebody turn that anti-portal hex off?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*leaves the portal open, switches to wolf form, and races there at blinding fast speed, gets the goggles, and brings them back* There.
OOC:*ahem* godmodding! *ahem*

IC: "Right, James, do your thing, and we can stop the timer, buy ourselves some more time. And no, mongrel, you will not be able to get in there. My ashen powers couldn't affect what the material was in there, but it was not metal, and not conductive."

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz, for God's sake.

BACK TO CHARACTER:
He would not lose Sally.
Not again.

OOC: Great. Now you're making me think what would happen if someone modded a portal gun into FTL. :p It'll be mari0 all over again! XD Oh, and whizz, I could go down a similar route, but that can come later.

Byrne was about to step through the rift when it imploded in a small cloud of smoke, throwing ash everywhere. Byrne wiped his face, clearing the ash off, and walked into the attached room, where a commotion was. Unfortunately, the door was locked. Storing up his energy, and drawing the rest of it from the power socket, Byrne formed his arm into an ion cannon, shut his eyes and fired.

The door swelled for a moment, then erupted into splinters, and smoke, throwing pieces of wood and mangled pieces of steel everywhere. Everyone stared at the figure behind the smoke, except not much could be seen.

Byrne did not care about the people behind the door. He was too busy trying to stay on two feet. He staggered a few steps, then remembered what his arm was and changed it back. This act almost depleted what little energy Byrne had left, and he staggered against the power socket, shutting his eyes. Flare wriggled out of the bag, and started running circles around everyone yapping like the overexcited puppy that she was. At the moment she began jumping on everyone's toes, the lights faded, flickered and went out completely. Flare yipped and became a whirling fireball, leaving scorch marks all over the floor. Byrne got up, and as he did so, the lights came back to life. Flare dimmed, and became sunset orange in colour, before going out.

Byrne stood up, dusting all the dust off him and his bag. He stepped forward, when two people pointed their weapons at him, loaded and ready. When they asked who he was, he introduced himself as Byrne.

OOC: I do realise that being able to turn your arm into a cannon is both a cliche and OP, but it has some very good balancing points, since it uses an absolutely crazy amount of energy, and if you fired one shot off by yourself with no help, you'd probably fall into a coma. And well, it hurts Byrne the same way firing anything out of your arm as it is now does, except he's too tired to care.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC:*ahem* godmodding! *ahem*

IC: "Right, James, do your thing, and we can stop the timer, buy ourselves some more time. And no, mongrel, you will not be able to get in there. My ashen powers couldn't affect what the material was in there, but it was not metal, and not conductive."

OOC: *ahem* Premade *ahem*
I'm off. Best of luck, and may the Fates go with you. And Time Line. He'll certainly make sure that everything goes to the best outcome. *leaves through the portal, but right before he closes it, a pony bounces in* Ruby, no! *the portal closes*

new_mlp_oc__red_valencia_and_blood_orange__by_dancesofshadows-d5rdc6v.png

OOC: Second is Ruby[DOUBLEPOST=1383055577][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: Ruby is much less powerful than Spirit. She can persuade people to do things by touch, can use My Little Pony magic, and is invulnerable to something that would cause an injury, but not things like Electricity or Poison, or Thanatos' Sword, etc. etc. etc. She can also turn into a Human Form.