School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Incredibly dark forest covers the shadow part. Incredibly large forest covers the tree part, so yes it could easily be.

OOC: It's Hekate's Shadowrealm with Yggdrasil. And as soon as someone acknowledges the portal (by looking inside), I'll actually start RPing.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Ooh, computer! Finally the place where I'm not the load!"
James ran to the computer and started coding.
He had something in his mind.
Five minutes and a bar of Milky Way later, he had finished writing a program for a control of his visions.
Now he just had to find his goggles.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: It's a TARDIS-Tree! :p

Byrne had accidentally ruined his sword, or at least, what was left. He had resorted to smacking guards with a steel pole, which was now severely dented and would not hold for much longer. Ducking into an air vent, Byrne crept along until he came to an empty room. Inside the room was a crack in the wall. It had opened up, revealing a world-tree, or at least, one of similar type and build.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Right, vision guy, find your goggles, and be bloody quick, there are no guards but I did find something else."
"What?"
"Well, a timer, giving us around forty-eight hours to either defuse it, or to get the password. And no, vision guy, you will need the password, they won't let some hacker get into the base's final emergency procedure. Get your goggles, find out the password, and we can get orselves more time."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Zan grabs thantos' leg and pulls himself up

"What i miss while i was NOT REALLY VERY HEALTHY AND NO BODY DID ANYTHING TO HELP ME!"

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Excuse me, Mr. God, they stole my goggles when they brought me to here. Also, my name is James, not Vision Guy."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Right, James, firstly, technically I'm not a god, although don't tell the Greeks or Romans that. Secondly, any idea where the goggles are, so Zan can go and get them? Or maybe you can do something without the goggles?"
"C'mere Zan..." Said Thanatos as he helped him up.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Finally thank you" They want me to do more things, "well i guess i could just tell me what they look like and where they might be."

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
*a bluish-grey furred wolf steps out of the portal in front of Thanatos* Finally! This place's anti-portal hex is extremely strong! Do you know how many dimensions I had to search through just to find this place?

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I stare at the wolf my hands glow a little bit and i stand in a defense position "who are you, what are you doing here!" My iris turn yellow but not my whole eyes

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I stare at the wolf my hands glow a little bit and i stand in a defense position "who are you, what are you doing here!" My iris turn yellow but not my whole eyes
My name is Spirit. I have been searching for this place a while now and am finally here.