School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I stumble a bit "the rubber, it's drawing my energy" I fall over the guards are getting closer. I start to crawl but I collapse

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Oh for fuck's sake..." Said Thanatos as he picked him up. "Bloody hell he's heavy."
"Right, come on, this way" HE told the others as he charged down the hallway, electric guy on his back.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Well, is there anything I can do? I mean, your blade instantly kills people and you live forever, and you can turn into energy. I feel like I'm being a load for you guys."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"There they are!"
"Shit it's the guards, electric guy, can you zap them? I'll try and get some with my *ahem* 'sword'"
Thanatos pulled out his sword, and it transformed into a desert eagle, beginning to take out guards. As each bullet hit its target, the victims turned to ash.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I cant even stand up and you want me to make a trap?" my eyes glow yellow, I stand up "STEP BACK NOW!" a huge wall of electricty comes out of the concrete walls. "ughh"
i collapse but the wall stays there my eyes stop glowing

---
"uggh""

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Right, I guess I'm carrying this guy again... AGH!"

Thanatos was blown back by the residual charge from the guy's body. Now only two of them were conscious, one with a lack of fighting ability, the other a surfeit of it. At least the guards had been killed by the charge.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Zan stood up the air filled with static
"Wake up Thanatos"
Zans eyes glow a bright yellow as he pokes Thanatos
"In our weakest moments we become out strongest selves" although the words come from zans mouth they do not sound like him.
"Thanatos yield your blade better then you have before, something strong is coming one day"
His eyes stop glowing and the static leaves the cuts and grazes on his body gone.
" what just happened and why are there dead guards?"