School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, as nobody has resolved it.

Also, techno, can you do that ting we talked about with Ashbite?

I'll try. :p

The general walked up. Finding a spot that was responded by a weaker barrier, he proceeded to begin summoning his allies. He had begun to summon when a crossbow bolt struck one of the corners of his heptagram, knocking it loose, and causing the structure to implode. It did so, then shrunk to a singularity, before exploding outward, ripping some fixtures from the wall, and knocking everything over. What was left appeared to be a small bird which was very quickly met by a speeding bolt of orange.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Aaron walked up, looked at the bird, and took pity on it, as it was injured.
He put it onto his soldier, and began to look for Byrne, as he had seen him with a medic kit.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I really need to find some people who don't want to murder me! Maybe deomi Is here? Or Felix or arron? Or that stupid god who gets bored easily.... (2000 scps)" Zan wondered the corridors turning on lights as he went, cells were open or knocked through, and yet e still had no clue how this happened. "I got to get out, at least I'm safer then everyone else" he reached his hand to the light bulb he vanished into the cables or the institute, someone in the shadows was watching

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Byrne picked up his Flare, and walked into a cleaner area, and picked up his sword. As ineffectual as his weapon was, it would be plenty to keep things away. He began to set up.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Tough guy, helpless dancer..."
Jim woke up screaming. He was in some sort of cell. White clean.
Fuck.
Had he just gone to Sector I?
"CAN YOU SEE THE REAL ME?"
"CAN YOU SEE THE REAL ME, DOCTOR?" he screamed at the top of his lungs.
Quadrophenia.
Jim hated himself for that. It was hard to explain that the 16-year-old was prone to changing his personality when talking to someone. One day, he could be a hard working guy, the other he was a romantic dreamer. One day he was a party guy, the other he sounded like all he wanted was to find his love again.
Keith, John, Roger and Pete.
He fell back to his bed.
He was just a man that drove the miners' bus...
No. He was the punk in the gutter.
He didn't want to be the punk in the gutter.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Is it me? For a moment?"
Jim started walking down the facility.
"I guess that with a war people haven't had much time to fix stuff like the walls."
The place was an absolute mess. Broken walls, dim lights, sometimes flickering, and water on the ground at some places. It reminded him of Half-Life. The place felt it was heating up.
"The stars are falling... The heat is rising... The past is calling..."
Bam.
Flashback.
The 10 year old Jim was treated like a girl because his mother refused to acknowledge that he was a boy. He was forced to use dresses and wigs and makeup. Of course, his three sisters completely ignored the fact that Jim didn't like that. His mother forced to wear those clothes. Well, then puberty came. They couldn't just fake that anymore.
Bam.
Out of flashback.
An explosion caused a fire, and the floor collapsed. Jim hold on to a handrail.
Fuck. There were at least 4 floors of height down there. And that meant A FUCKTON.
Jim entered his watching mode.
Fuck again. Now he couldn't see anything with his left eye.
He saw a man carrying a flare.
Back to reality.
The rest of the floor collapsed.
Jim fell.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I went through the electric cables until I got to the end of the line, "the cable burnt?", I appear on a edge of a drop. "Holy that's 4 floors below me, is that someone down there?" I study further. "Hey! You down there are you okay?"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Thanatos was walking through the destruction, trying to find a bloody way out, without being caught by the guards, when he heard a voice:

"I FELL 4 FLOORS DOWN, DO YOU THINK I AM ANYWHERE NEAR OK?!"

That sounded not like any of the voices of guards he had heard. He drew his sword as two dagger, and ran towards it.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
"So why did that sea slime betray us?"
"Maranivorn offered him funding for his 'cross dimension' research."
"what, like going to alternate realities?"
"yes."
"hmph. how ridiculous."

"Marvin...."
"MARVIN....."
"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!"

Varlow snapped awake with the noise ringing in his head and jerked, knocking one of the agents carrying him to the ground. quickly coming to his senses, he whipped his arm around and whacked the other one unconscious with his hand. A well-timed kick sent the first one into a similar state.

?: "Marvin, status?" said the annoying voice in his head.
Varlow: "...I'm fine, Alex. no thanks to you and your mutant bat alarm."
Alex: "What is your progress on locating the traitor?"
Varlow: "what? i can't hear you because MY GODDAMN EARS ARE STILL RINGING"
Alex: "please, we don't have time for theatrics, the connection is weak and will fail soon."
Varlow: "mrrgh, no luck so far. this place is a madhouse, but that also means i might be able to find him easier."
Alex: "Okay. i will check back later if i can. good hunting."

'asshole' thought Varlow, as he started down a direction, only to hear noises coming from the left path: '-INK I AM ANYWHERE NEAR OKAY?', accompanied by the very faint sound of a bladed weapon being drawn. He crouched low to the ground and began moving in that direction to investigate the noise.
<(oh boy another really big IC post. woo. ill try to cut these down...)>

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Thanatos was walking towards the sound, when he heard a scuffling of feet. He decided to change his sword into silenced psitols, and moved on.
There, crouching in the shadows, was a man, with ... claws ...? And slightly shiny skin. He hadn't seen Thanatos yet, but he looked like another experiment, and he did not wish to waste his life, so he shouted to him, "Hey!"

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Hold on I'll be right down!" How do i get down, if i can enter electric cables can i enter someones body? "I'm going to jump down! I need you to be as tall as possible!"

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
Windmillman, come on, how does your guy respond to Thanatos?

<(blame terraria)>

"hey!"
being already angered by the incident with the agents, and further irritated by Alex, Varlow quickly turned around with the full intent to shred the foolish agent who- wait....this guy doesn't look like one of those clowns...

"do you normally sneak up on people you don't know at all and SHOUT at them?! You...you are very lucky i looked before i tried to decapitate you."