School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Suddenly, a shining, red light was shone into James' left part of the face and it felt like his face was burning with the power of one hundred thousand flamethrowers. And at that moment, an equally shining white beam of light touched the right side of his face, cooling it down, revigorating him.
Left ear - a deep voice, full of madness and despair, lies and hate, evilness and manipulation.
Right ear - a calm, light voice bringing messages of hope, love and friendship, union and tolerance.
Both equally hurt his mind, so powerful the voices were.
"SHUT UP, I'M JUST A NORMAL PERSON! I AM NOT PURE OR EVIL ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THE MESSAGES FROM THE SUPERNATURAL, FROM THE GODS!"
He looked up. There were some people, looking at him. None was actually doing anything.
"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"I'm a god, I can help, out of my way you two."
"Oy, Zeus, this guy's mortal, give him a break, huh? Oh, you aren't Zeus? Well just get out of there, if I touch him with my blade now he won't feel it, but you certainly will."
He calmed down, and thanked Thanatos, and began to explain who that was.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm someone else is down there, "stay still!"
I jump, as I gain speed I begin to see the broken floors "1,2,3" I vanish a wave of electrons goes into Thanatos then I jump out again landing on James. " I made it I'm not dead!"

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Uhh sorry that was the only way down..." I study him then his blade. "How's the person who was screaming" I point to James.

"Oh sorry about that pain, I kinda just jumped into your body as a flow of electrons. Why are you here? In this place."
I stand up and make the flickering light stay on.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Name's James. Or Jim, whatever you wanna call me. I've got a bunch of questions to do:
First, who are you guys?
Second, what the hell is going on in this place?
Third, what were those shining lights?
And fourth, is there any place I can go fix my leg? I think I broke it when I fall."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"We were all captured and brought here, like you. There has been a whole load of stuff happening here, and I think someone's having a war outside. Shining lights? what?"
"Oh and your leg. Hold still."
Thanatos touched his leg, and it turned to ash momentarily before becoming human again.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Well im zanla most people call me zan, i was in section three but i got moved to solitary.The lightS? That might have been me..... We all have powers right?" I study them again, so ones a god or something with a blade and the other i don't know. "I master electric charges atoms and all that, what about you too?"

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"It wasn't you, man. It was something out of the gods... like angels and demons."
Shit.
The visions.
Again...
He saw the hands of a man with claws and metal, which was pretty bizarre.
Back to reality.
"I have visions everyonce in a while, which you may have seen that my eyes changed to blue to grey to a darker green back to the normal green. They're random, and I can't do shit about it. Wherever you guys are going, could I follow? I'm pretty sure it's safer in a group."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Kind of, I see through that person's left eye, but my left eye becomes essentially blind during that. It's... weird."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Uh, sure, I'm Thanatos, just don't touch my blade without my permission, and you'll be alright. Oh and, that's not out of loving it, although I do, if you touch them you will die."

"But, hey, you, guy with the claws and stuff, why is your skin shiny?"

Hey man you can't just ask someone why their skin is shiny! That's racist!

Reactions: dgdas9

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Your blade can kill me? Really? Thats so coool!" A god and a guy who has visions... that makes my powers seem normal.... "So we need to get out, i think we could work better. I can scout areas i'm handy with a knife too!"[DOUBLEPOST=1382214769][/DOUBLEPOST]I sit down, it's only then that i notice the cuts on my arms and legs, "Your body did not like me being in it.... I guess its not wise to enter them..."

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
"for the record, the name is Varlow, and my appearance is a side-affect of this..ability i have. Anything i kill, i can 'take' an aspect of."
*makes a weird screeching squeak*
"hmm, seeing as we only just met, you may not believe me but....in about 2 minutes we are going to be rushed by a very large squad of agents i attacked earlier. personally, i'm going that way." *indicating a direction* "feel free to follow....for now".

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I start walking in the other direction to where the guards were coming from, shit he was right foot steps! I flow through power lines until I find the weird wolf person. " there's about 12 guards what do we do?" I look around there are two broken cables. "Guys stand back I had a idea" I grab one a jump a little then grab the other. "Keep running, when they walk into that a couple of them will die! Haha"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Well, I'll know when they hit it, I'll feel their souls escaping. Anyway, this way is probably the way to go, being teh opposite direction to teh guards..."
Thanatos touched the wall, and it turned to ash, crumbling to nothing. THey walked through, doing this several times until they heard shouting on their right.
Uh, electric guy, can you set up another trap here?
"No can do," he said, "the walls are insulating here, I hate it, damn rubber...."
"Well, anyone else got any ideas?"