School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
1. After ten more swishes of wind and five more swirls we might be getting somewhere!
2. Thou art treading on thin ice.
3. I thought you said "School For Roleplay isn't exactly my style."

OOC: I told you I might return. And I finally figured out exactly how. But this is with an entirely different character whose details will slowly be revealed.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I told you I might return. And I finally figured out exactly how. But this is with an entirely different character whose details will slowly be revealed.

(OOC: I think you at least should give te details to the GM, if you don't want us to find them out...)

Reactions: the_j485

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
The light in the corridor flickers
"We should start moving, sector three Is that way maybe deomi and that are still there?"
We walk to where the portal was
"It's gone! What the ducks do we do now?" His eyes blink the yellow giving thantos an idea
"Can you take me into the electric lines too? Since your powers are stronger when your eyes are glowing!"
I stare at him "it might work or you might be stuck in there for ever... Wanna try?"

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Byrne picked up a blade, ran his finger along the flat of the blade, looked down it, and sighed. 'You'll have to do' he murmured. Byrne picked up the Katana, gave it a few practice swings, then proceeded to walk through the guards, hitting them with the flat of the blade whenever they moved to stop him. Sneaking into a closet, Byrne found some old uniforms which he stashed in his bag, being careful not to smother Blaze, who had decided to curl up around the canteen <OOC: Bottle, not the food thing. :p > . He donned some old uniform, and walked out. The only difference was that he was carrying a half-melted katana instead of a gun, and there was an occasional glow that peeped out through the seams of the clothing, but that could not be helped. Other than that, Byrne looked every inch the guard. He walked off in the opposite direction, discarding his disguise when he no longer needed it. Byrne walked off, and set off to find everyone and get them organised, so that most of the organic life in the Institution would not be instantly re-distributed (distintegrated) if worst came to worst.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
<(oh schitt! :eek: thread=revived)>

"That's just it....i have good reason to believe he's somewhere here. Besides, as much as it would be nice to leave, i think this area is pretty high up. Not to mention all the agents and weird shit running loose. Anyway, the person in question wears a dark blue coat and hat, and may be carrying a metal rod about 6 feet long. also, he likes to run away, so do me a favor and don't let that bastard get away if you see him."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Right, got it...uh...claw guy... Anyway, let's try it electric guy."
"Ok, 3, 2, 1..."
Thanatos felt nothing for a second. Then a light tingling. then a sort of throbbing energy, like when one is electrocuted.
ZAP
Suddenly, he was somewhere else entirely, and the his hair was singed off completely. He put up his hood to compensate.
"Right, now go back and bring the others, and we can get going. I'll just have a quick check of the corridors near us."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I think that's everyone through the cables, can we rest here for a little while?" I sit down panting, does no one realize that carrying like 4 people through a electric line while stopping them from being killed is hugely exhausting!
"There are more guards coming but i checked all the gates to sector three are shutdown we used the only way in, considering the fact that sector three is built really far underground it will take them a while to get to us, but we will run out of supplies" shit here it comes again the tug at my brain pulling me into a drowsy sleep
"Wake me up som--"[DOUBLEPOST=1382900035][/DOUBLEPOST]
<(oh schitt! :eek: thread=revived)>

"That's just it....i have good reason to believe he's somewhere here. Besides, as much as it would be nice to leave, i think this area is pretty high up. Not to mention all the agents and weird shit running loose. Anyway, the person in question wears a dark blue coat and hat, and may be carrying a metal rod about 6 feet long. also, he likes to run away, so do me a favor and don't let that bastard get away if you see him."

ooc i made it comes back to live!