School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Thanatos drew his sword, in the shape of two daggers, because of the wolf's proximity.
"Right, five seconds to step away, ten to start explaining what the fuck you are and why you are here, wolf guy."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I have an idea" I stand still and send a wave of energy to the wolf, "He maybe might possibly not be able to move his legs now"

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"I have an idea" I stand still and send a wave of energy to the wolf, "He maybe might possibly not be able to move his legs now"
*the energy dissipates* Let's make a list of what you've discovered I can do. I can open portals, I can control energy, I have impeccable hearing, and I can turn invisible.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Very well... thats my power useless against him!" Maybe if I enter the state in which I am most powerful I would be stronger? Seems doubtful

(I might make a second char to fit from the magic land that spirit opened up)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"Very well... thats my power useless against him!" Maybe if I enter the state in which I am most powerful I would be stronger? Seems doubtful

(I might make a second char to fit from the magic land that spirit opened up)
OOC: That "magic land" is none of your business and has to do with another Roleplay. The only beings in there are Hekate and the Were clans.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: That "magic land" is none of your business and has to do with another Roleplay. The only beings in there are Hekate and the Were clans.

ooc = a magic hidden land within your magic land! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1382980987][/DOUBLEPOST]or just a person from a magic land

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
ooc = a magic hidden land within your magic land! haha
OOC: You can't put a Shadowrealm inside a Shadowrealm. You can connect them, but you can't stack them. And anyway, the backstory is extremely complicated and you would have to know every bit of it. You would have to read two fa fictions, 6 books, and 4.000 pages of Roleplay in order to understand fully how it works so you could make a character.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Listen here. This wolf is pure godmodding, man. He probably knows everything, heck, he might BE everything. So, wolf, could you try to find my pair of goggles withing 36 hours? I need them, otherwise we'll be screwed. And by we, I mean everyone here, including you."

Reactions: the_j485

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"Listen here. This wolf is pure godmodding, man. He probably knows everything, heck, he might BE everything. So, wolf, could you try to find my pair of goggles withing 36 hours? I need them, otherwise we'll be screwed. And by we, I mean everyone here, including you."
Of course I don't know everything.
OOC: I'm specially trained with this char to not god,mod.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*the energy dissipates* It begins...
Let's make a list of what you've discovered I can do. I can open portals, I can control energy, I have impeccable hearing, and I can turn invisible.
Of course I don't know everything.
OOC: I'm specially trained with this char to not god,mod. LIES!

Whizz, we are not taking your shit this time around, I'm not even fucking joking. You godmod, we ignore you. Simple. Got it?

Reactions: dgdas9

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz, we are not taking your shit this time around, I'm not even fucking joking. You godmod, we ignore you. Simple. Got it?
OOC: Yup! I am absolutely sure that I will not Godmod because I've had this character for months now in another Roleplay and they've detailed my faults and I've fixed them long ago. You can be absolutely sure that I will not Godmod. Anything my character can do has been created and tended to long ago to remove all traces of Godmodding. Simple as that.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Other then the fact that you completely made my character powerless against you..
OOC: That is one of the things from the other Roleplay. Like I said, everything has been created beforehand. It's simply a coincidence that you have only control over energy.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
thinking: "ALEX........ AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!"
Alex: "yes, Marvin?
V: "check the activity here please."
A: ".......ah, an inter-realm leap from...realm SinFx9."
V: "realm? so nothing to do with my hunt?"
A: "yes."
V: "alright, Varlow out."

looking at the furry that just stepped through the portal, Varlow began a low menacing growl deep in his throat.
"i'll only say this once. maintain a distance of no less than 15 feet from me at all times and i will not indulge the urge to sever some limbs from your body."
turning, he began stalking away toward what looked like some office areas, saying: "i'm going to look around for something useful over here."

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
thinking: "ALEX........ AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!"
Alex: "yes, Marvin?
V: "check the activity here please."
A: ".......ah, an inter-realm leap from...realm SinFx9."
V: "realm? so nothing to do with my hunt?"
A: "yes."
V: "alright, Varlow out."

looking at the furry that just stepped through the portal, Varlow began a low menacing growl deep in his throat.
"i'll only say this once. maintain a distance of no less than 15 feet from me at all times and i will not indulge the urge to sever some limbs from your body."
turning, he began stalking away toward what looked like some office areas, saying: "i'm going to look around for something useful over here."
*laughs* I've heard countless threats over my life and none have been as pathetic as that.