School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
being very perturbed at the moment, Varlow smashed his fist into a wall with enough force to smash a sizable chunk out of it.
"rrrAAGGHH, we don't have time for this SHIT. i just saw my target on a monitor over there, and i know where he is. If we catch him i might be able to get us out of this sector at least. So, if anyone wants to come with me instead of standing here arguing over the....over uh...." *twitch* "ruby........... " *blink* "....then by all means, come this way.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
being very perturbed at the moment, Varlow smashed his fist into a wall with enough force to smash a sizable chunk out of it.
"rrrAAGGHH, we don't have time for this SHIT. i just saw my target on a monitor over there, and i know where he is. If we catch him i might be able to get us out of this sector at least. So, if anyone wants to come with me instead of standing here arguing over the....over uh...." *twitch* "ruby........... " *blink* "....then by all means, come this way.
*gasps* How did you know my name?

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
*gasps* How did you know my name?

<(*ahem*, refer to this post: )>

OOC: *ahem* Premade *ahem*
I'm off. Best of luck, and may the Fates go with you. And Time Line. He'll certainly make sure that everything goes to the best outcome. *leaves through the portal, but right before he closes it, a pony bounces in* Ruby, no! *the portal closes*

"that mutt called your name."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"A fucking talking pony, with big sparkly eyes, and a sweet little voice.

For fuck's sake, I'm technically a god, why don't I get to flood the world, and get rid of all the weird shit?"

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"A fucking talking pony, with big sparkly eyes, and a sweet little voice.

For fuck's sake, I'm technically a god, why don't I get to flood the world, and get rid of all the weird shit?"
I was pretending to have that voice, just to annoy Spirit. Duh.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Guys, we have a live bomb somewhere down here. Can we track it down?"
Vision selection:
Guard.
"Gentlemen, a man just ran away, killed enough guards to make the Joker escaping Arkaham Asylum seem weak, and now is on the loose."
"Sir, he shot a man with a freaking cannon which was on his arm."
"Doesn't matter, find him, stop him. We can't let him escape. Wait, I have this feeling we're being watched... Did James find his goggles?"
Cut back to reality.
"James? James?"
"Nevermind, I was having a vision."

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"Guys, we have a live bomb somewhere down here. Can we track it down?"
Vision selection:
Guard.
"Gentlemen, a man just ran away, killed enough guards to make the Joker escaping Arkaham Asylum seem weak, and now is on the loose."
"Sir, he shot a man with a freaking cannon which was on his arm."
"Doesn't matter, find him, stop him. We can't let him escape. Wait, I have this feeling we're being watched... Did James find his goggles?"
Cut back to reality.
"James? James?"
"Nevermind, I was having a vision."
What was that?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Do I hear cats exploding?"
"FUCK, IT'S A THERMONUCLEAR CATPLOSION!"
"WHAT THE FU-"
And thus the entire room exploded.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Had covered everyone he cared about with a forcefield electrons bouncing anything that came near, ruby was left to the harm of the explosion

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Had covered everyone he cared about with a forcefield electrons bouncing anything that came near, ruby was left to the harm of the explosion
*Ruby is invulnerable to injury, but not to electricity, or poison, or things like that* That was mean.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
*Ruby is invulnerable to injury, but not to electricity, or poison, or things like that* That was mean.

<(so immunity to blunt force physical harm? a.k.a. you are untouchable by Varlow? ....so he DID intimidate you. HAH. )>

in a flat, low voice, Varlow began to speak: "look, i know we just met and all, and you all want to leave this place very much. believe me, i do too, but capturing this man...this, this traitorous scum, is of dire importance. He, the 'esteemed Count Chyzz', came to this place to steal something. I don't know what it is, but he is going to take it to a madman who will undoubtedly use it to further his plans for dominion over my home world."

"So please, i'm asking you to help me, help me keep my world free."