School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
*human form, pulls out phone* Ok, so if you could just quickly tell me about yourself? Powers? Name? Personality? I need to get this on my fanfic.

As I walked a way from the "body", I heard it speaking. Oh man. I grab my knife. I run towards the pony, that is now in somewhat of a human form, and stab it in its left eye over and over again. I then start stabbing its heart. IT NEEEDS TO DIE! SUCH A HORRIBLE CREATURE SHOULD HAVE NEVER EXISTED!DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

(OOC: Since Whizz did nothing to save his chraracter, I am just going to kill ruby. Sorry bella.)

The creature is dead. But just in case, I cut its head off. I'll bring it with me.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
As I walked a way from the "body", I heard it speaking. Oh man. I grab my knife. I run towards the pony, that is now in somewhat of a human form, and stab it in its left eye over and over again. I then start stabbing its heart. IT NEEEDS TO DIE! SUCH A HORRIBLE CREATURE SHOULD HAVE NEVER EXISTED!DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

(OOC: Since Whizz did nothing to save his chraracter, I am just going to kill ruby. Sorry bella.)

The creature is dead. But just in case, I cut its head off. I'll bring it with me.
OOC: I just remembered how I was going to save Ruby. Back to the first entering of the mind.
You shouldn't have went into my mind. I recently implemented a security system not unlike Techi's. It isn't as evil but it may kill you.
*Deomi is suddenly inside a Gameshow scenario*
-Announcer- Welcome to the Suuuuper Ruby Gameshow! Who's our unlucky road kill- Contestant today?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I just remembered how I was going to save Ruby. Back to the first entering of the mind.
You shouldn't have went into my mind. I recently implemented a security system not unlike Techi's. It isn't as evil but it may kill you.
*Deomi is suddenly inside a Gameshow scenario*
-Announcer- Welcome to the Suuuuper Ruby Gameshow! Who's our unlucky road kill- Contestant today?

(OOC:FUCK YOU!)

Oh man, I JUST CUT THE FUCKING HEAD OFF! AGHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH MAN. I can't see no minds around me to check...unless...I check the head. Yes. THe head I cut off. It must be...Yup. IT's still alive. Man, I HATE PONIES! But there's somethign I need to do.

"Okay, lets make a deal. You get me out of this place and I just go away and put you rhead near your body! Sounds good, rihgt?"I say with my sweet melodic voice. Ponies are stupid. Really stupid. BUt magically powerful. And somewhat weird.

"Sounds good..."

I finally get out of the damn place. I go to ruby's brain. Instead of shutting it down, I send orders to SelfDestroy every cell. Yes. I couldn't do this with a human, it would be harder, and I could easilly die trying. But well, ponies are simple ceatures. I wait 3 hours.

Ruby is dead. And it's not comming back. I know it.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
(OOC:FUCK YOU!)

Oh man, I JUST CUT THE FUCKING HEAD OFF! AGHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH MAN. I can't see no minds around me to check...unless...I check the head. Yes. THe head I cut off. It must be...Yup. IT's still alive. Man, I HATE PONIES! But there's somethign I need to do.

"Okay, lets make a deal. You get me out of this place and I just go away and put you rhead near your body! Sounds good, rihgt?"I say with my sweet melodic voice. Ponies are stupid. Really stupid. BUt magically powerful. And somewhat weird.

"Sounds good..."

I finally get out of the damn place. I go to ruby's brain. Instead of shutting it down, I send orders to SelfDestroy every cell. Yes. I couldn't do this with a human, it would be harder, and I could easilly die trying. But well, ponies are simple ceatures. I wait 3 hours.

Ruby is dead. And it's not comming back. I know it.
-Announcer- I saaaaid, what's your name, deadbeat- valued contestant?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
*suddenly, two hands take Deomi by her shoulders and drag her up*
"Who are you?"
"Name's James. That pony you were trying to kill is more of a god than Thanatos, really."
"I HEARD THAT!"
"It's true. Anyway, what's your name?"

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"Hi...My na-name is...ah...D-Deomi...I am...ah..."James, he is beautiful, I ...He is so...I just can't....Fuck. Zan. Damn. Oh, and thanatos. He is probably still mad at me for what happened to his blades...wait wut? He's blades are...This is impossible. I swear to god, I remember, I saw the blades disappearing right before my eyes...I guess the institution was able to get his blades back and...I just can't...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
*suddenly, two hands take Deomi by her shoulders and drag her up*
"Who are you?"
"Name's James. That pony you were trying to kill is more of a god than Thanatos, really."
"I HEARD THAT!"
"It's true. Anyway, what's your name?"
-Announcer- I was about to have some fun! I never get to kill anyone these days.
*pulls out phone and starts typing silently, then disappears*

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, From now on, I am ignoring whizzball1. Yup. Sorry whizz, I really think you're an amazing person, but remember, YOU ARE DEAD. DEAD. DEAD ≠ Alive.

G, we are all in a normal room, with no ponies around, but I do have a pony head...EDIT: Actually, I would like to see what whizz's planning...if you all agree...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, From now on, I am ignoring whizzball1. Yup. Sorry whizz, I really think you're an amazing person, but remember, YOU ARE DEAD. DEAD. DEAD ≠ Alive.

G, we are all in a normal room, with no ponies around, but I do have a pony head...

OOC: I was about to throw in Will and stick Ruby in the background. If you could have waited 2 hours.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Whizz, why the fuck did you want to wait for two hours?

IC: "Deomi? That's a weird name, never heard that before. Anyway, according to Zan, we need to get out of here, because we are in Sector 4 and apparently this has had more explosions than a freaking battlefield already."
Visions.
Selected: Guard.
"Great, we've got rid of the only person someone here loved..."
"Boss, aren't you a bit too..."
"Yes, I am paranoid. Sue me. Wait, you can't."
The second guard whispered.
"The boss is mad, that is a really complete lack of emotions."
Sally was being dragged into a cell of her own.
No door.
No way to get out.
No.
James felt he had failed.
He started crying.
"James? A-are you okay?"
Deomi was really beautiful, he had to admit.
But was she ever going to love him?
Highly likely, not.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Whizz, why the fuck did you want to wait for two hours?

IC: "Deomi? That's a weird name, never heard that before. Anyway, according to Zan, we need to get out of here, because we are in Sector 4 and apparently this has had more explosions than a freaking battlefield already."
Visions.
Selected: Guard.
"Great, we've got rid of the only person someone here loved..."
"Boss, aren't you a bit too..."
"Yes, I am paranoid. Sue me. Wait, you can't."
The second guard whispered.
"The boss is mad, that is a really complete lack of emotions."
Sally was being dragged into a cell of her own.
No door.
No way to get out.
No.
James felt he had failed.
He started crying.
"James? A-are you okay?"
Deomi was really beautiful, he had to admit.
But was she ever going to love him?
Highly likely, not.

OOC: Because I was doing school. I have time on my iPad in the early afternoon, then time again near evening, and then finally for the rest of the night until we sleep again at 4 AM.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
*a portal opens and Spirit shoves a dazed looking Will through the portal*
Ruinsofgorlanwill.jpg

Not again...

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
i appear on james's head
"Hello!" A blast of air hits james' face "Haha!"
"Hey Deomi! how are you? Been a while! Since Felix got them to move me to solitary! Good times?! How are you?" God damn it she's screwing up my mind again!
Zan looks better then deomi remembers.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
i appear on james's head
"Hello!" A blast of air hits james' face "Haha!"
"Hey Deomi! how are you? Been a while! Since Felix got them to move me to solitary! Good times?! How are you?" God damn it she's screwing up my mind again!
Zan looks better then deomi remembers.

*looks at you, bow in hand, still shaken* Who are you?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: C'mon, I have read Ranger's Apprentice. What do you think I use as a roleplay basis when I'm playing as a Ranger on a D&D group I have (not the one I'm the DM)?

Reactions: the_j485

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: C'mon, I have read Ranger's Apprentice. What do you think I use as a roleplay basis when I'm playing as a Ranger on a D&D group I have (not the one I'm the DM)?

OOC: I meant his powers. He has charmspeak and the power to control water. To an extremely lesser extent, fire, air, and earth. I'm assuming that all the time that has passed between Will leaving and now is only a few days?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: He's not OP.
I mean, Thanatos can kill anyone with a single hit, Deomi can trade brains temporarily and is pretty fucking hot, Zan controls freaking ELECTRICITY and James is a hacker with four personalities and the ability to see through other's eyes at will. Will's a pretty decent character.

IC: "Name's James. Your's?"