School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Not dying when killed?
That's a' paddlin'...

*Atomic Facepalm*[DOUBLEPOST=1383411153][/DOUBLEPOST]
As I walked a way from the "body", I heard it speaking. Oh man. I grab my knife. I run towards the pony, that is now in somewhat of a human form, and stab it in its left eye over and over again. I then start stabbing its heart. IT NEEEDS TO DIE! SUCH A HORRIBLE CREATURE SHOULD HAVE NEVER EXISTED!DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

(OOC: Since Whizz did nothing to save his chraracter, I am just going to kill ruby. Sorry bella.)

The creature is dead. But just in case, I cut its head off. I'll bring it with me.

JESUS, DUDE![DOUBLEPOST=1383411267][/DOUBLEPOST]This... I don't even fucking know what I'm supposed to do with this.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I've had sometime to think lately. Felix. Poor Felix. Where is he? I haven't seen him in a while. I miss him. But at the same time I have James. James still asleep. I kiss him in his neck. I'm not sure about him. And I am not sure if Felix is alive.

-Deomi

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

Hisss......

Sssssss....

Growl.....

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH....

"AAAAAH!" I scream as I wake up in my bed. It's king-size, and stained with Coke, gravy and God knows what. I had a weird dream. I was in a forest with a stone totem pole. There was a humanoid figure crawling around in the undergrowth, and it sneaked up behind me in a leafy garment. One word crossed my mind as it roared into my face. The word describing a race so ancient, so primitive it could have lived alongside the cavemen. But it was no caveman. It was a human animal, pulsing with magic energy. One word.

Druid.

They were coming back.

Shaking the thought, I get up and go to find Deomi.[DOUBLEPOST=1383414922][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: Yeah, we're getting all magical up in this beotch. And I'm bringing my sig into it somehow.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, she still thinks I'm asleep. I've taken the time to explore other places and apparently there's this guy, called Felix, that is in love with Deomi.
Well, it's either fight a necromancer or retrieve Sally from Sector 0.
Boy, my love life sucks.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"John? John? Holy hell, John, where are you?"
Aaron didn't remember where John had gone, but he couldn't find him. The only reason he had gone back was for him, and to work out what state the facility had gotten into during the war. He'd been searching for around a quarter of an hour now, and hadn't found a single clue as to where he had gone. He hadn't been able to contact Felix telepathically, or with the phone he had been given by the angels. THe facility may have been in a state of anarchy, but whatever was still blocking his signals was still intact.
Footsteps.
He bent the light in a way he had only recently worked out, and this allowed him to see around the corner. It was a guard, gun raised, he had obviously seen or heard Aaron moving around. Oh well, it was simple enough to dispatch him. He flicked up a blade of light, and lopped off his head with a single swipe. He went down with his finger hitting the trigger, firing all over the corridor. Aaron pressed himself to the wall, and cocooned himself in light, not exactly keen on being shot.
He went over to the headless body of the guard, and checked on him for anything of sue or value to him. He caught sight of a checker-patterned, oval object. Said objected was missing two rather important parts, namely the spoon and pin. He covered it in a thick shield of light, and jumped up and ran back around the corner.
The explosives broke through the shield, their damage only halved, and made a rather large hole in the wall next to where previously there was a body, but now only a small crater, and a few body parts had been launched down the corridor.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I open my eyes, I am trying to get some REAL sleep and Zan, that fucking arsewipe sits ddown next to me.

"Do you miss Felix?"

"Yes of course I do..."pfft...