School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jim O'Riley
Power: Will have visions periodically, showing what a person at his will is seeing currently. He can only see the left eye, and his left eye won't be able to see anything until the vision has ended.
Experiences: He is looking for his girlfriend, Sally, and it seems that she is somewhere in the Sector 7 of the Institution. He also has 4 personalities named Roger, Pete, John and Keith who allow him to see an idea through 4 different views. If Roger, Pete, John and Keith all agree, Jim will agree with their decision. He's also an excellent hacker and coder.

How did he get in the institution: Incident involving Dr Pepper, nachos, a cardboard box, Sally, headphones and a weirdly familiar interdimensional portal in his pocket. Let's just say stuff didn't end well.
Here, have a rewrite.

Reactions: the_j485

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
He sees what other people see, while still able to see himself, and function himself too. I know what you're thinking, he isn't a copy of Deomi.

He is not OP.
Sorry, I didn't know about that. Jim has no control over the other person, he just sees it. Like a camera in the person's eye.
Anyway, the point is to make him a badass normal - no powers, badassery through hard training, determination and abilities. I didn't really want him to have a power, but this seemed cool and I was thinking of put it. But in the last second, I said nah.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
He sees what other people see, while still able to see himself, and function himself too. I know what you're thinking, he isn't a copy of Deomi.

He is not OP.

I wasn't thinking in Deomi...

I was thinking in this one. But now that I see it, it is diffrent.
Name: Marshall Sanchez
Power: He can see the future. But only the future of his own life, and only in 30 second segments. He also can't control the exact time he sees, so he has to guess how long he has before his visions come true.
Personality: Depressed. He knows what will happen to him, but he doesn't know when so he mostly just sits and waits until the visions come true.
Important experience: He knows that he will die in a fire, but the 30 second vision was only of him burning to death. He couldn't see anything except the flames and smoke.
Why is he here: The Institute hopes to find a way to harness his visions to affect the future.
Number:2987
And it really is underpowered. You can always say he is strong, but then I will feal a bit OP. AGHHHHHHH. Anyway, o what you want, if you feel that it's Underpowered, just change it! My characters all changed a bit over the time!
Also, J you managed to have 3 charsin the OP. I think that's due to Thanatos's (wut) "Death"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I wasn't thinking in Deomi...

I was thinking in this one. But now that I see it, it is diffrent.
Name: Marshall Sanchez
Power: He can see the future. But only the future of his own life, and only in 30 second segments. He also can't control the exact time he sees, so he has to guess how long he has before his visions come true.
Personality: Depressed. He knows what will happen to him, but he doesn't know when so he mostly just sits and waits until the visions come true.
Important experience: He knows that he will die in a fire, but the 30 second vision was only of him burning to death. He couldn't see anything except the flames and smoke.
Why is he here: The Institute hopes to find a way to harness his visions to affect the future.
Number:2987
And it really is underpowered. You can always say he is strong, but then I will feal a bit OP. AGHHHHHHH. Anyway, o what you want, if you feel that it's Underpowered, just change it! My characters all changed a bit over the time!
Also, J you managed to have 3 charsin the OP. I think that's due to Thanatos's (wut) "Death"

No, because I gave up Harry O'reilly.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Byrne got up. He crept out, and headed to where he remembered the food was. His Flare was snoozing away, but she needed to eat, anyway. Slipping between smouldering piles of ash, and dodging polls of glowing blood, Byrne snuck into the kitchen. He began putting food into the bag, taking care not to squash Flare beneath it all. He moved her around a bit and let her munch on a bit of meat he had found inside the refrigerator.

Byrne ducked out, and dodged a stray arrow that shot past his head and embedded itself into the wall.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Fun fact: Jim's partially a role play and partially an exercise on "how many shout outs can I put in only one character". If anyone finds out what I'm making a shout out to in his character sheet, Jim will see through one of your characters (preferentially of your choice).

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
Fun fact: Jim's partially a role play and partially an exercise on "how many shout outs can I put in only one character". If anyone finds out what I'm making a shout out to in his character sheet, Jim will see through one of your characters (preferentially of your choice).

Alien X from Ben 10: Alien Force? That character had the same multiple-personality-only-acts-if-they-all-agree thing.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Calsipher okana Shilko kei
Power: light magic (manipulation of particles)
Personality: Happy optimistic always wise
Important Experiences: He was a apprentice of a great Mage who was said I be a fallen angel demons tried to corrupt him after his master died.
How they got to the institution: He created a fire in London I'm 1866 then he damaged the Westminster clock tower (big ben) and was sent to the.
Zan:
I have found out all the cells are open since there is no power my cell is sill secure and locked up since its electrified the walls seem to be damaged so I think something's on a rampage, trust nothing or no one I have my hand raised ready to do uhh something,
"Hello? Anyone here?" (Who else was left behind)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Name: Calsipher okana Shilko kei
Power: light magic (manipulation of particles)
Personality: Happy optimistic always wise
Important Experiences: He was a apprentice of a great Mage who was said I be a fallen angel demons tried to corrupt him after his master died.
How they got to the institution: He created a fire in London I'm 1866 then he damaged the Westminster clock tower (big ben) and was sent to the.
Zan:
I have found out all the cells are open since there is no power my cell is sill secure and locked up since its electrified the walls seem to be damaged so I think something's on a rampage, trust nothing or no one I have my hand raised ready to do uhh something,
"Hello? Anyone here?" (Who else was left behind)

That is basically my power, of vivomancy. Please change this.

Reactions: dgdas9

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I imagined the being as more of swirling patterns of dark and light on a normal shaped person, or maybe half light/half dark, half Felix/half Aaron
I did do that in my school planner thingy, but it just seemed cooler to have an entity of light and darkness, so I drew that.

Reactions: the_j485