School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I can draw alright, not like Jess or anything too awesome, but when I focus, and I'm alone, I can draw kinda decent, but teh problem is, I have few places to draw.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Alright, Thanatos has had a good run, and it's time for him to come to a close. He died in an explosion caused by Demons who feared him as he could stop them with a click, being god of death and all...

I have a new character:

Name: Matt Stevens.
Powers: Can turn, suddenly, into non-existence, nothing is there when he disappears, and he can move around like he was invisible, but he simply is not there except to himself.
Other shizzle: He has a badass pheonix, named, of course, Ashbite, which does badass stuff.
How he got there: Taken in by capturing Ashbite to lure him in.
Siding: Neutral, but he's running around the institution, trying to get out.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

That was cool...

Name: Calsipher okana Shilko kei
Power: light magic (manipulation of particles)
Personality: Happy optimistic always wise
Important Experiences: He was a apprentice of a great Mage who was said I be a fallen angel demons tried to corrupt him after his master died.
How they got to the institution: He created a fire in London I'm 1866 then he damaged the Westminster clock tower (big ben) and was sent to the.
Zan:
I have found out all the cells are open since there is no power my cell is sill secure and locked up since its electrified the walls seem to be damaged so I think something's on a rampage, trust nothing or no one I have my hand raised ready to do uhh something,
"Hello? Anyone here?" (Who else was left behind)

I am herebye closing applications for people that are already playing. If you wish to join you may make a character and post it, but if you've already done so, no more characters until further notice.[DOUBLEPOST=1379200316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, Thanatos has had a good run, and it's time for him to come to a close. He died in an explosion caused by Demons who feared him as he could stop them with a click, being god of death and all...

I have a new character:

Name: Matt Stevens.
Powers: Can turn, suddenly, into non-existence, nothing is there when he disappears, and he can move around like he was invisible, but he simply is not there except to himself.
Other shizzle: He has a badass pheonix, named, of course, Ashbite, which does badass stuff.
How he got there: Taken in by capturing Ashbite to lure him in.
Siding: Neutral, but he's running around the institution, trying to get out.

Same goes to you.

Reactions: techno156