School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good. I'll add you to the OP.

Quick question, as he learns how to use his power more and more, does that increase the threshold of # of items he can make? Should it be exponential?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
So, they puyt me in a cell. Not my cell, some cell. There are some guys wondering around. Time to swap!

jyttccytctcytcytytc MOM, I'M GAY, DEAy54d5rdhhtL WITH IT!u5rdrtxtrxhgddgxhdhgrEXPIREMENT?etzgtrzgtrzgtrzzJUST BECAUSE I'M...

So...Crap, they he is gay. No boob show for him. I think I need to swap again. Unfortunatly, I can't see that guy anymore... another one then...

GAY'S?!ALL OF US?!grhtrzrthtrzrtjyza ehutzryjtrzSO I CANNOT TELL HER WHERE?trezu5r cc8 o7try6r5u5rdrtxtrxhgddgxhdhgrexpirement try k tcHOW'S SHE GOING TO FIND YOU?zrthtrxrtht dr chi...

This one was better! I think I know what to do. Swappy Swappy!

This time, I'll try to controll him...Not here, not here... 10 seconds left...So, I turn around...There's another guard!Swaaaap

So, let's try this way then...a door...he must be here...he is!SWAP!

ytdyhyrxxthtrrryjutviuctx0451uyfduyrdydrhxrxhm...

GOT IT! 0451! So now I run to my cell...0451 is the code.. DID IT![DOUBLEPOST=1373945336][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does that work through video chat? And can you control more than one at a time?
Yes. No, one at the time.[DOUBLEPOST=1373945592][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick question, as he learns how to use his power more and more, does that increase the threshold of # of items he can make? Should it be exponential?
I don't think so...
FYI, I'm bella, right?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so what happened to the marinas trench? Who's going to initiate this great mission :D

I got my PM and I'm wondering when the turns start.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so what happened to the marinas trench? Who's going to initiate this great mission :D

I got my PM and I'm wondering when the turns start.

Since you're the only one that read about the system, you can start. For all others, go back a page or two. In the Marianas there are lost documents of a future that was, but no longer is. If you find them, we can assure that that future will stay as it is. No longer. In the meantime, I'm going to sleep. G'night.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good. Except for one small error. Nobody joins the institute willingly.

WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS FOR EXPERIMENTS! Just kidding. I hadn't noticed that either. Have fun with your boobs :p

Right now actually. But first, i'm going to explain the role play system. It's a turn based system. So I'll come up with a list of people and you guys shall take turns going down the list. If someone does not take their turn withing thirty minutes of the last turn, then their turn is forfeit. Any objections? Here's the mission:
Mission application form 328:
Applicants: 2596, 2385, 2386, 2389, 399, 2001 and 2991
Mission: Investigate the Marianas Trench.
For those that don't remember their numbers, that's Exedra, Dgdas, Jessie, Technician, and Whizz. I'll be sending out PMs.

Bella, they do when people try to blow them up. :p

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I am back.
I understand the system also.
Shall we begin?
Do remember that I am #4, 2389.
But as no one seems to be here, I will begin.
IC:
"Come on guys!" exclaimed Will. "Get in!" Will jumped into the water and began swimming down, down, down.
Soon there was no longer the light of day, but instead, the light of heat. The entire ocean was a rainbow of Reds, Blues and the like.
He swam down toward the Marianas Trench and started looking for specific colours given to him to look for.
OOC: K, that's it.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I really didn't want to start, but now that whizz has posted, I feel better. Also, whizz, you can't just jump into the water, the trench is in the middle of the ocean. I'll fix it my having us all get onto a boat though.
IC: *H. Newman*

After traveling for a very long time, almost a full day, we're finally at the Marinas Trench. Deepest part of the ocean, nearby Japan and the like. We had to transfer over to a seaplane, and now we're all on a shoddy oceanliner or something. It seems to be positioned here permanently.

We're receiving a briefing, but I'm not paying attention. I know about places like this anyway, due to my massive stash or useless trivia. So I say nothing, and start to daydream. If I find anything, I can just call it out on the radio, but from what I've gathered, I won't be doing most of the looking. I'll have to stay on the submarine they've arranged for the descent, but one of the guys just decided to jump in. We'll descend faster than he can, so maybe he'll end up hitching a ride on our currents. Or maybe he'll create an undertow for us, as from what I can tell, he manipulates water. I don't know, I wasn't listening.

I feel pretty useless, after all, I'm almost always rendered immobile after I boost someones power. Sure, I can still move and stuff, but it's easier to sleep. I ought to train, but what of it. I suppose I could always go out later by creatively boosting one of my own bodily functions. That never turns out well though.

We're on the sub now, and it'l take awhile to reach the point where we have to stop. Even then, we won't be particularly deep. At most, 1000 feet, although I suppose the institute might have something that allows them to go a bit deeper, but not much. And even then, the trench is six or seven miles deep. We'd still have a way to go, so I assume this mission is a bust.

Only time will tell, and I decide to take a nap to save up on my energy as we descend, remembering to take note if I can feel pressure changes in here. Probably not, a navy guy once said that the pressure changes are opposite of that of an airplane anyway.

That actually wakes me up. I wouldn't want to get nitrogen narcosis, I hope the people thought this out all the way. And going from an airplane to a sub? I think I can feel the walls closing in. Who knew I was claustrophobic. I go over and touch the drug guy, Mark, and go out like a light.

OOC: Even longer! And some info on the trench, for those too lazy to do research :p

Reactions: whizzball1

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: As of right now, Whizz, Jesse(Me, my name was spelled wrong up there), Dgdas, and then Tech. So you could write yours if you'd like.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: As of right now, Whizz, Jesse(Me, my name was spelled wrong up there), Dgdas, and then Tech. So you could write yours if you'd like.

Actually, it's Whizz, you, Dgdas, Exedra, and then tech. If anyone takes more than thirty minutes to post it's on to the next person.

Reactions: Jess887cp

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Mark stands awkwardly in the submarine, disliking the oceanic pressure. Some odd fellow, uh.. Newman, touches him and passes out. Mark supposed it was some sort of sedative that hit him, and he smiled brightly at that. He swallowed and watched out of a porthole. He saw a spine.

Mark didn't really care, why was he even on this mission? What was he gonna do, DRUG THE WATER?
He saw Will spinning around in the water, he attempted to mind control him to come on the other side of the submarine, considering he didn't want the poor fellow gobbled up, especially since he knew almost zero percent about it. He droned out the debriefing, because he had felt really bad since removing the sedative from their systems on the plane ride over. Then he wondered if that's why he was able to make Newman sleep but he doubted it. He crouched down beside the fellow and studied him for a bit, before he heard a shout from the other side of the sub.

OOC: I thought up a way Whiz can be immune to drugs besides the water thing, by charmspeaking her brain not to feel it's effects. It will eventually build and drug him but he can always "make it go nowhere"[DOUBLEPOST=1373990939][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, it's Whizz, you, Dgdas, Exedra, and then tech. If anyone takes more than thirty minutes to post it's on to the next person.

That's not how it was originally. It was Ex then Dgas then Jess then me then Whizz. I just posted as I thought it was my turn.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Bella, they do when people try to blow them up. :p

That's still not willingly. That's joining due to a threat.

So.. where am i? just curious.

In the OP, or in the game? In the OP, I derped and spelled your name wrong. In the game this is where you are:
Experiment proposal 31987:
Applicants: 2002 and 699
Experiment: Seeing if 2002 can manipulate the atoms in the box in order to open it.