School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: The other issue is that she came willingly. No one comes willingly. Would you willingly go somewhere you know you will never see the light of day again? Once you start getting old the institute will start pumping you full of drugs to keep you from dying so they can continue experimenting, and if you ever become useless to them they'll just chuck you in the pit with 682.

Also it'd be cool if it took a turn to where we started to escape and a big pursuance started.

Reactions: dgdas9

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
That'd be cool if Mark can live forever.

Well, not even Thanatos lives forever. If you go back a few pages you'll see a report in which his name shows up on 349. Not good, not good at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1373937267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also it'd be cool if it took a turn to where we started to escape and a big pursuance started.

Don't worry, there will be an opportunity for such a thing. Eventually if you stay there will be an opportunity for complete freedom.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
They disappear, without a trace!
Technically, you can't generate stuff out of nothing.
So I'm just removing the impossiblity!
Then again, the water I generate is impossible also.
Oh well then.

OP. My character doesn't make it "out of nothing."

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
OP as in Original Post?
Percy Jackson can create water directly out of nothing.
More specifically he can just teleport it from the Ocean.
Well that works!

That drains him though. You can't do that. And I said OP, as in over powered. Which is what you are.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Moisture in the air.

Technically, he brings it from the Ocean, mentioned multiple times in the first series.
But that works too![DOUBLEPOST=1373942372][/DOUBLEPOST]
That drains him though. You can't do that. And I said OP, as in over powered. Which is what you are.

It tires him, yes.
Should have mentioned that.
I will try anything to keep from being OP.