School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Technically, he brings it from the Ocean, mentioned multiple times in the first series.
But that works too![DOUBLEPOST=1373942372][/DOUBLEPOST]

It tires him, yes.
Should have mentioned that.
I will try anything to keep from being OP.

First step is letting drugs affect you more.

Reactions: dgdas9

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Neilex
Power: (Character doesn't know yet but OOC manipulating atoms to create things 'out of thin air'), Regenerative skin (like Wolverine or Hulk)
Personality: Shy, doesn't talk much (when he does, people are amazed), bullied all his life.
Important Experiences: Beat up when he was in 5th grade. Fell in love Senior year at high school. First kiss @ 18. Moved around a lot as a kid.
How they got to the institution: Everywhere he's been, there's been an anomaly and so some guys took him to the institute to do some tests.

*also, he can only activate his power (at the moment) when he is under extreme pressure.
[DOUBLEPOST=1373942615][/DOUBLEPOST]is that good?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
First step is letting drugs affect you more.

What huh no.
I asked you to leave my OC alone.
Your drugs still work on him in amounts enough, as shown in our first experiment.
There are instant drugs out there, I'm sure.
Just please, don't drug him.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

Nice! Here's your containment:
There shall be 10 Lesbian and or Gay guards posted 24/7 with seven hour shifts each. She shall be kept in a locked cell with no windows. There shall be a passcode lock and the only ones knowing the code shall be a class -05 member of the society.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
What huh no.
Your drugs still work on him in amounts enough, as shown in our first experiment.
That's basicly his power:-([DOUBLEPOST=1373942809][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice! Here's your containment:
There shall be 10 Lesbian and or Gay guards posted 24/7 with seven hour shifts each. She shall be kept in a locked cell with no windows. There shall be a passcode lock and the only ones knowing the code shall be a class -05 member of the society.
Do they know it?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Power: (Character doesn't know yet but OOC manipulating atoms to create things 'out of thin air'), Regenerative skin (like Wolverine or Hulk)
Personality: Shy, doesn't talk much (when he does, people are amazed), bullied all his life.
Important Experiences: Beat up when he was in 5th grade. Fell in love Senior year at high school. First kiss @ 18. Moved around a lot as a kid.
How they got to the institution: Everywhere he's been, there's been an anomaly and so some guys took him to the institute to do some tests.

*also, he can only activate his power (at the moment) when he is under extreme pressure. [DOUBLEPOST=1373942615][/DOUBLEPOST]is that good?

How taxing on his energy is using this power, the atom one, not the regenerative skin one.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
What huh no.

You realize he can't control contact.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019

*also, he can only activate his power (at the moment) when he is under extreme pressure. [DOUBLEPOST=1373942615][/DOUBLEPOST]is that good?
Well, deomi shall fell in love with you...

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
How taxing on his energy is using this power, the atom one, not the regenerative skin one.

Well, at the moment, he could most likely only create one thing, possible throw-it/use-it and then pass out from the sap. When he learns to control it, however he could possibly make 10 items with non-stop training for about 1.5 weeks maybe even 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1373943092][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, deomi shall fell in love with you...

don't like the sound of that...

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Well, at the moment, he could most likely only create one thing, possible throw-it/use-it and then pass out from the sap. When he learns to control it, however he could possibly make 10 items with non-stop training for about 1.5 weeks maybe even 2.

Very specific, are we.

Is his regeneration enough to counter drug contact? Probably, because apparently everyone is immune to drugs. (How they keep blacking out must be knocked out I guess)

Neilex

Jul 29, 2019
oh. Frick. Just realized something in my post

*also, he can only activate his power (at the moment) when he is under extreme pressure.

That's only for the atom one - not the regenerative skin. That's passive and he's used to it (without knowing it however) because he's late teens so he's had it all that time.[DOUBLEPOST=1373943271][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is his regeneration enough to counter drug contact? Probably, because apparently everyone is immune to drugs. (How they keep blacking out must be knocked out I guess)

Describe 'drug contact'. Like, inhaling enormous doses or just smoking something once?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Well, at the moment, he could most likely only create one thing, possible throw-it/use-it and then pass out from the sap. When he learns to control it, however he could possibly make 10 items with non-stop training for about 1.5 weeks maybe even 2.[DOUBLEPOST=1373943092][/DOUBLEPOST]

Deomi is basicly going to love everybody.[DOUBLEPOST=1373943543][/DOUBLEPOST]
ikr, like, oh yeah just not gonna use MY ONLY POWER ON YOU.
FYI, both my characters are not imune to it, deomi is just more resistant...

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

Sounds good. I'll add you to the OP.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Bella, do the guards know the code so I can get out?

No. Only a single member of the society with -05 level clearance knows you code and he is quite far away from you. I assume your ability has a range?

Well try not to contact? I can always ice myself over more...
And trying to punch through that might make your hands hurt.

Aren't you guys supposed to be on a mission?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
No. Only a single member of the society with -05 level clearance knows you code and he is quite far away from you. I assume your ability has a range?

Aren't you guys supposed to be on a mission?
No, I have to look at the person

No, IDK what to do about that mission...[DOUBLEPOST=1373944493][/DOUBLEPOST]Nvm, I think I know the solution...