School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I think there's no creepy story in that site about it, is it just the plain old one? If yes, what will we be doing there?[DOUBLEPOST=1373934142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm... But are the effects infinitely instant?
Will senses the drug as soon as it gets put into him and immediately purges it. In fact, he has trained his brain to do it without him thinking about it.
How fast is a fast-acting sedative?
Seconds up to 2 minutes AFAIK

Reactions: whizzball1

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I think there's no creepy story in that site about it, is it just the plain old one? If yes, what will we be doing there?[DOUBLEPOST=1373934142][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seconds up to 2 minutes AFAIK

I take milliseconds to recognise the drug and immediately purge it.
You would have to create a drug that knocks someone out faster than the brain can receive a message and respond to it, which takes mere milliseconds.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I added two anomalies to the list. 399 and 2001. Exedra gets 399 and Tech gets 2001... if he can manage to get him under water.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Can I please engineer a drug that literally screws Will's brain to so he can't use his abilities at all?

I mean, it can't be in milliseconds, come on. At least make it take a couple of minutes or seconds. Your body can't instantly recognize drugs so unless you're constantly annoying your body to purge itself you're gonna be drugged. Also, you dilute the drugs correct? Eventually enough drugs will build up to drug you. Eventually. In the same vein as Mark can eventually be charmspoken. (I have an explanation as to why he's very hard to charmspeak.)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Can I please engineer a drug that literally screws Will's brain to so he can't use his abilities at all?

I mean, it can't be in milliseconds, come on. At least make it take a couple of minutes or seconds. Your body can't instantly recognize drugs so unless you're constantly annoying your body to purge itself you're gonna be drugged. Also, you dilute the drugs correct? Eventually enough drugs will build up to drug you. Eventually. In the same vein as Mark can eventually be charmspoken. (I have an explanation as to why he's very hard to charmspeak.)

OOC: Logically yes, all your abilities are stored in the mind and if the drug affects the mind it could totally screw up whizz's ability.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019

I do not dilute the drugs.
I remove them from my body forcefully.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Deomi (dee oh mee)Jonson
Power: She can "body swap" for 20 seconds with someone elwe. While swapped the brain will move the other person's body when trying to move his own. She can also see small memorys of the person she's swapping with. Also, she's as pretty as hell, most boys will do as she says.
Personality: Generaly nice to everyone
Important Experiences: She had 26 boyfriends so far. With them she learnt how to controll both powers.
How they got to the institution: While swapping with her last boyfriend, she saw the institution's building and a way to get there. She got there and knocked.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Power: She can "body swap" for 20 seconds with someone elwe. While swapped the brain will move the other person's body when trying to move his own. She can also see small memorys of the person she's swapping with. Also, she's as pretty as hell, most boys will do as she says.
Important Experiences: She had 26 boyfriends so far. With them she learnt how to controll both powers.
How they got to the institution: While swapping with her last boyfriend, she saw the institution's building and a way to get there. She got there and knocked.

I know being non-OP is a big thing here, but I don't think amping up the time for the body swap would be too big of a deal. I also think that being pretty isn't much of a power.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019

That is the coolest character yet. Would be interesting to see how it works with Mark's body, and if he would enjoy her presence.

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I know being non-OP is a big thing here, but I don't think amping up the time for the body swap would be too big of a deal. I also think that being pretty isn't much of a power.
It's simple. If I imagine a fight with her and anybody else, she always looses. So, she is so pretty that the boys do what she says.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
It's simple. If I imagine a fight with her and anybody else, she always looses. So, she is so pretty that the boys do what she says.

Is she a child of Aphrodite? She should be. Or maybe the child of a Norse god. Probably Freya.

Freya's not as much a bitch jerk as Aphrodite. Also she's a god of a particular sorcery.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

OOC: The other issue is that she came willingly. No one comes willingly. Would you willingly go somewhere you know you will never see the light of day again? Once you start getting old the institute will start pumping you full of drugs to keep you from dying so they can continue experimenting, and if you ever become useless to them they'll just chuck you in the pit with 682.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: The other issue is that she came willingly. No one comes willingly. Would you willingly go somewhere you know you will never see the light of day again? Once you start getting old the institute will start pumping you full of drugs to keep you from dying so they can continue experimenting, and if you ever become useless to them they'll just chuck you in the pit with 682.

That'd be cool if Mark can live forever.

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't say she did. I said she went to the instituion. But the institution was the one that kept her inside. She was curious. Sh just saw small memories of that building and a way to get there. If you want to know, I did it so it would be the institution that created that boy and that memory. Then she would go there. Just another method of doing stuff