School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"NO! LIVE, DAMN YOU!"
Aaron used the light to pump his chest, while breathing into his mouth.
Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Check. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Check.
Ba-dum. Ba-dum.
Lewis began to cough, splutter, and opened his eyes momentarily.
"MADDIE!" He screamed, at the top of his lungs. He then fell back down, quickly and shallowly breathing, but alive.
Aaron blacked out, exhausted.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"NO! LIVE, DAMN YOU!"
Aaron used the light to pump his chest, while breathing into his mouth.
Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Check. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Check.
Ba-dum. Ba-dum.
Lewis began to cough, splutter, and opened his eyes momentarily.
"MADDIE!" He screamed, at the top of his lungs. He then fell back down, quickly and shallowly breathing, but alive.
Aaron blacked out, exhausted.
OOC: ...

IIRC, CPR only works if done up to 30 seconds AFTER his heart stopped. I assumed it was way over 30 seconds when deomi got back to her body but...

BIC: YES! YES YES YES! He's alive! I go see Lewis. He looks weak but...No, he's not going to "die" again. I enter his mind...No. This can't be happening. His brain is damaged. NO THAT MEANS THAT--I go back to my brain, this time very quickly and check it. No. We swapped and...he damaged my brain...No...My arm...I have to fix it...but...it hearts...No. I have to fix it.

"What's about to happen to me..it's okay...just...don't worry guys..."I say...And then I do it. I start shutting down a part of my brain. I have to do this, so I don't get too tired while repairing my brain.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
It's poison, Aaron. You have to purge the poison. *the moisture in the air gathers around Will's hands and he begins to begin the process of removing the poison from Lewis' body*

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"It's alright Will, what do you think I was doing earlier?"

And Dgdas? MAGIC.
*nods* There isn't anything in him anymore. So you aren't lying. *thinks for a bit* Aaron, did you know that if you and Felix work together, you can work as a lie detector?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"I'm sorry, what? What do you mean? How, and how did you work that out?"
Light, and shadow. It was in ancient lore I once read. By looking at the balance of light and shadow in one's heart, you can determine without fail whether that person is lying or not. But only the combination of a vivomancer and necromancer can do that.
OOC: No, this has nothing to do with religion at all.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I lie face-down on my bed. My tear-stained face is buried in a pillow. I hear the door open a crack.

"Felix?" Zan says carefully, "are you alright?"

I grunt.

"Because Lewis is."

I leap onto him and give him a great big hug, before getting up off of the floor and laughing embarrassedly.

"Um... Hehe... Sorry... You okay?"

Zan just stares at the ceiling, smiling. I step over him and walk over to the other guys, smiling wider than ever before.

Lewis still looks pale and bony, and is still mumbling Maddie's name, but damn it, he's alive! I give him a big hug and he just stays still, bug-eyed and chattering. I go over to Deomi and hug her too, and she squawks a bit.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis still looks pale and bony, and is still mumbling Maddie's name, but damn it, he's alive! I give him a big hug and he just stays still, bug-eyed and chattering. I go over to Deomi and hug her too, and she squawks a bit.
Ah...sorry I didn't make it clear, deomi's lying down on the floor, unconscious...sorry about that...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Light, and shadow. It was in ancient lore I once read. By looking at the balance of light and shadow in one's heart, you can determine without fail whether that person is lying or not. But only the combination of a vivomancer and necromancer can do that.
OOC: No, this has nothing to do with religion at all.
"Will, we may have magic, but we're not having any light-and-dark-good-and-evil bullshit. Does Felix look evil to you?"

"And Felix, you're welcome ;)"

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"Will, we may have magic, but we're not having any light-and-dark-good-and-evil bullshit. Does Felix look evil to you?"

"And Felix, you're welcome ;)"
Shadow, I said, did I not? When someone is lying, their balance fluctuates in a certain way. You can only see when light and shadow are working together.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Shit! Felix gave me a hug suddnely and it felt nice, after all our trips i have a.physical age of 17. Felix has deomi I keep telling myself, will I ever find love?

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: im sorry but im kind of lost on where things are going and whats going on and not sure what i should post :p

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Arzoth felt a sting and instantly blacked out.

Dreaming: Running through the woods trying to find his way home. Something is in his way not sure what it is, or possibly who. Pissed off i change into a bear and began to charge at the thing. Suddenly i get morphed back to a human and surrounds change. At home day of parents slaughter, a soul being broken into 3 different personalities that day. Becoming with rage reliving the past over and over again.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I look at arzoth then shake him gently
" you okay? Dreaming of the woods again?" i remembered that when we were young we would play in the woods, God he looks good, hazel eyes that most bears have but im sure they were blue sometimes, i sit next to him smiling

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk