School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The wolf lunged at him, but before it could make contact with him it vanished. Standing in it's place was an armed task force.

"We're going to take you in now. Do not move or you will be severely reprimanded. You are surrounded. Do not attempt to escape."

So he did the only logical thing to do. He stashed the paper in his pocket. Nami pushed past the task force guards and ran. There was so much adrenaline coursing through him that he didn't even feel it when the tranq dart hit in the back.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Guys! Something showing down at the institution!" Zan goes to the balcony "anyone wanna come help save some people like us?" He's eyes gleam in the sunlight his charming smile focuses at deomi

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"huh what?" I shake my head "oh yh sorry, her stupid mind tricks are fucking me up again! Make her stop felix!" I start to form a gate shape out of earth a ring of fire in the core of the earth, water flows along the outside and air, well is air, "everyone leave something you care about most here, we are going to the instution as spirits! IF you dont leave something your connection to your body will be lost, while we are there you must keep thinking of the thing you hold most dear or else you will forget who you are, Felix I propose you leave deomi here to look over the bodies, she will be most useful here and will act as your link"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Eyri. I need you to stay here, help Deomi, and act as my link"
"Ok. I guess I haven't really ever spent much time with Deomi. It'll be nice to get to know her. But Aaron, be careful." She begged, kissing him.
"I will. Always."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"So Aaron your ready stand next to the gate, you two will need to not touch or move our bodies, if you do it could mess with our spirits..."

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
S-punk

IC:

Wooooooooooaaaaaah... WOOOOOOOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAAAAAAOOOAAAAAH... I feel my spirit being dragged out of my body, and see myself going through my own body, like some ghost character game glitch. Zan's voice drifts through my head like a fluffy cloud of shut up Felix you're not gay you're not gay you're not gay YOU'RE NOT GAY

"Right, on my count, we go through the gate. One...

TWOTHREE!"

We rush through the gate like a gust of wind, and on the other side, I see a guy on the floor with a dart sticking out of his back. I go into his body and make him get up. And then I see the army. I try to summon a shadow. Nothing. I see the gate behind me. The armed people don't seem to. I back away slowly and carefully...

BANG!

PTOO!

The bullet ricochets off of the wall right beside my head and embeds itself in the ceiling. All these soldiers and stormtroopers and hitmen are terrible shots, in movies and in real life. I fall backwards in shock, right through the gate, and fly back into my own body. The others are already there. They're crowded around a bed, and look worried sick.

"Guys?" I say sheepishly, "I, eh, I got a person. Guys?"

"Felix," Deomi says quietly, "it's Lewis. He has a broken heart and a poisoned body. He's..." She wipes a tear from her eye, "Felix, Lewis is dying."

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"I'm healing him, but...he...I don't know if I can save him..."I say. I'm scared. I don't want to watch someone dying in front of me. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?"

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I fly back into my body, the gate collapses into nothing "get me some water!" Deomi runs out and grabs a bucket of water I start to drag it towards Lewis body "I can't do much for him"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Alright. I think I can heal him. By the looks of it, this is dragon poison, but now is not the time to point fingers. Felix, grab my hand, I'll be borrowing some power from you."
We join hands, and I feel myself black out as I begin to heal him, although I stay standing up. I hope this works.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Zan throws the bucket of water over Lewis, and Lewis bursts into a coughing fit. I swear I see a murky pink steam come out as he coughs. He slams back into the pillow.

"Maddie..." He croaks, his throat sounding dry and parched, "Maaaaaddiiiieeeee..."

I find myself tearing up a bit. I was never very close to Lewis, but I could be. I could have him as a great friend. I guess I just need to give him a chance. And he needs to stop tossing himself off for just one minute and make some friends. This, obviously, all pivots on whether he survives or not.

Tears start rushing down my face. I sniffle a bit, and look away. Deomi hugs me tightly, and I bury my head in her chest and weep. Some Lana del Rey song runs through my head, as a cold, dry, bony hand grasps my arm. I look to see Lewis's gaunt, pale face with thinning lips and hair staring up at me with big blue puppy-dog eyes.

"Maddie..." He mumbles, "Maddie..."

"It's alright," I sob, "Maddie's gone now, but - " my voice cracks - "she's in a better place than here. Such... So better a place. She'll be watching you. She loves you, Lewis. She'll always love you. And so will... So will we."

Lewis's face cracks into a smile, and I hug him. When I release him, he lollops back into bed with a smile on his face, still. Completely, utterly... Still. I walk away, crying.[DOUBLEPOST=1388072370][/DOUBLEPOST]Goddamnit you ninja!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I check his mind. He's going through memories of maddie. Poor guy. His girlfiend dies. Now he's dying. He's weak. Very weak. Then something happens. I feel it. His heart stopped. NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I have to leave his brain but...it's hard. I try to leave, but for some reason, I can't do it. His brain will be shuting down soon. I have to leave before he dies. Or hope that someone saves him. Because if he dies, and I am inside, I die too...

-Deomi

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Bloody hell, we went from LSD trips to exodus to America, fighting dragons and hospital soap operas in a few weeks.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Deomi is on the floor, sweating, her face red. I run over to her and check her. Her breathing's rapid, her pulse is high. I frantically bang my head against hers, realising that she's stuck in Lewis's body, and when that doesn't work I give her the only remedy I know.

I kiss her. It's tender, and lasts a good ten seconds. Within this kiss, I pass the shadow of a sledgehammer into her mouth. When I stop, she gets up, groaning and rubbing her head. I hug her tighter than ever before, and we walk over to Lewis. He's not moving. Not at all.

"Felix," she whispers, "his heart's stopped. Nothing can help him now. I think you should say your last goodbyes." I take my hat off and hold it to my chest. I ruffle his spiky hair, and carve a cross into his bedsheets with shadows. Zan comes along, and gives him a kiss on the forehead. And so we all say our own special goodbyes. Time goes by quickly, and I don't seem to feel anything but emptiness. I walk off to my bedroom, sit on my bed, and let the memories and the sadness flood me. I lie down and weep loudly and roughly.