School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Everybody, zeek21 will be joining us in the RP. He'll post when he's ready. Here's the character.

Name: Arzoth
Power : Animal morph, Can change into, wolf, bear, hawk and snake
Personality: Shy, Cautious, protective, easily annoyed and aggervated
Important Experiences: Witnessed families death, Normal humans hated people with his power so in attempt to kill him they murdered his family.
How they got to the institution: Was caught after taking revenge, and developed Multiple personality disorder. 3 personalities, 1. Constant rage/anger 2. cautious/extremely shy. tends to stay away from people. 3. peaceful, acts like nothing happens. Rarely seen. Personality shows the most is rage/anger almost completely insane. will even talk to himself at times.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Who the fuck he is?
Also, I'm stuck. Can't think of how am I going to write a voice that feels like Edward Elric...
And Neon Genesis Evangelion's too distracting for me to focus.

Reactions: dgdas9

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
What am I supposed to say?
OOC: I don't know, something like, "Have you had an experience with sorcery before?" because Will hasn't told anypony about that yet. By the way, I'm not going to make Felix ask anything because that's called Power Gaming. Causing another's character to do something without their prior consent. This is one of the worst things you can do in an RP.

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Arzoth awoken to the sounds of people running and alarms going off. Arzoth was sleeping in a corner where he felt somewhat safe. Seeing doors open, and guards scrambling, Arzoth morphed into his wolf form and began running through the halls looking for a way out and trying to find someone who is willing to be kind enough and help him.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I shudder and look around "we need to go back to the institution, they have rebuilt most of it but there is someone I need to see" I think of him," everyone use to call him weird but I liked him, I sensed magic flow through his bones ready for them to snap and morph magic powerful dark and light. He had moved to Scotland with his family to be more isolated, he was my neighbour and by that I mean he lived 2 miles down the road. Then one day I saw smoke from the house, I ran there, I could have stopped the fires but I was too scared -through out images of these things hovered close to him- I need to say sorry!"
(If you want I can remove edit this/

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I shudder and look around "we need to go back to the institution, they have rebuilt most of it but there is someone I need to see" I think of him," everyone use to call him weird but I liked him, I sensed magic flow through his bones ready for them to snap and morph magic powerful dark and light. He had moved to Scotland with his family to be more isolated, he was my neighbour and by that I mean he lived 2 miles down the road. Then one day I saw smoke from the house, I ran there, I could have stopped the fires but I was too scared -through out images of these things hovered close to him- I need to say sorry!"
(If you want I can remove edit this/
*stares at you* I really don't want to go to that place again. Twice is enough. Can't you talk to him through your mind or something?

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Ummm no... considering none of my power has anything to do with the mind... Maybe talk to him through his spirit?" I think "Then again he does not really like that..."

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC:

Arzoth awoken to the sounds of people running and alarms going off. Arzoth was sleeping in a corner where he felt somewhat safe. Seeing doors open, and guards scrambling, Arzoth morphed into his wolf form and began running through the halls looking for a way out and trying to find someone who is willing to be kind enough and help him.

Let the games begin.

OC: The elevator doors opened up once he and the girl arrived at the top. They appeared to be in a different place then he where he went down in. "That's not possible..." He thought. They both stepped out of the elevator and began to explore the facility.

Most of the institution was just hallways and unopenable doors. Despite the entirety of the place being out of power most of the doors still had enough juice to deny them access. But not all of them. Eventually they came to a single door that did open. Inside they found a single desk and three green filing cabinets lining the walls.

Nami attempted to open up one. His hand met with a great deal of resistance on the filing cabinet's part. "I guess it's locked." he said to the girl.

"Maybe the person that owned this office left behind a key. Why don't you check the desk out?" Asked the girl.

Nami began to look through the desk for a key. He opened up the cabinets in the desk and found absolutely nothing. Just his luck that they would be empty. Then he looked at the cabinet, and then at the inside. He looked at the cabinet, and then back at the inside again. The inside of the cabinet was smaller than the outside. He tapped on the bottom of the cabinet and heard a small hollow sound.

Nami began brainstorming possible solutions for opening up the false bottom of the desk, but could find only one that would work quickly. He had to punch it. Slowly Nami brought his hand back and swung it forward. Immediately after making contact with the false bottom it broke open and Nami brought his hand back holding it in pain.

"Ouch ouch ouch!" he yelped holding his hand and jumping up and down in pain. The little girl demonstrated an exaggerated roll of her eyes before he realized that someone might hear him.

As the pain numbed away he remembered why he had hurt his hand in the first place. Peering into the cabinet he saw a small piece of metal glinting within. Upon further examination he found that it was indeed the key that he was looking forward.

"See? I told you it was a good idea. Don't I have good ideas?" Said the girl smugly.

"Yes you do." Nami replied gratefully. Nami picked the key up and walked over the the cabinets standing by the wall. He placed it in the first two to no avail. "Well, it's now or never." he said when he pushed the key into the final cabinet and turned. He heard the familiar click of a lock opening and then the cabinet fell open to him.

Inside there was nothing but a single file with a big red "CLASSIFIED" stamped across it. He opened it and found a small paper entitled quiet days (http://www.scp-wiki.net/quiet-days).

Nami turned around to see the girl staring at the door. He saw several guards run past it and vaguely thought of whether or not he should chase after them. Until he began to think about what they were running from. That's when the wolf walked through the door.

Last edited:

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Byrne shook himself awake. Not surprisingly, there was not much left of the lobby again. He sat, and continued to wait.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to think how to expand the technicals of teh ether and general lore surrounding the colours of magic. Any suggestions?
Well, we have encountered another species that can manipulate the ether (Illithids). They can become all the colours of magic, obviously not all at once (except for the rare case of an Illithid warlock).