School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
OCC: I see what you did there bella lol
Arzoth had been roaming the halls for what seemed like forever, untill.... Until he stumbled upon a group of guards. Arzoth was already in a bad mood so he let a low growl and the guards got spooked and took off. Feeling satisfied that they were running away, Arzoth chased after them until he picked up a scent, or was it two? He wasn't to sure but it was strong, close. Arzoth looked at the doors and seen one open and the scent was coming from it. Arzoth slowly walked in preparing himself to fight if he needed. Arzoth was lost and confused, he felt safe in his wolf form. Arzoth was hoping these people would help him then fight him.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OCC: I see what you did there bella lol
Arzoth had been roaming the halls for what seemed like forever, untill.... Until he stumbled upon a group of guards. Arzoth was already in a bad mood so he let a low growl and the guards got spooked and took off. Feeling satisfied that they were running away, Arzoth chased after them until he picked up a scent, or was it two? He wasn't to sure but it was strong, close. Arzoth looked at the doors and seen one open and the scent was coming from it. Arzoth slowly walked in preparing himself to fight if he needed. Arzoth was lost and confused, he felt safe in his wolf form. Arzoth was hoping these people would help him then fight him.
Pro-tip: don't start every sentence with Arzoth. Use 'he' every once in a while. Improves your RP'ing skills by miles!

Reactions: the_j485

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I'm going to talk to him see if he needs help." I sit in the lotus position and let my body relax, my mind wanders, fears enter it, a crack of dark light comes from the sky intercepted by a white beam from my head.
"Felix" deomi whispers "what the fuck is going on?"
" I don't know but it does not look good"
I anchor on to there voices pushing my self on course as the white light pushes the black into the sky, my body is under me motionless "did it work deomi?"Felix asks.
Hmm I want to test something I push my hand into Felixs then the whole right side of my body then all my body I move his hand "shit Felix you have odd thought-" deomi is poking my body "she's not going to switch with it is she?"
"Dunno" he says in our mind I start to leave Felix but something binds me too him "Felix you have to let go, if I stay too long ill forget who I really am." There is a long pause of which deomi stares at us "no Zan, I feel powerful when your in me, more powerful really powerful!" He's going power crazy!
"All my power is in my spirit, now let go!" I leave after a struggle and go to arzoth (can't look at it while typing) "arzoth! Look up its me Zan!"

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Looking around the room i hear someone say my name and told me to look up. I look up and see Zan, a bit confused i tired to recall where i seen him before because he looks familiar. "Hello Zan, haven't seen you in forever. Where am i at? Why is everything scattered. I'm so confused. haha" I decide its safe enough and morphs back into his human form but am still connected with my wolf side spirit so he can change quicker if needed. Though to myself. Whats going on in this strange place. it seems everyone here is unique.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
And to everyone who's confused, Lewis, Zan, John, Felix, Deomi, Aaron, Will and Eyri teleported to Dorset and Felix bought a penthouse in a hotel with stolen money from Barclays. They were exploring the town and came across what they thought was a power generator run by a race known as Illithids, but which turned out to be an incubator to keep a knucker dragon sedated and contained. Felix killed the maintenance guy for the incubator, and so the dragon woke up. Everyone but the Illithids (who died) managed to escape, and Zan tamed the dragon. I'm assuming that we're all back at the penthouse, and Zan wants to go back to Scotland. Now, Felix is going to find a new style... ;)

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

Felix took his hat off, and ran his fingers through his thick, puffy, spiked hair. He ran the tap on hot, filled the bathroom sink, and dunked his head in.

Seconds later, his head came out, gasping between pained obscenities. "Fuck, that's hot!" He yelled.

"You okay?" Deomi's voice came from behind the locked door.

"Uh - yeah! Fine!" Felix replied quickly. He rubbed gel into his hair, and splashed another bit of water over himself. He looked back in the mirror, as the water dripped from his face. Felix watched the locks of hair at his sideburns curl upwards at the ends, and frowned. He rubbed his head with a towel, but that just made the end of the rest of his hair curl too.

Felix started to walk away, but slipped on a patch of spilt hair gel. He fell face first onto the make-up shelf. He got up, rubbing his head and groaning. He checked the mirror again, and yelped.

There was a great big swirly mascara mark on his right eye, like a spirally star, completely blacking up from his eyebrow to his cheekbone. It... Kind of looked good.

Felix went over to the wardrobe and flicked through the hats. He picked the cartoonishly hourglass-like top hat, and took out a little project of his from a couple of days ago. It was a pair of padded copper goggles, one of the lenses tinted green and the other completely covered by cogs and gears. He pulled the goggles around the top of the hat, and pulled them down so that they sat on top of the brim. He put the hat on, only now noticing that the seam between the shoulder and the arm of his blazer had been torn. Taking some fabric scissors of Deomi's, he cut the whole arm off, and then the other arm. He looked through the drawers, out of curiosity, and found something amazing.

Black stones. Lots of them. The shadows floated around them like fog, and Felix took a couple of handfuls of them. He looked at them for a few minutes, wondering what the hell he'd do with them, until he saw the needle and thread on the side, and the many holes in his new waistcoat, which were strangely symmetrical.

Five minutes later, he gazed on the mirror at his new look. His goggle hat, his long, curled hair, his strange mascara eye-swirl that looked actually sort of cool, his stone-embossed new waistcoat complete with embroidered cog on the pocket, and the actual cog in said pocket to top it all off. Felix smiled to himself, turned away, and walked out of the door.

"Oh, Christ," Will says as I present myself to the others, "he's gone steampunk."

Last edited:

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Powergaming alert. What is this "Steampunk"?
*looks at Felix for a bit* I have not seen this style of dress before. What is it called?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: Powergaming alert. What is this "Steampunk"?
*looks at Felix for a bit* I have not seen this style of dress before. What is it called?
For fuck's sake:
1) Can other people not say one bloody sentence? It doesn't even say anything about your character, chill yo' shizzle!
2) Steampunk? You are not internet-ready, leave.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
For fuck's sake:
1) Can other people not say one bloody sentence? It doesn't even say anything about your character, chill yo' shizzle!
2) Steampunk? You are not internet-ready, leave.
OOC: I know exactly what Steampunk is. But Will does not.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
My body tingles as my spirit is pulled back flooding the room with a bright blue hue, casting away any shadow in the room. The first thing I see is Felix in a hat I blow a little wind and it floats off his head then a flame starts at the top. "No! For Wills inocence no! I will not let a demigod witness steam punk!"

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
My body tingles as my spirit is pulled back flooding the room with a bright blue hue, casting away any shadow in the room. The first thing I see is Felix in a hat I blow a little wind and it floats off his head then a flame starts at the top. "No! For Wills inocence no! I will not let a demigod witness steam punk!"
Are you... I mean... Okay, how does an art/science fiction sub-genre correlate in any way to the fact that someone's mum is a god from ancient times?[DOUBLEPOST=1388014210][/DOUBLEPOST]IC:

"My hat!" I yell, "MY GOGGLES! YOU BASTARD! THIS ISN'T EVEN STEAMPUNK! IT'S CLOCKPUNK, WANKER! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND PAINSTAKING WORK I SPENT ON THIS?! ALL THESE CALLOUSES! FOR NOTHING!"

I storm off to my room and wank sleep.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I rather like it though. It suits him. *the moisture in the air gathers and puts the fire out, saving the hat before any damage is done*

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Also, technically, Will is a half-god since he's born of two gods from different pantheons. Because of that, he is neither immortal or invulnerable.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
There are so many types of punk - Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Technopunk, Clockpunk, and there are probably more, shaddup I just don't know them :p