School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
The feeling of someone touching me, or was it shaking. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. Breathing heavily and sweating almost panicking from the horrid nightmare. Finally coming back to my senses. I looked around the room and noticed something was different. I look over and see Zan sitting close by. "I'm better now. Yeah it was the dream again. That horrid dream every time..." I take a deep breath relaxing. "Thank's Zan, for saving me from that place and rescuing me." Arzoth then leans over and gives Zan a hug.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
He gives good hugs! "I'm off to the gym guys" I had chosen the room that adjoins to the gym i stay there for a while and fall asleep my mind wonders to thinking about arzoth I wonder if he likes me i wish he would tell Me if he does! I wake up at 3am I sit on the balcony topless, azorth peeps round the corner

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Peeping around the corner i see Zan standing out on the balcony. I decided to walk over to him. "Hey Zan. Its been a long time since we seen each other. More of my fault then yours. I've been missing you for a long time. I remember how much fun we had growing up." i start to recall the past and a tear starts to form in my eyes. "I'm sorry but its been soo long. I've missed you." Arzoth leans in close wrapping his hands around Zan in a close hug and stare into his eyes and slowly starts to lean his face close to Zan's

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I kiss him like its been.building up for year's then I move away slowly "I umm missed you too" he sniles at me

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
"Zan i don't want to lose you ever again. I am alone with out you. You make me feel sane. I haven't been myself since my family." With that Arzoth takes Zan's hand and leads him back inside.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I take his hand a pull him into my room "you better be a bad wolf, I aalways was the submissive one" he growls a little and says to me "lets start by getting that shirt off, I would expect a six pack!"
"well you might get more then you wanted"

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
*Music is playing in the background. "Zan i love you" With that Arzoth and Zan show their love for one another.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
In the morning I wake up my head on his chest "well..." he sighs contently as fingers run through his hair. "you should work on finding a middle ground half animal half human"

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
"You know sometimes it can be hard to. we can work on it again sometime later. I will go make us some breakfast." Zan sits up as arzoth gets out of bed. I start to get dressed and head out into the kitchen to make up some bacon, pancakes, and eggs.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
My perfect headrest gets up and i moan softly, "im starving!" he comes back with two plates "this is good!"

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
[TRANSCRIPT FROM o5-7]

The breach has become too high spread. We cannot afford the Anomalies escaping and making the public aware of us. I vote that we send in task force Omega.

[TRANSCRIPT FROM o5-9]

We cannot allow a situation like the last one. But the threat posed by the escaped anomalies is too great. Send in task force omega.

OOC: In case you hadn't realized by now, the institution wants you back. BAD. They're sending in this: http://www.scp-wiki.net/task-forces

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"does anyone-" zan flinches as he gets struck with a tranq, he falls of the bed as windows shatter

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
[TRANSCRIPT FROM o5-7]

The breach has become too high spread. We cannot afford the Anomalies escaping and making the public aware of us. I vote that we send in task force Omega.

[TRANSCRIPT FROM o5-9]

We cannot allow a situation like the last one. But the threat posed by the escaped anomalies is too great. Send in task force omega.

OOC: In case you hadn't realized by now, the institution wants you back. BAD. They're sending in this: http://www.scp-wiki.net/task-forces
OOC: So that means we'll have people coming after us soon.

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Arzoth heard something but it was to late. The glass broke and a dart hit zan. Feeling enraged, i morphed into a bear and charged at the attacker but felt 5 darts hit. and suddenly Arzoth blacked out and came back to his human form fast asleep.

OOC: changed. lol figured out was to post then

Last edited:

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Zeek21 has created a new character!

Name: Kaladin (Male)
Power: Conjuring, can make most objects (Think of the conjuring spell from skyrim where you can get a conjured sword.) Same effect but i can make more then just weapons.
Personality:Quick thinker, passionate, care free, devious at times.
Important Experiences: Be came an apprentice to mage that no one knew. the mage was a expert in conjuring magic so Kaladin learned and became a master as well.
How they got to the institution: Kaladin was being watched. Even though he used his conjuring magic as a magician. There were people who had an interest in Kaladin's magic and realized he was special. Soon he had people at his house knocking him out, and he waking up in a cell.

Do what you will.

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 of being stuck in a cell: "I really would like to get out of this damn cell. I don't even know why i'm here. It seems they are still cleaning up a mess but they are bringing a mass load of people." Kaladin conjured up some dice and began ideally throwing them testing his luck. "I wish this wasn't a habit i picked up from my master.." I then decided to conjure up a small pick and began chiseling at the wall underneath his bed, keeping it hidden so the guards didn't know what he was up to.

Last edited:

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
*Will starts practising with his bow and arrow, aiming at the wall where he knows no one is. Suddenly, a short cry is heard and a person with an O-23 badge starts to appear with an arrow stuck in his arm. Will lets in a sharp breath and runs over to the man* I'm sorry. Are you okay? Did you not see me shooting? Where did you come from? *The man starts pulling out a gun, but Will doesn't see it*
OOC: It's time for somepony to save Will.