School For RolePlay

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I pick up Zan's body. He's not dead. His eyes are glazed over, and he's cold. But he's not dead. Aaron's shivering.

"H-h-how are y-you not c-c-c-c-cold?" He stammers.

"Thermal suit."

"O-oh."

"You really should find a better tailor."

"Huh?"

"What? Don't you get your clothes tailored? Oh, Aaron."

In the distance, a huge, monkey-like creature swings through the trees. It's hairy and has a snake-ish head. Somewhere between a snake and a lizard. A loud clicky-croaky sound rattles through the trees.

A sharp pain stabs through my belly. I double over and fall to the ground. I feel something tunneling through my skin and I gasp as it penetrates my chest and crawls through my clothes. I look down and see a tiny, bug-sized bronze cylinder with little spindly legs and a green light on its head. I gives a little beep and a little whirr, and scuttles off into the snow.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: not now, really. Maybe after a few posts. Still need to sort out some stuff - namely, the Thaumaturge, Alchemist and Witch chapters, and currently James is now 1 nanosecond behind and Techno AND J both forgot that they need to continue their RP with Byrne and Thanatos.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: not now, really. Maybe after a few posts. Still need to sort out some stuff - namely, the Thaumaturge, Alchemist and Witch chapters, and currently James is now 1 nanosecond behind and Techno AND J both forgot that they need to continue their RP with Byrne and Thanatos.
I jsut got back. :p Now we will see where this goes. And sicne when did we have a thaumaturge? o_O

Byrne landed on a glacier. Finding a small hole in the ice, Byrne dug out a small cavern, and lit a small fire. As the fire burned along, flashes of lightning would flicker through the ice, often accomapnied by screams that would tear away at most mortal ears like Banshees.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
i gasp my body is cold Felix is on the floor and Aaron looks tired "What happened?!" I stand up, *unbeknown to zan he now looks like a 19 year old*

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: I'M NOT FUCKING DELAYING JAMES' APEARENCE TO OBLIVION.
OOC: I'm staying with the nine colours, thank you very much.
Well, the nine are the main, ancient ones, and the ones I just listed are less common, and they are newer, like only discovered in the twentieth century, mainly during the first and second world wars when better powers were needed fast.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the nine are the main, ancient ones, and the ones I just listed are less common, and they are newer, like only discovered in the twentieth century, mainly during the first and second world wars when better powers were needed fast.
OOC: It completely ruins the premise of warlock, master of all the Magics. Suddenly, I need to come up with more names and rings that not many people know about, so no . Good day, sir.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: It completely ruins the premise of warlock, master of all the Magics. Suddenly, I need to come up with more names and rings that not many people know about, so no . Good day, sir.
*ahem* not your RP, and you don;t ahve to include the extra ones in your other RP in RPguild.