School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
ok forget about the old man

Lewis:
At the top of the tower, like the last one, is the crystal ball.
I will not throw a ball of energy at it

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
zan suddenly appears "Well that was fun!" he stand in front of felix, "how do you do?" "anyone seen a lion turtle yet thats where i get my powers don't know bout you lot!"
zan stop and look around, "Who are the new people?" he points to lewis he walks over to lewis "Who are you?" he holds flame to his neck and in the other hand a rock ball

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
(why do you hate him so much?)
(i clicked your link
)

"Fine" the ball of earth drops to the ground, "Well I broke out went on a spirit quest and then broke in, then they fixed how I got in so I'm trapped again! How have you been guys?"
zan hovers around on a ball of air and hangs from the ceiling

Last edited:

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

YAY Zan's here!

I take out a sleeping bag I had in my backpack, lay it down, and get in. I wink to Deomi, and beckon her to get in. She does, and we embrace.

"We can't get any closer than this," she whispers.

"I know what you mean, but... Why?" I reply.

"Uh... I don't really... I mean, I can't..." She sighs. "I'm seventeen now, and, um, some... Relative of mine, who has, let's say, abnormal power, has such abnormal power over me. And I'll... Oh, Felix, if we have sex again, I'm gonna get pregnant. I just hope you understand that."

I stay silent for a minute. She's so worried. I know she's waiting for my reaction. I'm waiting for it myself. I don't know what to think. My mind is blank. Eventually, I say something.

"Deomi, what do you think I'm going to say? Do you think I'm going to get out of this bed, and walk away? Just... Throw it all away, because we can't have sex? It wasn't really legal to begin with. But that's not going to be. I'm not going to walk away. Because being with you gave me a buzz that no shots or nightclub druggies could give me. I know it sounds clichéd, and I'm sorry about that, but I found my life, my calling, in the Institution. Because I found you, Deomi."

She smiles, kisses me, and squeezes me a bit too tight for a guy who's still in a bit of pain from almost having his side chomped out. I gasp in pain. She loosens a little bit. I hug her back, and we fall asleep in the sleeping bag. We wake up to see the shattered remains of the crystal ball. I smell milk, mixed with metal. I'm covered in red liquid, and everyone's on the floor.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IC:

YAY Zan's here!

I take out a sleeping bag I had in my backpack, lay it down, and get in. I wink to Deomi, and beckon her to get in. She does, and we embrace.

"We can't get any closer than this," she whispers.

"I know what you mean, but... Why?" I reply.

"Uh... I don't really... I mean, I can't..." She sighs. "I'm seventeen now, and, um, some... Relative of mine, who has, let's say, abnormal power, has such abnormal power over me. And I'll... Oh, Felix, if we have sex again, I'm gonna get pregnant. I just hope you understand that."

I stay silent for a minute. She's so worried. I know she's waiting for my reaction. I'm waiting for it myself. I don't know what to think. My mind is blank. Eventually, I say something.

"Deomi, what do you think I'm going to say? Do you think I'm going to get out of this bed, and walk away? Just... Throw it all away, because we can't have sex? It wasn't really legal to begin with. But that's not going to be. I'm not going to walk away. Because being with you gave me a buzz that no shots or nightclub druggies could give me. I know it sounds clichéd, and I'm sorry about that, but I found my life, my calling, in the Institution. Because I found you, Deomi."

She smiles, kisses me, and squeezes me a bit too tight for a guy who's still in a bit of pain from almost having his side chomped out. I gasp in pain. She loosens a little bit. I hug her back, and we fall asleep in the sleeping bag. We wake up to see the shattered remains of the crystal ball. I smell milk, mixed with metal. I'm covered in red liquid, and everyone's on the floor.
Get your soppy bullshit out of here :mad:

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, would you prefer that Felix were like this?

aaaww yeeaa bbz luv u bbz letz make out in church while wearing snapbacks and listenin 2 justin bieber <3 :] #swagonyou #yolo #imafuckingretardwhohasntgottheslightestcluehowtrueloveworks

I thought not. Now let Felix feel his feelings.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I feel sorry for you Aaron and will, Havinb to be around to couples" he carries on floating around on his ball then makes Aaron spin too then gently places him down " yay!" A little earth shack forks around deomi and Felix "that's better!"

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC

"It's very dark," I say. I dig out a hole in the wall. I smell priest blood.

"Can anyone else smell priest blood?" I say through the hole. I hear a sigh, before the dirt shack crumbles and dirt showers on top of us, sending Deomi shooting to her feet, screaming her lovely little head off.

Everyone else is sniffing and going "hmm" worriedly, with confused looks on their faces. I see an old wooden chest lodged under a table. I pull it out, dust it off quickly and open it. There is a knife, a small leather bag of something and a burlap doll. I open the bag. A bunch of different coloured pins.

"Oh, God," I breathe, "voodoo."

The others perk up; "Voodoo? Voodoo? Voodoo?" I hold up the doll and the knife. Jaws drop.

"So," I say, "I guess this tower housed a group of voodoo priests."

A pause. Unimpressed looks.

"Yeah, no shit" Aaron says.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Will someone please explain to me what is going on, before I end up going the wrong way, mucking up threads, mixing them all together and create a general mess, please? And what is this 'tower'?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Um. Okay, everyone but Thanatos, James and Byrne has escaped, and are in Scotland. We keep finding these towers with crystal balls on top. We've siezed a couple, but the first one exploded, and the one we're in now... Exploded. But the second one had priest blood inside, and Felix found out that it was a base of operations for a small group of voodoo priests.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Um. Okay, everyone but Thanatos, James and Byrne has escaped, and are in Scotland. We keep finding these towers with crystal balls on top. We've siezed a couple, but the first one exploded, and the one we're in now... Exploded. But the second one had priest blood inside, and Felix found out that it was a base of operations for a small group of voodoo priests.
Ok. Well, getting to Scotland should be no mean feat. I'm sure there's a fusion reactor lying around somewhere. :3 Curious, what happened to the voodoo priests? I'm sure they'd be after you for destroying one of their artefacts. :p

It seemed that the building was mostly empty. Exploring one last room, Byrne noticed a slight shimmer in the air. Momentarily changing how he fitted in with time, Byrne saw Marshall Sanchez. He was not a nanosecond behind, he was a few milleseconds behind. Byrne gently pushed him through the door, into Thanatos' timespace, before walking through to it himself. So, where shall we go? It appears that everyone else has left. Byrne queried.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
In a white chest lays a doll of Zan
Zans eyes glow "ahhh whhha" the chest bumps and moves to Felix on the bottom of it says for Felix "Felix fucking open it!" Zan falls to his back his eyes glow brighter "the blood priests of Scotland were killed 50 years ago." (Will Felix keep it and control Zan? Hide it? Burn it to destroy it?)
"Help!"