School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I get excited again. I have to get them. I have to kill them. Kill. Protect. Felix. Kill. Aaron. Kill Aaron. Protect. Kill. Destroy. I start running at the soldiers, using my brain to quickly switch and shut their brains down.

After switching brains one time, something weird happens. I am not in the same place where I was. I am in a dark room. On front of me, there's a lady sit down on a throne.

"Hello Deomi. Welcome."She says

"Hello. Who are you?"

"Oh, don't you remember me?"

"No"

"My name's Sataniece. Do you know who am I?"she says. I knwo who staniece is. Sataniece's the devil's half sister.

"I know who you are."

"Good. Anwyay, Happy birthday!"

"Humm?"I'm confused now

"It's your birthday! Don't you know?"she asks

"No..."I say

"You're 17 now! And that's why you're here."she says

"And why didn't you teleported me last year?"I ask

"Because I need to tell you some stuff...Now that you're 17 stuff is going to happen in your body. And I must tell you what."

"Go ahead"I say

"YOu see, from now on, you will always be fertile. Basically, every single time you have sex, you will get pregnant. And you will start growing up again. Did you notice how you're exactily the same since you're 12? Well, you will start to change now. You will get a tiny bit taller, and those breasts will also grow up a tiny bit. And, most of all, your mind powers, yeah, they're going to get a bit more powerful. Not much though."She says.

"IS that it?"I ask

"Yes. Oh, and BTW. We have been monitering your thoughts, and we know oyu want to kill a vivomancer. Don't do it."As she ends her sentence, I get teleported back.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Aaron reached forward, sorry for Maddie, but he knew it was necessary.
He grabbed a symbol, the one for externa. He felt a power course through his body. He tried it out, and he became hard as the stone floor, then went back to normal.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I get teleported back. No. NO. Maddie's dead. I didn't knw her quite well but, I feel sad anyway. Lewis's crying. I hug him. He tells me I should pick a symbol. I pick one. Healing.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
I watch as Felix steps forward. What will he pick. He grabs the symbol for summoning. Ok, that leaves John with Force field.
L: "Wow! If this if what happens when we die, maybe we should die more often!"
D: "Don't say that!"
L: "Anyway, we should continue onwards. We need to get to the next tower before dark."
We all walk onwards. After about 45 minutes of walking we see the top of the next tower. It is on a small island just out the coast.
A: "Wait, we travelled north, right?"
J: "Yea, Your point is?"
A: "If we travelled north and we are at the coast, we are in Scotland"
D: "Oh my God, of course!"
L: "I don't think the institution was ever in England guys, but why in Scotland?"
We are now right on the beach, looking out at the tower.
L: "How are we going to get there?"
A: "I know!"
Aaron grabs a pebble in one hand and grabs a piece of burnt tyre from the ground.
He uses the tyre and stretches his body across the water, his feet on the ground by us, and his hands holding the island. Then he uses the stone and takes its properties, making a temporary bridge. We all run across. When we are on the island, he drops the pebble and stretches onto the island.
L: "Time to set up camp!"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
We run up the stairs to find an old man.
Aaron is about to kill him
L: "Wait Aaron! Who are you?"
Man: "I"
Man: "I am..."

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
No time for answers. I switch bodies with the old man and started running throuhg his memories..oh fuck. I switch back

"Everyone, I present to you, A DISGUISED PONY."I grab my trusty knife and run towards him. Ponies must die.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
M: I am no longer 1 nano second behind time. Some people, they found me. Three men. And when they tried to touch me, I was teleported here

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Marshall. And I believe I said I'd RP him -_-

And guys, wrong storyline. He's the one who Thanatos and etc have to find, please delete your post shockwave.
YOu have 2 characters, if you want to RP, you have to ask Bella, wich you did, but he didn't answer you.