School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
got it (whats reinecance or howeer its spelt?)[DOUBLEPOST=1385063309][/DOUBLEPOST]*However and Calum, I typed it but forgot to post. I came on posted it and then your post loaded lol!

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
"Guys, follow me"
we all sprint northwards until we reach a large mountain. At the top is what we now call The Spire. I grab Maddie and Deomi, wish Felix and Aaron good luck, and we turn invisible. I feel the warmth as Maddie projects her shield around us.
Crap! I didn't think about that. They can see the force field.
"Maddie, your going to have to turn off the force field. They can see it"
M: "What should I do then!"
L: "Look, I know its hard, but...
L: "See if you can summon something big from the Ether"
D: "You can't expect her to do that on her own"
L: "I'll help"
We both close our eyes. We are visible again for now. We hold hands and push as hard as we can to summon something great. After what seems like all the pain in the world. A great black scar appears in the sky. Like an infected scar. Suddenly, beast of all shapes and sizes come thriving through.
I hear Aaron and Felix erupting with applaud and excitement. The beasts attack some of the soldiers. We go invisible again and continue onwards

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
My mind is confused. I am feeling increadibly agressive, when I saw that beast I almost ran towards it and tried to kill it with my knife. BUt no. I know I couldn't do it. Something's going on in me. And I don't know what. But I can't stop now. I must go on.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Ready Felix?"
"Yep."
"Le boom?"
"Le boom."
We grab hands, and begin to come together. Our minds and bodies become one, and we rise.
We fire a blast of power towards the tower, making sure not to break it too much, as we want it as a base. Sure enough, people come running at use, firing at us with magic, but it is a simple matter to block the shots with shields of light and dark.
We have enough power to have a quick look for the other three, and sure enough we're able to see through Lewis' magic, and they're progressing carefully, taking out people as they go.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I wake up. No pain this ime. All normal I guess...I see something in the distance. IT mus be it. Felix and Aaron. Yes. Just as they descibed it. I run towards them. THey stopped now, but they can't go too far away... I get to them.

"Whassup everyone?"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
we advance on the soldiers. I kind of feel Deomi leaving and re-entering her body as she shuts them down. Maddie is standing there, she has some kind of rubbery thing in her hand. Its my old condom. Suddenly, her arms stretch and she knocks over about 10 soldiers. Her arms just stretched over 10 metres. I never found out about all her powers. I'm guessing she can take on the properties of the materials she is holding. Ill ask questions later.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Lewis:
we advance on the soldiers. I kind of feel Deomi leaving and re-entering her body as she shuts them down. Maddie is standing there, she has some kind of rubbery thing in her hand. Its my old condom. Suddenly, her arms stretch and she knocks over about 10 soldiers. Her arms just stretched over 10 metres. I never found out about all her powers. I'm guessing she can take on the properties of the materials she is holding. Ill ask questions later.
Woah I'm sorry what what who when fuck wut wat where?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"Guys, Im getting tired, can we plaese stop for a moment...? I know we must be quck, but my brain can shut down at any moment if it gets too tired..."

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis: There are no soldiers outside. We enter the tower. It is empty except for a large spiral staircase. I turn off my invisibility. We climb up to the blue crystal ball. Deomi goes up to the ball and places a finger on it. She recieves a shock.
The ball starts to spin, its going to explode. We all sprint down the stairs and out the door. We run to Felix and Aaron and Maddie quickly creates a force field.
the tower explodes into a million pieces and Maddie tura of the force field when its safe.
A: That was close
L: wait, where is John
F: Crap, John
we all look out and spot the motionless body together.
OOC: He is not dead

Last edited:

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
"False alarm that's a soldier. John is here. So guys, I've found some useful information. There are hundreds of these towers all over the place. When i saw the ball and it shocked Deomi I chucked a ball of energy at it and that's why it exploded. If we find another tower we can keep the ball safe and set up base in it

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"Okay..."I say. We have been blindly trusting Lewis for a while, but I have to say, he's a good leader!

"Deomi, what happened?"asks Felix. and that's when I noticed. Everyone's looking at me again. yes, thta monster like kinda look.

"What do you mean?"

"Your hair...what did you do with it?"

"I did nothing!"

"THen why is it....blonde...?"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Maddie:
"Wait, guys. My hair has gone brown and I swear i wasn't this tall and Deomi was definitely taller than me earlier"
A: "I think, somehow, you guys have swapped bodies"

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Maddie:
"Wait, guys. My hair has gone brown and I swear i wasn't this tall and Deomi was definitely taller than me earlier"
A: "I think, somehow, you guys have swapped bodies"
OOC THanks for ruinging my plans...

BIC:

I start looking at my body. My brain must be guilty...but I didn't control it! ...what? I suddently move to my right, get higher, but my hair...it's still blonde.

"Guys, I think I'm back to my body but...my hair...is it still blonde?"

"Yup dee" says felix

Last edited:

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I don't mind

Lewis:
"Guys, no time for body swaps. Can you hear that?"
we all listen carefully and hear a faint sound of heavy marching. From over the mountain, thousands of soldiers appear. When they see us they stop.
F,A,J and L: "Shit"
the soldiers come charging at us. This is going to be one hell of a battle.

Last edited:

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
Without even thinking, Maddie charges forward. She takes out about 7 soldiers. She uses her anti-gravity and sends a couple flying. But they surround her and they close in on her. I run to help but I know its too late. A large soldier takes out his gleaming sword and takes it down through Maddie's skull. Dead
L: NOOOOOOO!
We all charge forward. Out of anger we take them down easily. I use all my strength and summon a fire breathing unicorn. They retreat. We are too strong together.

I go over to Maddie weeping over her corpse. What happens to her powers. Suddenly, her chest explodes with light and there are 5 symbols floating around. Her powers. Then, I hear her voice from the sky. My powers. Choose one. I grab the anti-gravity. There are 4 left. Summoning, Externa, Force-Fields and Healing

Take your pick