School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
ok so im not alone. Although im deamon, im betraying them and working with the Angels[DOUBLEPOST=1384900284][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: are we trying to escape

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
maybe you guys are, maybe you''re not. but seeing as the world has probably gone to complete deadly chaos, whats left of the Foundation may be your best bet for safety, as they are the only ones who have experience with the things that were let loose.

just saying.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"Teleportation is a no-no. But yeah, sounds good. You shall be on the side of the angels." Said Bella at the bottom of page 106[DOUBLEPOST=1384935489][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, *Demon. Or at least in this case.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
IC:
Lewis:
"Guys, what do we actually plan on doing, I mean, we pretty powerful when all together. I don't think any more of us should split away"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
"NONE! I wanna get out of this place. As long as there holding me, i can make two people plus my self go invisible, but I'm not powerful enough to take more than 2 at once. I can do a couple of journeys to the exit taking two people at a time and then you can hide out there while a get the others and then we can set off. Are you in?

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
"You guys keep safe. I'm going to scout out and find the exit.
M: "I'm coming too!"
L: "No! STAY SAFE. Il be back asap"
i kiss Maddie on the cheek, turn invisable and run dow the first corridor i see

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"HEY!" I shout, "STOP!"

I assume he stops. I have a very persuasive shouting voice, Deomi has told me (winky smiley face).

"Right, everyone and everything has escaped. There are almost certainly things that can see through your invisibility. To find the exit, take the first left down that corridor, carry on until you see the big clay eagle, oh, don't touch the eagle. DO NOT TOUCH THE EAGLE, YOU HEAR ME? Good. Then turn left again and go down two flights of stairs, it's the one with the tungsten banister, you won't miss it, it smells of seaweed, and carry on down the big corridor until you see a huge set of double platinum doors. Come straight back when you've found us, okay. Good."

I hear footsteps going the way I said.

"He's got no hope," Aaron says.

"I know," I reply.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Maddie:
We've been waiting for at least an Hour now. Surely it wouldn't take that long. It was like two flights of stairs and a corridor.

Aaron: God what's taking him so.....

We hear a loud ear drilling scream

Deomi: He touched the eagle didn't he

Felix: Yes he did!

We all run down the corridor and leave in search for Lewis

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"Follow me!" I shout.

Jesus, this guy's been here not a week and he's boned one girl, ogled another, who just so happens to be my girlfriend, and run off and touched a diseased eagle.

I run towards the eagle room, so see Lewis on the floor, his skin greenish, waxy and bubbling, his face swelling, his hair... Rotting? Ugh.

"Holy shit!" Maddie squeals. Ow. Her voice is loud. I already get enough of her shouting when I'm trying to sleep (OH GOD THE EUPHEMISMS NEVER END).

I wrap shadows around my hands as gloves, and drag him up.

"Okay, Maddie," I say caringly, "I know you won't like this, because you're shallow as FUCK, but it won't hurt you. I'm gonna need you to kiss him."

Maddie recoils in disgust, as I knew she would.

"Oh, come on, Maddie!" Aaron says, "I've heard you do much worse things at two o'clock in the morning!"

"Okay," Maddie sighs, "can we stop with the sex references now?""

"No," we all say in unison.

"You know what, fuck it, I've got nothing to lose."

And they kiss. If you can even call it that. I can't. I just call it faceplanting him and sticking her tongue down his throat.

The blisters recede. The skin goes back to its normal orange hue. The hair gets all spiky again. His face goes down. We clap. We cheer. We don't hug either of them. We go back.

"Well," I say cheerfully, "that was a pointless exercise!"

Reactions: dgdas9