School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not very well, so I got a day off.[DOUBLEPOST=1384878806][/DOUBLEPOST]How was mass?[DOUBLEPOST=1384878841][/DOUBLEPOST]Did you like my constant ranting about Maddie's G-string?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Mass? Like, the Catholic Mass?
Yes. We had one at school today, but I wasn't there due to some virus and a dodgy leg. Luckily, paracetamol is doing wonders.[DOUBLEPOST=1384880703][/DOUBLEPOST]
ooc: whats been happening lately
how were u all invisible
Right, Felix fought a faceless ratlizard and is now passed out and slowly bleeding to death, Maddie and Lewis straight out refuse to put on anything than pants, a thin bra and a G-string, Thanatos, Byrne and James are invisible to go off on their own mission, and everyone else besides Zan is looking after Felix presumably.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Got it
don't forget, I've got invisibility which might help us

IC:
Maddie:
what the f**k was that lizard thing.
Maddie leans over Felix. She places her hands on his heart. I feel the heat spread to my fingertips. I have not learnt to control my healing power yet. I'm not even sure if its helping at all. We will see

Lewis:
I put some proper clothes on. I've lost enough dignity for one day. I sit and watch Maddie attempt to heal Felix. I don't think its working. I wish she would just ditch him and come to me. I don't like being without her. She makes me feel safe[DOUBLEPOST=1384881131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes. We had one at school today, but I wasn't there due to some virus and a dodgy leg. Luckily, paracetamol is doing wonders.[DOUBLEPOST=1384880703][/DOUBLEPOST]
Right, Felix fought a faceless ratlizard and is now passed out and slowly bleeding to death, Maddie and Lewis straight out refuse to put on anything than pants, a thin bra and a G-string, Thanatos, Byrne and James are invisible to go off on their own mission, and everyone else besides Zan is looking after Felix presumably.
OOC: Mass was boring![DOUBLEPOST=1384881328][/DOUBLEPOST]IC:
Maddie:
Finally, I see the wound slowly closing up. It may take a while
M: guys, watch my back. We could be here a while!"
Zan steps away from Felix and leaves me to it.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: To explain the invisibility to those of us that seem a bit slow ;) , We are invisible because we're a nanosecond behind in time. So, they are all invisible seemingly to those not a nanosecond behind in time, i.e. Felix, Aaron, Deomi, Maddie and Lewis. We're off to find Marshall Sanchez, who had a similar thing happen to him.
However, Technician, the guy RPing him, seems to have left the forums or something, which is sad to hear :(
So Bella, would you mind if I RPed Marshall?

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: so people who are invisible can see other peoe who are invisible. How did they get a nanosecond behind time

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

I feel woozy... Everyone's talking at the same time... It's like their voices are being dragged out, sloooowly droning, I'm not really taking much notice... I see... I see Deomi... Her eyes... Her... Eyes... That wonderful turquoise that seems so mysteriously alluring, like there's a love story hidden beneath every glimmer I see... Like there are little bits of malachite in her irises... I turn to her... Everything looks blurry... Distorted...

"Deomi..." I croak, barely hearing the words rattle out of my bone-dry throat.

Through the blurriness I see a distorted, but defined, grin light up on her face.

"GUYS!" She screams, so distant from my thoughts, like she's shouting from a mile away, "GUYS, COME QUICK! HE'S AWAKE!"

I have not got the power to form my own smile, but I'm smiling inside. This is what it's about. All the French kissing, all the sex, all the stark naked hugging, it was nice, but this... Staying by me, even when it seems that all hope is lost... That is what makes life worth living...

I open my eyes and look at my left side. I'm shirtless, and it's bandaged. My blood had stained the bandage, too. It looks like I had a lot to lose.

Everyone is crowded around me. Maddie is looking at me thankfully, Aaron just looks worried, Lewis is rather expressionless, and Deomi is beaming. She looks ecstatic. She lunges forward in a great bear hug, forcing the breath out of me due to pain and squeezing.

She lets me go after what seems to be an eternity, and I slowly get up, just to see if I can.

I can't. I fall straight to the ground, tenderly holding my side. Deomi helps me into bed, and gives me a kiss. I look at the ceiling, the pain slowly deteriorating to a dull throb.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis' thoughts:
Felix looks good shirtless[DOUBLEPOST=1384887735][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: Anything written in italics is my characters thoughts

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
I lean over to Maddie. I cant believe she acct
I kinda like it, sounds like a good name, is it a common name?
NOOOOOO never met anyone else with it[DOUBLEPOST=1384887963][/DOUBLEPOST]Lewis:
I cant believe it. Maddie just practically brought Felix back to life. She is a star. She is my star. I want to climb into her star and - Removed - her star

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Maddie:
"Kinda..I have the power to heal. Thats why I was bent over him (LOL dont laugh) and just do the hand job (LOL) and he was healed and woke up"[DOUBLEPOST=1384888196][/DOUBLEPOST]Lewis:
Guys what happened to John

Reactions: dgdas9