School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Good there gone! Now let's get out I propose we attempt to go uhh" Zan stomps the ground "this way guys" he knocks down a wall. "I don't like that Lewis guy, very erotic, messes things up at least he's gone now!"

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: So no-one cares that there is a war going on between demons and angels, and we were thrown into the heat of it? :p

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
:)

Anyway, what's happened since Shockwave's characters stopped doing it?

Oh, yeah, Felix and Deomi picked up where they left off.

So what happened then?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
:)

Anyway, what's happened since Shockwave's characters stopped doing it?

Oh, yeah, Felix and Deomi picked up where they left off.

So what happened then?

IC: I just woke up. Felix is by my side. He's still asleep. Anyway, the other guys must be in the other room....

"Good morning everyone!" I say. They look at me. NObody blinks. This is scary! Did I turn into some kind of a monster...

"Ah Deomi..."Starts a girl, I think her name is Maddie or something like that...

OOC: See, the word "Boobies" inspired me! I mean...boobies?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

Now I wake up. Deomi must have gone to the others' room. I get my red shirt and black suit on. I take my fedora (don't hate, you know it's an awesome hat) off of the desk, put it on, and get a cream soda. Popping the can, walk over to the room next door. The first thing that hits me is the smell. The second thing that hits me is the fact that Maddie is in a very thin bra and... Uh... Is that a g-string?

"Uh..." I mumble, "A g-string."

"Yeeeaaah..." Maddie says suspiciously.

"Uh..."

Maddie raises an eyebrow.

"Shall we get back to why you're staring at Deomi?"

"Um."[DOUBLEPOST=1384796925][/DOUBLEPOST]Boobies.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I suddently realise. I am naked. That's why I-No time for ithinking, I quickly cover up my breasts, turn around and run to Felix's bedroom. *sigh*. What have I done...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Well, that must have been embarrassing. Hang on Felix, didn't we agree I'd wear the suit, shirt and Fedora?"
That morning, I had put a suit, green shirt, and Fedora on. I could have sworn I had told Felix I would be, to avoid confusion, as we often manage to basically think in the exact same way on this kind of thing.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, I've seen it all before. They obviously haven't. Aaron's mouth is hanging open.

"Hang on, Felix, didn't we agree that I'd wear the suit, shirt and fedora?" Aaron says.

"Uh, this was what I was wearing on my last nightclub trip. It's kind of special to me."

I had gone to Chords, in Poole. I had snuck a shadowy tendril to snag a couple of gin bottles, and glugged them down before hitting the dance floor. Ah, that was a good night, right up to the point where another guy in a suit grabbed me and chucked me in his lorry. That's when I was being taken to the Institution. I didn't know that at the time. It was the great big sign embossed above the doors that gave it away. This was a special memory for me. Not a bad one either, I mean, this is where I met Deomi, lost my virginity at 14, and met a whole host of crazy people.

Aaron smiles sympathetically, and I leave to go to my room.

"Oh, hey Deomi!" I say. She's still naked. Mmmmmm...

"Mmmmmm..." I inadvertently say. Deomi turns around, a shocked look on her face which quickly melts off when she sees me. Deomi's expression turns seductive, and she struts towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Did I mention she's still naked?

OOC: okay, can we keep this next scene to naked hugging? I don't want Shockwave just to start wanking while reading this.

Reactions: the_j485

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: okay, can we keep this next scene to naked hugging? I don't want Shockwave just to start wanking while reading this.
OOC: Sure!

IC:

I put my clothes back on. That was bad....and good. Everyone looked at me. But a part of my plan is complete. Sure, I didn't want to show off my naked body, but at least one of my objectives is done. I don't know if Aaron loves me. But he has to. Once he does, it will be easier to kill him. And then. Yes. THen I will be happy. Me. And Felix. Together. Happy. Forever.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Hugs... Nude, sexy hugs...

Wait, why am I still thinking about this? We stopped five minutes ago.

Deomi is fully clothed and wearing her old honey badger t-shirt and torn jeans. I'm still in my red and black suit and fedora. It doesn't matter if Aaron is dressed just like me. This suit is my own personal treasure. I take Deomi's hand and lead her into the other room.

Stink. G-string. It's all still there. I pull my eyes away from Maddie's revealing underwear and towards Deomi. I give her a smooch on the cheek.

"So, about this getting out thing?" I say.

"Well," Maddie says far too professionally for a sixteen-year-old girl in a thin bra and a g-string, "we need to find a hole in the building, preferably to the outside. Then we go through it."

"I was going to make a joke," Lewis says, "but you just had to carry on." This is swiftly followed by a smack to the back of Lewis's head by Maddie.

"God, you two," Aaron says, "get a room!"

"And stop having sex in mine!" Deomi also says. I nod sagely.

Maddie rolls her eyes and lies down in her bed. Aaron walks off out of the room. I run after him, hearing him mutter to himself.

"Useless, utterly useless. No help whatsoever. What's her problem? Having sex all the damn time, stinks up the place, 'ooh, all you've got to do is find a hole!' Everyone's found your hole, bitch..."

"Aaron," I say worriedly, "mate, are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay! Yeah, fine, absolutely fine! Not like some slut in a g-string pointed out the blindingly obvious! Oh, yeah, I'm abso-fucking-lutely fine!"

I take a step back. "Dude, you've never been this... Bitter. I think you need to lie down."

"AND I THINK YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING NECROPHILE MOUTH!"

I lower my eyes.

"Sorry, Felix, I just... I get angry when wankstains like her take me for an idiot and have sex in my bed."

"Talking of wankstains, I requested that I get a washing machine in my room five hours ago. It still hasn't come."

"Just like - "

"No."[DOUBLEPOST=1384808646][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: Well, I'm off to bed. See you guys tomorrow. I'll hopefully be on for the whole day, but if not, just carry on as usual. Thanks.

Reactions: the_j485 and dgdas9