School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: They are evil govornment wizards who have captured me to find out more info on where u guys are. They want to kill all anomalies

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: They are evil govornment wizards who have captured me to find out more info on where u guys are. They want to kill all anomalies
Right Shockwave I'm going to have to ask you to try and apply the limitations of general logic, and realise Lewis is still with our characters in the institution. You keep doing this. Please remember what is happening in the story before you post -_-

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Right Shockwave I'm going to have to ask you to try and apply the limitations of general logic, and realise Lewis is still with our characters in the institution. You keep doing this. Please remember what is happening in the story before you post -_-
Guys, what you have to understand, I know Shockwave IRL. He does this sort of thing. Don't worry, he'll learn.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Shit be going down!
"Guys can you stop having sex for like 10 minutes so we can get out of here?" Everyone blanks him completely his eyes and hands glow as be starts to float a fire ball lands net to Felix water next to deomi air next to Lewis and earth next to Aaron a large part of te ceiling falls down behind him, his voice e booms around the room "I said! Can we focus on getting out!!!!!!"

Phoenix: in Aaron's pocket he runs against him whimpering from the Loud voice, he tries to hide in it

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
(Let me explain what has happened, evil aunt of mine who was the clerec got killed, Zan became avatar, Felix found deomi, we are all trying to get out.

What I plan, we get some kind of normal life ish, it's actually a massive experiment this whole thing is a simulation really, we are all in our cells still but our kinds are in a computer, Zan becomes 7 deomi and Felix look after him, family tears apart, simulation ends

My plans will change According to wht other people do, it's how rp works! You must adapt to others and try to keep your plot and others together

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
(Let me explain what has happened, evil aunt of mine who was the clerec got killed, Zan became avatar, Felix found deomi, we are all trying to get out.

What I plan, we get some kind of normal life ish, it's actually a massive experiment this whole thing is a simulation really, we are all in our cells still but our kinds are in a computer, Zan becomes 7 deomi and Felix look after him, family tears apart, simulation ends

My plans will change According to wht other people do, it's how rp works! You must adapt to others and try to keep your plot and others together
Don't mind Aaron, Thanatos, James, and those two sex-crazed lunatics, Darklord, we'll just plot against you three to kill you. And then use youblood as lubricant for what we'll do next ;)

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Sorry, i don't get whats happening. Explain?[DOUBLEPOST=1384724881][/DOUBLEPOST]me and Maddie had our clothes on ages ago[DOUBLEPOST=1384724914][/DOUBLEPOST]and we will not "do anything together" for a long time

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OOC: Sorry, i don't get whats happening. Explain?[DOUBLEPOST=1384724881][/DOUBLEPOST]me and Maddie had our clothes on ages ago[DOUBLEPOST=1384724914][/DOUBLEPOST]and we will not "do anything together" for a long time
Nothing has happened in th institution, however I'm just wondering how on earth you were captured but didn't say it in the RP, please elaborate!

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
Maddie leads me to the exit of the institution. As soon as we step out the door, we are ambushed. I say
we, I was. Maddie helped them to kidnap me and now im stuck in a dark cold cell and cannot break out. Help![DOUBLEPOST=1384727180][/DOUBLEPOST]
The universe is getting corrupted. Oh never mind, Bella fixed that, nothing's happening...

Then me iz unhappyz

Damn!
maybe i will decide to change the later

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Okay guys, ignore everything Lewis and Maddie have done after the you know what scene. Maddie is not evil, im still with you

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
What's that?
Amnestics induce amnesia. There are three classes. Class C erases very VERY short term memory. Like what you had for breakfast. Class B can erase a bit more depending on the dosage. Up to an entire year of your life can disappear. Class A gets rid of everything. Full memory wipe.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Amnestics induce amnesia. There are three classes. Class C erases very VERY short term memory. Like what you had for breakfast. Class B can erase a bit more depending on the dosage. Up to an entire year of your life can disappear. Class A gets rid of everything. Full memory wipe.

Woa! Scary. Also, I've downloaded taptalk, how do i add this forum

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019

Woa! Scary. Also, I've downloaded taptalk, how do i add this forum