School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
We leave the room, closer to each other than ever before Holding hands.[DOUBLEPOST=1384701228][/DOUBLEPOST]Felix smacks my back.
F: "Get in there. Going after the newbie"

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
Whilst Felix helps John, Maddie and I sneak into Felix's room and use his bed for a good cause
I suddently wake up. I am in my own body. I check my mind. Nothing's wrong...weird...Hmm...John's awake. I check his mind....nothing's wrong either...that's weird! I suddently hear something. Someone. Their...ah...how do I say it politelly...ah...Having sex. And for some reason I feel like....Good they're leaving the room...Our turn now...

Reactions: Shockwave

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Quick thanks to ThatsAPaddling for making my profile pic[DOUBLEPOST=1384702021][/DOUBLEPOST]I ask Maddie
Was I thrusting enough[DOUBLEPOST=1384702177][/DOUBLEPOST]Maddie:
You were perfect. good thrusting speed and you gave it a good amount of time before you, you know?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you can stop right there," I say, "we can all hear you."

They both look at me. We look at them.

The whole internet cannot comprehend the awkwardness of this situation.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis whispers to Maddie:
You are even more beautiful than Deomi[DOUBLEPOST=1384702477][/DOUBLEPOST]Maddie whispers to Lewis:
Don't use he rubber next time