School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: btw I know thatsapaddling, he goes to my school and we are best friends and i also know ghrim through calum[DOUBLEPOST=1384672653][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: what side is calum on

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I wake up. Again. It hearts. It really does. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD MY HEAD! AGHHHHHHH. Okay, calm down John, calm down...okay....everything's fine...

"Who are you?"

I turn around. I'm in a cell. Not my cell. There's a guy sit down near me.

"My name is John. Who ar--AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"AGHHHHHHHH, IT HEARTS, AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
"Karrok, why do you think he stays with us, when he knows we will only install a new rule if we win?"
"Because, Alex, even Varlow knows that a loose hand is better than none at all."
"And Maranivorn's dominion is like an iron fist?"
"You could say that..."

Varlow grabbed a corner as he whipped around it, dashing on all fours where applicable in his path through the Institution.
Thinking to Alex: "It was really his focus? Maranivorn's?"
Alex: "He was looking at you for a moment, so i was able to follow whatever he focused on next, though his signature is next to impossible to find without running into it like that."
V: "I don't like it. whatever he is interested in cannot be good."
A: "I got one image before the connection cut, and i traced the person that was the object of his intrest."
V: "Break it down for me"
A: "...It shows a man sitting in a chair, with a small scroll in the chair next to him. He appears to have a great intelligence, though that could be a deceiving appearance. Make a left here."
Complying, Varlow entered a hallway with doors marked by information panels and special numbers.
V: "Much farther?"
A: "Not too far. I note he is near an unidentified signature. It seems...young, female, but there is something else. Another seems parallel to hers, a highly powerful one, undoubtedly malevolent, seemingly demonic in nature."
V: "Oh joy. more twisted shit. i though maybe this would be something sane, like just an insanely powerful weapon. But NO, it has to be something even more F***ed up!"

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
IC: When James woke up, he was sure he was in Eberron.

OOC: Just to give you guys an overview, it looked like the classic steampunk setting mixed with the classic high medieval fantasy setting, and there are no steam engines since basically everything runs on magic.

IC: "Eh, fuck."
"C'mon James, don't look so pissed."
"Erathis?"
It was a bit surprising and at the same time, a bit obvious that the arcanist would be Erathis, the goddess of inventions on D&D. Still, that caught him off guard.
"Yeah."
Why did she sound exactly like Sally?
That was, if anything, a bit disturbing. Especially to him.
"Okay, what do you want me to do?"
"This."
A giant screen showed up in his front.
"You want me to make a computer using only gears and magic?
"Yes."
"How-"
The voice had disappeared.
"Great, I've got stuff that isn't useful right now."
"James?"
"Oh, Grey. Didn't see you there."
James stopped and tought about how he could make the computer work.
He couldn't find a solution.
He was pissed off. Taunted, away from all of them, left alone in the dark,with nothing but Grey.
He let a battle cry out, out of pure rage. And then, he hit the computer with his right hand.
The lightning bolt hand.
Kord, realizing the bravery of James, increased the power of his hand. It was just a ball of shining lightning made of demigod-like powers.
It exploded and made a thunder-like sound.
The computer started working.
"HOLY SHIT, HOW DID I DO THAT?!"
"James, well done. You've completed your training as an arcanist."
"But I did nothing!"
"You found a way to make something work with next to no materials, and in a curious way, even."
"That's weird."
"Ok, now it's my turn."
"Edward Elric?"
"What, were you expecting something different?"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I fall asleep only to be woken by the sound of someone screaming.
"Who are you?!?" I ask
"My name is John. Who ar--AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"AGHHHHHHHH, IT HEARTS, AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"Okay John, I'm Lewis. What have they got you in for?"[DOUBLEPOST=1384694829][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: God Its John Lewis

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"I think they got me for my fir-fire problems but I am always b-blacking-g out a-and AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
L: "Bloody Hell! Fire Problems! Seriously. I'm here because of my failed attempt of escape. I was In my cell, and I felt a Shock through my heart and blacked out. I woke up later and discovered that somehow I had devolved the ability to become Invisible. Only I knew and I knew this would open up so many great chances to escape. When I tried, my ability to control the power was weak and I was no loner able to stay Invisible and so reappeared right at the Exit, where they too me back to a more secure cell."

J: "Wow, You've been through a lot. What other powers do y..."

L: "Shhhhhhh! I hear someone!"

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: *cries at the bear and the hare*

IC: I hear screaming from down the corridor. I run towards the sound and find John and some guy with blond spiky hair and an orange shirt. I wave to him. He nods. I knock on the glass. It seems strong. Nothing a shadow can't fix though! I shape a sledgehammer out of the darkness and swing it at the glass. It shatters.

I see that they built the cells on the assumption that no other anomaly would break out, so they made the cell only the keep the anomaly IN, not others OUT.

John is stuttering and starts screaming.

"Um," I say, "Hi guys - "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH"

"I guess you're free now - "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH"

"So, yeah, you're welcome - "

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

"SHUT UP JOHN IT'S FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND I'M FUCKING SHATTERED AND I'M NOT TAKING ANY OF YOUR SHIT!"

The blond guy stares at me. John falls to the floor. I check his pulse. boom. boom. boom.

"He'll be fine." I say, walking away.

Then I go back to my cell, and see Deomi on the bed, stroking Tim. She looks up and leaps forward, smothering me with kisses like some really, REALLY sexy grandma. Every. Bloody. Time.

Reactions: dgdas9

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
When I followed Felix to see where he went, I didn't expect to see him practically get raped by some girls lips

*cough* *cough*

F: Oh, Um Hi?

L: Saucy! ;)

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Yea You aint got none![DOUBLEPOST=1384696888][/DOUBLEPOST]Dude I need to speak to you urgently

Last edited:

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh*

"Fine," I say, "just pull me away from my girlfriend, whom I love very much, about five seconds after I met her for the first time in three days, at QUARTER PAST FIVE IN THE GODDAMN MORNING, YOU DICK!"

The blondie stares that bug-eyed stare that I know I'm going to get very used to in future.

"Okay, fine," I sigh and walk off with him.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I's John.....

His face has one all puffy and red and he can't breath![DOUBLEPOST=1384697442]

Last edited:

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Maddie
Power: Summoner/Sorcerer-Force Field, Anti-Gravity, Externa (The ability to take on the properties of materials being held), Healing, Beast Summoning
Personality: Sweet and Sour, Kind, Loyal, Smart
Important Experiences: When I was 8, I was in my room. I had been told off by my dad. Out of my anger the picture of my parents at the wall. It shattered. But instead of falling to the floor, I fell towards the ceiling and stuck there. I concentrated on it and i stayed there. When I turned my attention to something else, I dropped.

Last edited:

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Okay, Lewis is it? I think you should try shutting up about Deomi, she's already with my best friend, and someone may getoffended and possibly go griffin-mode or snake-mode on you..."

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"Well, I guess I could try a little something to heal him."

I turn into a cat and run off towards John's cell.

When I get there he's screaming again. Half a minute later, blondie catches up with me, puffing and panting. I place my paws on John's head, and I pass shadows onto him, and he turns into a great big black...

Capybara?

Um, whatever floats his boat, I guess...

He stops screaming, and I let the shadows flow back into me. John's eyes open. I give him a pat on the shoulder, and walk back to Deomi. Again.

More machine-gun kisses. Yippee!