School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Name: Maddie
Power: Sorcerer-Force Field, Anti-Gravity, Externa (The ability to take on the properties of materials being held), Healing
Personality: Sweet and Sour, Kind, Loyal, Smart
Important Experiences: When I was 8, I was in my room. I had been told off by my dad. Out of my anger the picture of my parents at the wall. It shattered. But instead of falling to the floor, I fell towards the ceiling and stuck there. I concentrated on it and i stayed there. When I turned my attention to something else, I dropped.
So paddling said his drawing of the colours of magic all were of his friends. Were you by any chance the sorcerer?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I apologise, Its just I'm quite lonely With now friends and the newest person here, Its quite lonely
"Right, so, what are your powers? Are you just one colour of magic or can you do two like me and Felix, namely Sorcery, specifically necro and vivomancy, and shapeshifting?"

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Whilst Felix is healing Jon, I notice the guards chucking a blond haired girl into a cell.

This could be my chance to make a friend.

I watch them. They leave. I walk up to the cell.
Maddie.
That's her name.
I feel the heat. My hands pulse.
I tell her to step back. She does
Bam, I blow open her cell with my energy ball.
"Thanks" she says kissing my cheek.
I blush
L: What's your name
M: Maddie, And I know your called Lewis. Your attempt at escape is all over the news.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
"Right, so, what are your powers? Are you just one colour of magic or can you do two like me and Felix, namely Sorcery, specifically necro and vivomancy, and shapeshifting?"
I am a Sorcerer/Summoner (So is Maddie)
Lewis' Powers: Invisibility, Energy Thrower, Beast Summoning
Maddie: -Force Field, Anti-Gravity, Externa (The ability to take on the properties of materials being held), Healing, Beast Summoning[DOUBLEPOST=1384699152][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, he was the wizard.
I prefer Sorcerers now but back then i loved Wizards

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Whilst Felix is healing Jon, I notice the guards chucking a blond haired girl into a cell.

This could be my chance to make a friend.

I watch them. They leave. I walk up to the cell.
Maddie.
That's her name.
I feel the heat. My hands pulse.
I tell her to step back. She does
Bam, I blow open her cell with my energy ball.
"Thanks" she says kissing my cheek.
I blush
L: What's your name
M: Maddie, And I know your called Lewis. Your attempt at escape is all over the news.
OOC: you do realise that the insitution is in a state of disrepair, there are now few guards, and those that are here are looking for subjects, not throwing them in cells?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP"I see Deomi. She's just over there. "DEOMI HELP ME I NEED YOUR HEL-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

-John

I get into Johns mind. It's all messed up. I need to fix it...quick...Wait WTF?! WHAT IS HE DOING IN MY BRAIN? OH FUCK HE'S MESSING IT UP TOO! Okay, lemme just fix his mind....ookay....no...nonoNONONONONONO...Shit. It's magic. It must be. I can't fix anything. No...I need to get back to my mind but...nonONONONONO I CAN'T DO I WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? My mind must be too messed up...Okay...no...his mind...It's closing...no..fuck I can«t leave....

"Guys...It's magic....I...need...help....................................." I say, from John's mind...

-Deomi

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: you do realise that the insitution is in a state of disrepair, there are now few guards, and those that are here are looking for subjects, not throwing them in cells?
Ok Then I found her wandering the corridors instead[DOUBLEPOST=1384699867][/DOUBLEPOST]
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP"I see Deomi. She's just over there. "DEOMI HELP ME I NEED YOUR HEL-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

-John

I get into Johns mind. It's all messed up. I need to fix it...quick...Wait WTF?! WHAT IS HE DOING IN MY BRAIN? OH FUCK HE'S MESSING IT UP TOO! Okay, lemme just fix his mind....ookay....no...nonoNONONONONONO...Shit. It's magic. It must be. I can't fix anything. No...I need to get back to my mind but...nonONONONONO I CAN'T DO I WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? My mind must be too messed up...Okay...no...his mind...It's closing...no..fuck I can«t leave....

"Guys...It's magic....I...need...help....................................." I say, from John's mind...

-Deomi
I like the way you switch between characters
-John
can I use that too with the[DOUBLEPOST=1384699941][/DOUBLEPOST]

Maddie:
I realise something I wrong with some guy called John. I ask him, I have the power to heal, can I help?

Last edited:

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"Wow," Lewis says, amazed, "this place is so cool, all magical and stuff. Is this real life?"

"You kidding?" I say, "I've seen and done so many things! I've killed my maths teacher, met the most beautiful girl in the world, got my face beaten in, repaired it by turning into a cat, slept with the most beautiful girl in the world, obtained a pet talking crab, killed a German girl who was in love with me, killed her again, seen the most beautiful girl in the world topless, sorry about that, Deomi, turned the most beautiful girl in the world into a cat, fought in an army with demons against an army with angels, went into a shadow realm, saw a magical governor stab himself and die, met a bunch of other governors, escaped potential execution by the skin of my teeth, found out that I am shadow Jesus, fought a priest, nearly got beaten by a priest, saw a giant centipede kill a priest, saw a pig that joined WWE fight a swarm of skull-headed rat-lizards, saw the WWE pig fight a giant centipede, and turned into a cat again!"

"I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere, man!" Aaron chimes in.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
Dude, calm your tits. I hit Felix round the face.
He falls to he ground,
Crap, I've knocked him out cold.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Lewis:
Maddie, follow me, we need to go

Maddie:
How do you know I want to go with you. you could kill me. Why should I trust you

Lewis:
Because I love you...[DOUBLEPOST=1384700574][/DOUBLEPOST]Maddie:
I grab Lewis, holding his buttocks tightly. We engage. God, It was beautiful. It was so pleasurable. Our tongues were tied. I loved him back.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
As I slip the rubbery case on, I look at Maddie. She truly is beautiful. Once again, we engage, but more deeply this time

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH