School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Me!mehaha!

J, would it be possible if I could rp as Ashbite? In other rps I had rped as a Phoenix and its really fun.
Also thinking about something happening to Zan and him becoming like 6/8 and forggetting most things, maybe Felix and deomi would look afte him? If anyone did not realise what I was taking from zans te avatar :p well a Druid avatar :D

Reactions: the_j485

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Me!mehaha!

J, would it be possible if I could rp as Ashbite? In other rps I had rped as a Phoenix and its really fun.
Also thinking about something happening to Zan and him becoming like 6/8 and forggetting most things, maybe Felix and deomi would look afte him? If anyone did not realise what I was taking from zans te avatar :p well a Druid avatar :D
Oh! Okay! Well, the doc is public now.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Let's get on with this rather then all this ooc!

Zan walks over to the Phoenix on Aaron's shoulder which looks at Zan inquisitively "hello little guy" Zan smiles and warms his hand up with a little but of fire which he then swirls around the Phoenix "nice Phoenix" "so what's our plan now?" He looks at them all then makes a hole in the wall "I think we should escape!"

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: We all know that universes are not infinite. Our universe is expanding into something, which means the universe is not infinite. Let me explain the Myriad Reality RP theory. Everything exists in a place called Existence. In Existence are near infinite universes (dimensions if multiple universes are part of one set). One can move through dimensions with the correct technology or magic. According to this theory, the Instituverse is one of these dimensions and those rift rules do, in fact, apply to this dimension. Anything you say goes in this dimension. So in all technicality, Myriad Reality doesn't interfere with this at all. We can go on our merry way with all the rules of the Instituverse and everything will be fine. No need to ever mention it again.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: We all know that universes are not infinite. Our universe is expanding into something, which means the universe is not infinite. Let me explain the Myriad Reality RP theory. Everything exists in a place called Existence. In Existence are near infinite universes (dimensions if multiple universes are part of one set). One can move through dimensions with the correct technology or magic. According to this theory, the Instituverse is one of these dimensions and those rift rules do, in fact, apply to this dimension. Anything you say goes in this dimension. So in all technicality, Myriad Reality doesn't interfere with this at all. We can go on our merry way with all the rules of the Instituverse and everything will be fine. No need to ever mention it again.
Okay, don't ever mention it again whizz :p

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
OH GOD I'M BOMBARDING YOU WITH DRAWINGS I'M SO SORRY AAAAAAGH

http://tkwth.deviantart.com/art/Institution-Roleplay-Sketches-TWO-413901191
What's the cat thing, what's the black thing by felix's head,what's the black slenderman thing, what's the tower thing, what's the two crossed wands/sticks thing, what's the creepy person's head thing, what's the bat thing, and finally, what's the swirly atom thing?

I know what you're thinking, and in response to that I say yes, thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1384626778][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and Darklord I think that would be okay if you RP'ed as Ashbite, but actually as the little bird itself not you in its body. And also you have to always be loyal and affectionate towards Aaron, and everyone else you don't really care about.

So basically, yes.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
What's the cat thing, what's the black thing by felix's head,what's the black slenderman thing, what's the tower thing, what's the two crossed wands/sticks thing, what's the creepy person's head thing, what's the bat thing, and finally, what's the swirly atom thing?

I know what you're thinking, and in response to that I say yes, thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1384626778][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and Darklord I think that would be okay if you RP'ed as Ashbite, but actually as the little bird itself not you in its body. And also you have to always be loyal and affectionate towards Aaron, and everyone else you don't really care about.

So basically, yes.
Ooookay...

In order,

Shadow Jesus (Felix)
The heavy hog throttling a faceless ratlizard
A shadow man
The Alchemist Embassy in the shadow realm
A random wizard and thaumaturge wand cross thing
The face of a lich
A close up profile of a heavy hog
And an Ether particle; note how there are interlinking electrons, able to be bonded to form different things.

Did that help?

Reactions: the_j485

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

OOC: This=/= theory. There is no evidence to support this and therefore is not a theory. Now I can never mention it again :p

IC:
Nami began entering the next containment chamber in order to complete the next step of his plan. He was prepared for the worst. The monstrosity might have already escaped. However Nami reasoned that this could not have possibly happened yet because if it had then he would be dead. As the elevator down to the containment area slowed down his mind raced thinking of all the horrible things that could be lying in wait for him. The elevator eventually came to a stop and the doors to the area opened slowly, ever so slowly to reveal... a little girl of about eight years sitting on the floor crying.

Hearing the noise of the doors closing the girl looked up at Nami and screamed. "Not again, please not again. You've already done it twice to me!" She said running away to the corner of the room in an attempt to escape Nami.

Nami walked closer to her and her whimpering got louder with every step. "Shhhhhhh. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to get you out." He said continuing to walk towards the little girl.

"I don't trust you. You're going to hurt me like those other men did."

"No I'm not." Said Nami sitting down next to the little girl and stroking her hair in an attempt to comfort her. "I'm going to get you out. What's your name?" Asked Nami.

The little girls sniffled and said "Elizabeth. My name is Elizabeth. Are you really going to get me out of here?"

"Of course I am." Replied Nami.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: This=/= theory. There is no evidence to support this and therefore is not a theory. Now I can never mention it again :p

IC:
Nami began entering the next containment chamber in order to complete the next step of his plan. He was prepared for the worst. The monstrosity might have already escaped. However Nami reasoned that this could not have possibly happened yet because if it had then he would be dead. As the elevator down to the containment area slowed down his mind raced thinking of all the horrible things that could be lying in wait for him. The elevator eventually came to a stop and the doors to the area opened slowly, ever so slowly to reveal... a little girl of about eight years sitting on the floor crying.

Hearing the noise of the doors closing the girl looked up at Nami and screamed. "Not again, please not again. You've already done it twice to me!" She said running away to the corner of the room in an attempt to escape Nami.

Nami walked closer to her and her whimpering got louder with every step. "Shhhhhhh. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to get you out." He said continuing to walk towards the little girl.

"I don't trust you. You're going to hurt me like those other men did."

"No I'm not." Said Nami sitting down next to the little girl and stroking her hair in an attempt to comfort her. "I'm going to get you out. What's your name?" Asked Nami.

The little girls sniffled and said "Elizabeth. My name is Elizabeth. Are you really going to get me out of here?"

"Of course I am." Replied Nami.
OOC: I mean, the basic setting of Myriad Reality. Now I'll stop.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lewis
Power: Summoner/Sorcerer-Invisibility, Energy Thrower (Throw and explosive ball of energy), Beast Summoning
Personality: Sneaky, Back Stabber, Funny
Important Experiences: I ate my sister in the womb

Last edited:

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lewis
Power: Sorcerer-Invisibility, Energy Thrower (Throw and explosive ball of energy)
Personality: Sneaky, Back Stabber, Funny
Important Experiences: I ate my sister in the womb
You ate your sister in the womb? Please... elaborate.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
my mum hadn't eaten for while and i was hungry[DOUBLEPOST=1384643919][/DOUBLEPOST]i was possesed by a demon who made me do it but it has now left me[DOUBLEPOST=1384643971][/DOUBLEPOST]could i also add teleportation to my powers. Forgot to add that