School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Maddie:
Do you need me to help heal him, you never know. It worked on Felix and that was just me warming up, I think I have more control over my power now

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
John[DOUBLEPOST=1384889984][/DOUBLEPOST]I though he was really ill and Deomi went into his head or something

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
ok thanks

So can you just bring me up to speed with what we have don and what we need to do
ps. Maddie has clothes on now

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
guys what going on

as far as i can tell, Thanatos, James, and Byrne are a nanosecond behind in time somehow, so no one else can see them. they're trying to find Marshall Sanchez, the last person that happened to. your two characters and Felix and Deomi are doing...i.whatever it is you're doing. Nami is taking the girl he rescued from the devil-baby-thing with him, while we dramatically see it isn't dead. Varlow is being lead to Nami by Alex, talking to him in his head, who is in another world altogether. The angel/demon war is still going on as far as we know, after the angels sundered the control of the Foundation, releasing most if not ALL of the highly dangerous SCPs from containment, probably causing the end of civilization and the world as we know it.

so yeah, thats a pretty condensed version of it.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
And James is technically a ghost version of the true James, which is now having the alchemist training with Edward Elric (c'mon, no one has watched Fullmetal Alchemist here?).