Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
Our player base has exploded in the last week. We've got a game economy coming online in the coming days. And one thing good we're going to be doing is allowing players to use the in-game currency to buy items from the Sikcraft Store. Just another reason to sign up! We constantly adding new functionality to the server!

^ This! I can't wait! *self proclaimed expert in video game economics*

Pandamonium99

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17
Your experience with FTB: About a months worth of single player.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I love making farms, auto-mated farms.... I don't know why, I just do.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I might, I tend to use skype with my friends.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Pandamonium99
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Why join a community and then shun the website? Haha, Yes I will join the community website.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17
Your experience with FTB: About a months worth of single player.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I love making farms, auto-mated farms.... I don't know why, I just do.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I might, I tend to use skype with my friends.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Pandamonium99
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Why join a community and then shun the website? Haha, Yes I will join the community website.

Hey, Pandemonium. Looks good here. Just head over to the website ( www.siknation.com ) and fill out the registration and someone will get you whitelisted.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
^ This! I can't wait! *self proclaimed expert in video game economics*

Yeah, it's something I've been trying to implement whenever a game economy was brought in, either in vanilla or now in FTB. Players need a reason to get money. Yeah, you can get rich if your store does well, but then what? Yay! I have a million credits. I can by 100 diamond drills from the Diamond Drill Shop! :eek:

There's no point after awhile. But thanks to the Sikcraft Store, we have a way to make it worth something. If you don't have the real world cash to buy the quantum generator, but you really want it, get your store going and make some deals and maybe transfer the game currency in to a SikCraft store credit and buy it that way.

So that's the plan. Still ironing out the kinks, FTB plus MyTown plus economy plugins don't want to play well together. But the store is under construction as we speak.

Littlechompz

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): I am 17.
Your experience with FTB: I'm pretty experienced in FTB.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:Houses, and Farms.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I would use the TS3 Server.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Not that i know of.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Littlechompz
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval?: Yes I will.

Synnical

Jul 29, 2019
This is BY FAR the best server I have ever played on. The people are amazing. The staff are on the spot with any bugs/fixes and the community encompasses people from around the globe. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I could not have asked for anything more. Due to the influx of new members, the server has upgraded. Grab your spot while you can! Give us a try!! You will not regret it!

Oh by the way.......girls....don't be shy, there is no harassment here. Just fun times.

Reactions: siknation

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 15
Your experience with FTB: About 6 months.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I love to build any thing that is compact and looks nice.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yea probably.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: JackleSL
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yea sure why not

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 15
Your experience with FTB: About 6 months.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I love to build any thing that is compact and looks nice.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yea probably.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: JackleSL
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yea sure why not

As you can see, Jackel, it's a 16+ server. Sorry, bro.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
We've got multiverse installed. Just a couple of permissions to tweak before we can start doing some PvP/Adventure maps. The first one up will be Nails. You should sign register and get in on the action!

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Join us today Multiverse will be up ,and running so we will have a PvE world and PvP world so fun!!!

deadshane

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 30
Your experience with FTB: Couple months with FTB, awhile spent with Tekkit as well
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: General building of structures that blend with the enviroment, making efficient pipe networks to deal with sorting
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): its possible, depends on the community
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: no
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: deadshane
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Sure, ill go do that now. *edit: done