Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
i have gone onto your site and done the app and posted on here what do i do now

Your app lists you as 15 and we're a 16+ server. Siknation will have to review it. Every so often there is an exception made so we'll have to wait and see what he says.

knightshadowz

Jul 29, 2019
i know it says 15 but i be 16 next month 28th of july i be 16
and i know it says no mic but i trying to get in fixed

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
SgtJester to finish your whitelisting process please register at siknation.com. Thanks hope to see you soon!!!

penoze

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 25
Your experience with FTB: Fairly experienced
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like working with bees a lot
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Sometimes, sure
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Penoze
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
sgtjester you been whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371664817][/DOUBLEPOST]penoze please register at siknation.com to finish your whitelisting process! Thanks :)

Fatallzenz

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 26
Your experience with FTB: Experienced
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like working with computers
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Fatallzenz
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to S!K Nat!on, Fatallzenz
You have been Whitelisted! We are very glad that you decided to join the clan. The FTB Server IP Address is mc.siknation.com ! Have Fun everyone!

metalobism

Jul 29, 2019
i have been a part of this server for about a week now, and so far i am quite pleased with it. the staff are friendly and helpful, there is next to no lag, and server store prices are quite reasonable. they are quite mature most of the time and griefing almost never happens. i give this server my aproval

ILLuMiNaTe

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):
17 ( 5th of March 1996 )
Iam from the Netherlands
Your experience with FTB:
I just started using FTB Ultimate but i know some of the mods that are implented inside of it.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:
I like challenging projects in either reallife and games.
I like making large circuits on minecraft like redstone or things with buildcraft/tekkit and enjoy building stuff like efficient fabrics to make my minecraft days easier :p
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):
I might make use of it after i made some friends on the server.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:
I never been banned before.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No
Yes i did.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:
ILLuMiNaTe7
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No
Yes

joshua moe

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):32
Your experience with FTB: lots
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Im an explorer
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:no
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:Moses08