S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zeetherot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeetherot
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: never banned from any game, ever... well.. once.. banned for a week from a CS:S server for TK a admin XD
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Looking for a fun community to enjoy mine craft with.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Morning All, Thanks to all the recent applicants that have joined, I wish the best on the server!!!

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opt_user
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: never banned
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION:i want to have fun with others and dont have to worry about greif, i like to build and share

Crashty

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Crashty
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I'd like to try SMP FTB

twinsdgc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: twinsdgc
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: no
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: want a server to play on and provide free stuff later on

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
IGN: arallak
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I want to join to make friends, build cool stuff and useful.

madsmat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (madsmat)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (yes becus a guy i killed a guy and everybody was saying that i hacked budt just fore the recort i was not hacking!)
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: (becus i love ftb and playing whit peopel i can lern to know also becus i hate when random grifers join's servers and if the server is white listet there is a good change that it's not going to happen)
do you have a mic: (yes i do)
Will you be active on your mic: (yes i will)

Sossi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) Sossinator
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 17
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) On record of McBans and some other ban site I have been banned 2 times, one on c.nerd.nu for a hacked client, even though I honestly can not seem to remember ever going on said server, and the second one was on MCBans from a server that I do not remember from over 7 months or so ago and when I went on to ask the Owner to remove my ban from MCBans the players said the owner had up and left and given ownership to a new person... Sorry.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I really just want an interactive community to let me play the damn game with them... I hate singleplayer as I am a social-able person so I would LOVE to be on a server where I can play the Feed The Beast and learn about it.
Do you own a mic? No I am sorry I will get one soon enough.
Will you be active on your mic?