S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jar28056

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jar28056
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: I have been once in my lifetime back in 1.7.3 (sadly)
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: FTB is fairly new with the launcher wise and so I would like to try to find a small but welcoming server.
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Yes

Jani Stranden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jaydestroyworld
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Not that I know of.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: First FTB server I would join and want to try the multiplayer out.
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Preferably not.

tomot14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomot14
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: no
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: because the pack is new and i have been looking for a server also for a plact to make some cool stuff
Do you own a mic? yes
Will you be active on your mic? yes

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Having a great time on this server. I was invited through a friend of mine, so I didn't know any of the other SikNation members, but they've been awesome. Two thumbs up. :D

anattackgoldfish

Jul 29, 2019
Found this server through a couple of google searches to find a good community to play FTB on, fell in love with it. Great staff and from my experience, the community is just awesome! I see this server going far.

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! Responsive admins, run well, mature people to play with. Fun!

patb78

Jul 29, 2019
all new members are in the FTB roster on siknation.com

oh and dont forget, we play a lot more games on various platforms!

entourian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: entourian
Have i ever been banned: no
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: i want to join because i'm interested in playing with other people and building mass builds.
Do i have a mic: yes
Am i willing to use it: yes

skater3123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skater3123
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I just want a place to call home and just to have fun and build! :D:cool::D

KingHeinz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

i just wanted to let you all know, this is a very nice server with many nice people.
The admins are always happy to help you when they are on.
There is almost all time i play a least one admin on.

Very nice community, with people from all around the world.
All people help each other out

Yesterday another user helped me by throwing together our iridium and build a matterfab (finaly).

So come on to the Server

KingHeinz

RussRN

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server for the past week or so and I have been having a blast. Most people are very friendly and the admins have been helpful dealing with the hiccups that come with playing a mod pack that is in beta. The server has been running well and recently upgraded to more ram so it can run even smoother I was told. I hope everyone checks it out. You guys have fun and see you on there soon.