S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

RickMiso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- rickmiso
AGE- 16
Have you ever been banned on a server? Yes, one was a missunderstanding and another my freind was been a duch on a server and he was using my accout
Why you want to play on the S!K Nation? I have been wanting a good server to play on for quite some time.
Do you have a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Ill be using my mic pretty much any time I play

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN trixes
age 15
Never greifed or banned
i really wanna join a server to team upp and play with freindly. I like to chare things and i thing im a
good builder. Im from sweden and played minecraft in beta, Looking forward to play with you guys
and build some awsome things :D

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks admins for increasing the server size. Even better than it was now! Woot!

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hidden_paw
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: no
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: i have been feeling lonely on my SSP worlds, and i want to meet a nice community
Do you own a mic?: i used to but the wire broke
Will you be active on your mic?: no

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: panaplo123
Have I ever been banned form a server: No, i never banned
Why I want to play with S!k Nation: I want to join your server because i like meet new community and help other players who want help:)
Thanks for your time hope to get into your server!

MushroomOfTruth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sam123150
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:The only time i have been banned from a server was on an ultimate hardcore server, where if you die, you get banned
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I want to join S!K NATION so that i can find a mature community to learn the FTB mod with
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on your mic? Yes

MushroomOfTruth

Jul 29, 2019
This is one of the best FTB server's i've been on so far, the community members are the best I've come across so farm.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Your approved on the site now Boomflex, on application it directs to a thread that we want you to post on. Just make sure you are logged into the site brother!!

andy33ajr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Andy33ajr
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope, never in my two years
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I want to play because I'm sick of playing by myself and learn from others
Do you own a mic? Yes, I do have a mic
Will you be active on your mic? Yes I will be an active member on Teamspeak

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
If any adults are looking for a good server, I can recommend this one. It has kids on it, but there is a good core of adults who collaborate and BS over TeamSpeak.

patb78

Jul 29, 2019
Well im with S!K for over a year now, im the divisional leader for BF3 on PS3 and im a admin for the website. I also have FTB but rarely play it, due to the fact i dont have enough time....;(
But the times i played, i had fun with the other members!
So if your looking for a awesome community to play FTB or others games, go to siknation.com and sign up!