S!KCRAFT, [FTB Beta A][Whitelisted][PvE][26 Slots][FTB] 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Maaximilian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maaximilian
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Never been banned.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I checked out your website; I was impressed by just the depth of your involvement in the gaming realm. Didn't know clans existed that spread across so many genres of game. I kind of really want to be apart of it. I love Minecraft as well as Battlefield, so I think I'd make a good addition to your team. I'm a good builder, and really eager to learn more about FTB.

FalloutCharacter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Falloutcarater
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: I was Stunned by The website and it got me pumped up for this server

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to all recent applicants, all applications have been reviewed and approved!! See Ya Server Side!!!

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
All current applications have been processed and approved!! Hopefullly FTB comes back soon I miss you!

Skillmomjja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skillmomjja
AVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: no, never.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: because i want to play with good people who wont make me sad >_>

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Asone
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Want a place to call home new to FTB but i'm learning fast its a unique style of minecraft :D Still new to minecraft online but wanna play with a group of people that would be fun to do things with... (kinda like the minecrack guys) also I have 4 years behind me in minecraft give or take

and I just noticed the site so ill go apply there to :D

apparently im already part of sik gaming as well lmao :D so ill just apply through that O.O (idk how)

flapjackluxs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flapjackluxs
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No I have not.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NATION: Its a semi-small community, no pvp, and seems to be very mature. Exactly what I have been looking for in a FTB server. I am new and im learning and would love a server like this to begin in. I love playing with other people and feel it would be a great experience.