S!KCRAFT[24/7][NOLAG][MINDCRACK][MYSTCRAFT][PVE][MATURE 18+][WHITELIST]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Phili92
Ever banned? Nope: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d53cde29b3a722aec5a4f601e1b986534c330d87
WHY? Interesting in a good community and a server without the typical problems like no player, griefing, abusing admins.
Owning a mic? Yes of course
Will you be active on your mic? I'll try my best

Would be really grateful to be a part of your server.

Welcome to S!k Nation! You’ve now been whitelisted on the server. We’re glad you decided to join us. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak at as well. TeamSpeak Server Address: 8.9.36.41:9434 Password: siknation Please Subscribe to us on YouTube athttp://www.youtube.com/user/SIKNATIONxGAMINGx and Follow us on Twitter.

Muute

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mute3427
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Never
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I'm looking for a mature and stable community that isn't going to fold in 2 weeks time. I want to be part of an environment/server that continually grows and evolves into something.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Yes, but I tend to be on the quieter side :)

Thanks~

ESFBporky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Psycho_docter
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: To try something new in minecraft with the help of others
DO YOU OWN A MIC?: I'm trying to get a new one or fix the one i have
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Yes

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mute3427
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Never
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I'm looking for a mature and stable community that isn't going to fold in 2 weeks time. I want to be part of an environment/server that continually grows and evolves into something.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Yes, but I tend to be on the quieter side :)

Thanks~

Mute3427 you been whitelisted, See Serverside..and hopefully on TS soon!!![DOUBLEPOST=1357247664][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Psycho_docter
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: To try something new in minecraft with the help of others
DO YOU OWN A MIC?: I'm trying to get a new one or fix the one i have

Please register at siknation.com to finish the whitelisting process!!!

sjappiepk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sjappiepkownd

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: I haven't been banned.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I am looking for a good FTB server to play on and the title says no lagg, i have been looking for no lagg for a while now, but all the servers i have found yet do have lagg or a whitelist that doesn't respond.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes, i do own a mic.
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Yes, i will be active with my mic. (TS, Skype).

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sjappiepkownd
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: I haven't been banned.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I am looking for a good FTB server to play on and the title says no lagg, i have been looking for no lagg for a while now, but all the servers i have found yet do have lagg or a whitelist that doesn't respond.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes, i do own a mic.
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Yes, i will be active with my mic. (TS, Skype).

Please register at siknation.com to finish the whitelisting process

G

GregHD

IGN: boombrshot
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: 1 or 2, but it was troll admins
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I'm looking for a good and stable server to play, and by the looks of your banned items you guys have much more of an idea on how to manage a server than the others...
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? yes

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications need to include the following:
IGN: SlothEruption
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why): Yes, but for criticizing an owner about how bad the lag was, so not a conduct problem.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I want to find a server that has enough sense to ban the items that you have such listed so I can play in a lag-free environment with my friends.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? yea
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? if i have to

moo2487

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: moo2487
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why): nope first time trying a server
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I want to play FTB with some more people because i love watching the actual Mindcrack FTB server videos and also this has mystcraft which is such an awesome mod to have
DO YOU OWN A MIC? yep
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? in a not too crowded call/teamspeak server yea otherwise i feel like the call gets too noisy and no one can hear

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: moo2487
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why): nope first time trying a server
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I want to play FTB with some more people because i love watching the actual Mindcrack FTB server videos and also this has mystcraft which is such an awesome mod to have
DO YOU OWN A MIC? yep
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? in a not too crowded call/teamspeak server yea otherwise i feel like the call gets too noisy and no one can hear

You been whitelisted, See Serverside..and hopefully on TS soon!!![DOUBLEPOST=1357254304][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, I just did. My email on there is [email protected], and my username is skitters

Whats IGN Thanks

G

GregHD

You been whitelisted, See Serverside..and hopefully on TS soon!!![DOUBLEPOST=1357254304][/DOUBLEPOST]

Whats IGN Thanks
I've joined your website, my ign is "boombrshot" and my enjin name is "Jean9000"

DavisEcho4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: {redacted offensive name}
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why you want to play with S!K NAT!ON: Im looking for a good server and this looks like a good server.
Do you own a mic? Yes
Will you be active on the mic? if anyone wants to talk i guess i will

Killer44, your IGN is offensive and conflicts with social standards, and as such you are not welcome to the S!kNat!on gaming community.
You have been denied.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Redacted all mentions of the inappropriate IGN. It has been reported to Mojang.

We not tolerate that type name on these forums.

andy33ajr

Jul 29, 2019
Im soooo happy SikNation decided to move to the MindCrack pack. There are no problems so far with the server. Please join us and ave a great time :D

Todd Bettis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: toddbett
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I am looking for a fun group of people to play Minecraft with and you guys seem well organized.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes