S!KCRAFT[24/7][NOLAG][MINDCRACK][MYSTCRAFT][PVE][MATURE 18+][WHITELIST]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

QuiKnow

Jul 29, 2019

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Never because most of the time I played with friends on private server.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON:
(please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server):

I only want to play Minecraft and Feed the Beast and it's kinda hard to find some good servers on which no derps are walking around.

And after reading all the posts about your server I think you guys are all nice people!
And of course I want to meet new people to play minecraft.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC?
Yes if it's recommended. I will try my best with my german-english ;D

lund98

Jul 29, 2019

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:No http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d4c9b5903b54c0454f084748bfb70f739dffdf0f

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server):I want to play whit my friends on this server. I have played tekkit befor but now i want to try something new and my friends said this is a GREAT server and i'd love to come in and play.

DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes i do.

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Yes i will.

Michaze

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Michaze
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH SIK NATION: to have fun with a couple of people
DO YOU OWN A MIC: No
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC: No

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Michaze
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH SIK NATION: to have fun with a couple of people
DO YOU OWN A MIC: No
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC: No

Whitelisting is currently closed until further notice. Sorry, bro.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Offensive or vulgar names are denied.)
Previously Banned?: (paste result url from http://whitelist.mcf.li/)
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: (Don't like griefers?)
Where did you hear about us?: (FTB forums, google, word of mouth)
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: (We have several active members on around the clock)
Your favorite colour?: (Simple question)
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: (IC2, RP2)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: (I joined so I wouldn't be talking to myself and could show off some builds.)
Starting item you would like?: (Be honest and rational)

xVinnie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xVinnie
Age: 16( I digress, 2 years does not make the largest difference as long as the user is mature)
Previously Banned?: No bans found for all
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Well they tend to have a better community and less griefers as far as I'm concerned and because open servers have 4k ms ping while some whitelisted ones like yours only have 500
Where did you hear about us?: FTB forums
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: It depends on how well I get accustomed to it, I have used a TS server before but my accent is too difficult to understand so I normally stray away from it
Your favorite colour?: Blue
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: IC2 , RP4 BC TE slight CC Forestry
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Well, playing on a single player world gets to me at times, especially when u played it for days but have nobody to chat with.
Starting item you would like?: A Pickaxe of any grade and some rubber saplings would be fine

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
xVinnie I will review your post with our other admins! Thank You for taking your time to apply.

The_Doctor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MDetonados
Previously Banned?: No bans found
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Because Server's Without Whitelist Have More Griefers
Where did you hear about us?: Google
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: Yes And No (I Have A Mic, But I Can't Talk Because My English Not Good Enough)
Your favorite colour?: Cyan
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: All The Mods, Except Extra Bees
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Because I Tired Of Playing Alone (I Don't Play In A Server Sence 1.3.2)
Starting item you would like?: One Stack Of Seed Oil Or Some Rubber Saplings

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MDetonados
Previously Banned?: No bans found
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Because Server's Without Whitelist Have More Griefers
Where did you hear about us?: Google
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: Yes And No (I Have A Mic, But I Can't Talk Because My English Not Good Enough)
Your favorite colour?: Cyan
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: All The Mods, Except Extra Bees
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Because I Tired Of Playing Alone (I Don't Play In A Server Sence 1.3.2)
Starting item you would like?: One Stack Of Seed Oil Or Some Rubber Saplings
Be sure to apply at siknation.com with your IGN. Thanks after you do this you will be whitelisted.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Kronza_
Previously Banned?: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/602947b787721df9bdf1900e353305eb973eec49
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: I'm not a fan of the griefers, and spammers, generally the spammers stick to public non-whitelisted servers.
Where did you hear about us?: I heard of you from the FTB Forums!
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: Yes, I even have a Youtube Channel that I will record a series or LP's too, (Assuming Im Accepted).
Your favorite colour?: Blue, Of course/
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: I have knowledge of everything except, Thaumcraft, The bee's mod, and Mystcraft.
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: I have a friend that will apply too, I mainly do it just to ttry and make some friends and so I'm not so lonely, and so if I ever need help, I dont have to grind out Google, I can ask someone thats logged into the server,
Starting item you would like?: A stack of some good food, Maybe Carrots or Cooked Beef, or a bed with a portal gun.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Kronza_
Previously Banned?: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/602947b787721df9bdf1900e353305eb973eec49
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: I'm not a fan of the griefers, and spammers, generally the spammers stick to public non-whitelisted servers.
Where did you hear about us?: I heard of you from the FTB Forums!
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: Yes, I even have a Youtube Channel that I will record a series or LP's too, (Assuming Im Accepted).
Your favorite colour?: Blue, Of course/
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: I have knowledge of everything except, Thaumcraft, The bee's mod, and Mystcraft.
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: I have a friend that will apply too, I mainly do it just to ttry and make some friends and so I'm not so lonely, and so if I ever need help, I dont have to grind out Google, I can ask someone thats logged into the server,
Starting item you would like?: A stack of some good food, Maybe Carrots or Cooked Beef, or a bed with a portal gun.

ok Thank you Kronza our Admins will reviewing your application for approval

Datastalker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Offensive or vulgar names are denied.): Datastalker
Previously Banned?: (paste result url from http://whitelist.mcf.li/): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e8ed9f23e71926955b8344662e2489c02c73b835
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: (Don't like griefers?): Its not that i have trouble with griefers constantly, its just i like to know that im safe when logged off, and dont have to worry about someone stealing from my chests/barrels, it can be abit of a hassle sometimes :)
Where did you hear about us?: (FTB forums, google, word of mouth): I was just searching the FTB forums and i saw you're thread, so here i am.
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: (We have several active members on around the clock): I do, and will use it if neccesary.
Your favorite colour?: (Simple question): Pink :), but atm im using magenta, abit darker and easier to read.
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: (IC2, RP2): Mostly IC2, Foresty and BC, but im also very knowledgable in rp blocks and some things in railcraft.
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: (I joined so I wouldn't be talking to myself and could show off some builds.): Its not that i dont enjoy talking to myself :p I would just like to ACTUALLY interact with other players for a change instead of the usual 50 cyan sheep (dont ask), but its also because i would like to trade and mostly have a laugh with other people and maybe create cool things with them.
Starting item you would like?: (Be honest and rational): Hmmm whats honest and rational, hmmm, this maybe abit op for a starting item, but i would probaly have to go with a rp block breaker for 2 reasons - 1.) You can attach one of these bad boys to any ore/block and it will mine it for you provided you give it a redstone pulse (that means obsidian baby hell yeah). & 2.) Once you collect enough materials, you can make more block breakers and make a mini quarry, saving you tons of time mining and back breaking lava avoiding :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Offensive or vulgar names are denied.): Datastalker
Previously Banned?: (paste result url from http://whitelist.mcf.li/): http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e8ed9f23e71926955b8344662e2489c02c73b835
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: (Don't like griefers?): Its not that i have trouble with griefers constantly, its just i like to know that im safe when logged off, and dont have to worry about someone stealing from my chests/barrels, it can be abit of a hassle sometimes :)
Where did you hear about us?: (FTB forums, google, word of mouth): I was just searching the FTB forums and i saw you're thread, so here i am.
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: (We have several active members on around the clock): I do, and will use it if neccesary.
Your favorite colour?: (Simple question): Pink :), but atm im using magenta, abit darker and easier to read.
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: (IC2, RP2): Mostly IC2, Foresty and BC, but im also very knowledgable in rp blocks and some things in railcraft.
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: (I joined so I wouldn't be talking to myself and could show off some builds.): Its not that i dont enjoy talking to myself :p I would just like to ACTUALLY interact with other players for a change instead of the usual 50 cyan sheep (dont ask), but its also because i would like to trade and mostly have a laugh with other people and maybe create cool things with them.
Starting item you would like?: (Be honest and rational): Hmmm whats honest and rational, hmmm, this maybe abit op for a starting item, but i would probaly have to go with a rp block breaker for 2 reasons - 1.) You can attach one of these bad boys to any ore/block and it will mine it for you provided you give it a redstone pulse (that means obsidian baby hell yeah). & 2.) Once you collect enough materials, you can make more block breakers and make a mini quarry, saving you tons of time mining and back breaking lava avoiding :)

Thanks Datastalker please complete the whitelisting process by applying to siknation.com

Solentash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Solentash
Where did you hear about us?: FTB forums
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: Yes and yes although on the quiet side at first
Your favorite colour?: Blue
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: Have a passing understanding of most mods, in the mindcrack list. If not have all the wikis marked and tend to look things up alot
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Because playing on my own tends to get boring. Being able to assist others with their projects or gathering mats, is more fun to me then playing solo.
Starting item you would like?: Stack of food items (preferable potatoes), maybe some wool to make a bed, rubber saplings.