S!KCRAFT[24/7][NOLAG][MINDCRACK][MYSTCRAFT][PVE][MATURE 18+][WHITELIST]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 216.245.220.2:25579

Hello prospective members.

S!K NAT!ON is a fast growing gaming community and as such we are implementing a stringent application process for hopefuls.
Currently we are limiting the applications to 18+ but it will open as our community fleshes out.

Brief introduction
Hello & Welcome to S!K NAT!ON. We are running an FTB Mindcrack server with the Mystcraft mod, but we aren't like the rest of them out there. S!K NAT!ON is a place to call home. We are a PVE server playing on Normal difficulty, and are looking for mature players.If you are looking for a new experience where you can become a member of a community and experience FTB in a whole new way, come try us out.
We have a TeamSpeak server for our members to use.
Server Rules
1. No additional mods are allowed on the server that aren't part of the Mindcrack pack.
2. No X-ray mods, X-ray texture packs, or flying mods are allowed.
3. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is not allowed, and if found, will be dealt with immediately by staff or admin.
4. No caps, racist comments, or swearing in chat.
5. Always respect all members, higher or lower than your rank.
6. If you have a question or problem, please ask kindly in the server chat.
7. No spamming in chat.
8. Do Not Grief. If you are found to be griefing you will immediately be banned.

Some banned items: Miners and Mining Turtles, World Anchors & Anchor Carts, Nukes and TNT carts.

The server file is currently the Mindcrack pack, including Mystcraft.
Please visit our website http://www.siknation.com to learn more about us. To apply for whitelisting, fill out the questions below. In addition, register on the S!K NAT!ON website. Approval will appear in the S!K NAT!ON Application Forum.
Watch our Youtube video below detailing easy instructions how to ensure the Mystcraft Mod is included in your Launcher downloads.

IGN: (Offensive or vulgar names are denied.)
Previously Banned?: (paste result url from http://whitelist.mcf.li/)
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: (Don't like griefers?)
Where did you hear about us?: (FTB forums, google, word of mouth)
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: (We have several active members on around the clock)
Your favorite colour?: (Simple question)
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: (IC2, RP2)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: (I joined so I wouldn't be talking to myself and could show off some builds.)
Starting item you would like?: (Be honest and rational)

Eugenez90

Jul 29, 2019
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 15
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) Yes , got misunderstood
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Finding a newer server with a friendly / active community
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yea
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Depends

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Eugene & cook can please go to siknation.com to complete the whitelisting process and register. Thanks

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet, new thread with the updated info. Looking forward to assimilating you all in to our collective... o_O

RicarteElit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RicarteElit
Age 14
Have you been banned from a server: No
Why you want to play with s!ik nation: to have fun with a couple of people while I play with a bunch of my favourite mods.
Do you own a mic: No
Will you be active on your mic: obviously no.

Note: I may have thought I was supposed to send an application in your site and I don't know if I fucked it up. If I wasn't supposed please reject that application.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Try again cook make sure to register on siknation.com please

I approved his app a few hours ago. I think I might have spelled his name wrong upon white listing, though.

Cook, have you tried again since that post?[DOUBLEPOST=1357230590][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: RicarteElit
Age 14
Have you been banned from a server: No
Why you want to play with s!ik nation: to have fun with a couple of people while I play with a bunch of my favourite mods.
Do you own a mic: No
Will you be active on your mic: obviously no.

Note: I may have thought I was supposed to send an application in your site and I don't know if I fucked it up. If I wasn't supposed please reject that application.

We got your app. The mic may be problematic as we don't require you to be on TS to be on the server but we are a group with a high level of communication. It's being reviewed by Shootzyu, the clan CEO. He left a comment there.

Eliteslayer0106

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) eliteslayer0106
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 13
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) no i havent
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i want a fun server with nice people
DO YOU OWN A MIC? no sorry
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? nope

jack196

Jul 29, 2019
hay i applied on your website but i dont know if it worked please tell me im IGN jack196 and also here is my app here.

Whitelist applications need to include the following:IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) Jack196
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 16
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) no
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want a fun server in which i cant play with all the mods and have a good time playing with others and like makeing factory specific items and stuff
DO YOU OWN A MIC? yes 3
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? yes i often am on skype and TS

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
hay i applied on your website but i dont know if it worked please tell me im IGN jack196 and also here is my app here.

Whitelist applications need to include the following:IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) Jack196
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 16
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) no
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want a fun server in which i cant play with all the mods and have a good time playing with others and like makeing factory specific items and stuff
DO YOU OWN A MIC? yes 3
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? yes i often am on skype and TS

You have been whitelisted!! See ya on TS and server side!!![DOUBLEPOST=1357233704][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) eliteslayer0106
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 13
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) no i havent
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i want a fun server with nice people
DO YOU OWN A MIC? no sorry
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? nope

Please register at siknation.com and review your application afterwards, Thanks

SirSeiko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SirSeiko
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: S!K NAT!ON seems to have a good community and active gamers. The servers I´ve been on in the past, have usually "died" due to lack of players.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? As much as possible

Looking forward to playing with you guys! :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SirSeiko
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: S!K NAT!ON seems to have a good community and active gamers. The servers I´ve been on in the past, have usually "died" due to lack of players.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? As much as possible

Looking forward to playing with you guys! :)

You been whitelisted, Thanks for registering on siknation.com

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
SirSeiko, make sure you apply for the Mature room on the Teamspeak server. Lots of good chatter between adults in there.

Reactions: SirSeiko

ebMusicMan84

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ebMusicMan84
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: I have not
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I have been looking for a new FTB server since my old server switched back to Tekkit. There are very few servers playing the MindCrack pack with Mystcraft added and that's what I've been looking for!
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? As long as there are interesting people to talk to :D

Mavrl

Jul 29, 2019
`
IGN: ebMusicMan84
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: I have not
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I have been looking for a new FTB server since my old server switched back to Tekkit. There are very few servers playing the MindCrack pack with Mystcraft added and that's what I've been looking for!
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? As long as there are interesting people to talk to :D

Welcome to S!k Nation! You’ve now been whitelisted on the server. We’re glad you decided to join us. Feel free to join us on TeamSpeak at as well. TeamSpeak Server Address: 8.9.36.41:9434 Password: siknation Please Subscribe to us on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/SIKNATIONxGAMINGx and Follow us on Twitter.