S!KCRAFT[24/7][NOLAG][MINDCRACK][MYSTCRAFT][PVE][MATURE 18+][WHITELIST]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SageJiraiya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SageJiraiya
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No. I am an honest and hard-working Minecrafter.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON:I have tried some FTB and would love to look into Multiplayer. I have not yet found a server, and you guys look like a great place to start.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? I have a headset, and frequently make use of it in Mumble, Skype, et cetera.
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? It is easily accessible, so of course.

blackarchan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:blackarchan
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON:I want to play on a good server
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Depends on the day

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications need to include the following:IGN: (this would be your minecraft name) Moryse
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game) 16
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why) Yes, it was awhile ago...back in Beta 1.5 i think...My account was hacked, and banned from my favorite server :/ any other bans, i dont know of.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Well, im new to feed the beast, and ill make this short and Honest.. Your server looks very nice, and helpful to *noobs* like me, and im hoping that this server will be right for me.
DO YOU OWN A MIC?Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Of course baybay ;)

Gorni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gorni
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Nope, i know how to behave and treat other ppl.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON:I'm looking for a good FTB server and each i've played on so far had a really bad performance.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes is do.
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Of course, i like to talk to other ppl.

RicarteElit

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't understand, have I been whitelisted?
Oh and I actually have a mic but it is only used for skypes and things like that and I didn't tell it because I was afraid of imature people calling me a kid.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: toddbett
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: I am looking for a fun group of people to play Minecraft with and you guys seem well organized.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? Yes

You been whitelisted see ya serverside and hopefully on TS soon!!![DOUBLEPOST=1357314980][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't understand, have I been whitelisted?
Oh and I actually have a mic but it is only used for skypes and things like that and I didn't tell it because I was afraid of imature people calling me a kid.

Thats good that have a mic, no on here will call you a kid just act mature :) ... You will be whitelisted under a trial run must prove that mature and have good communication skills seeing you on Teamspeak will be a plus.

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications need to include the following:IGN: (this would be your minecraft name)Pure_eyes
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game)15
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why)nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)i tried to set up a server but there was much lag so just wanted a server to play and a good guys to play
DO YOU OWN A MIC?yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC?yeah i think

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications need to include the following:IGN: (this would be your minecraft name)Pure_eyes
AGE: (how old you are, we would like mature people that are here to have fun and enjoy the game)15
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (please tell us if you have ever been banned from a server and the reason why)nope
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)i tried to set up a server but there was much lag so just wanted a server to play and a good guys to play
DO YOU OWN A MIC?yes
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC?yeah i think
Pure, sounds good. Head over to http://www.siknation.com and fill out one of our apps. Once it shows up and it's approved, we can get you white listed.

-S-

RicarteElit

Jul 29, 2019
Thats good that have a mic, no on here will call you a kid just act mature :) ... You will be whitelisted under a trial run must prove that mature and have good communication skills seeing you on Teamspeak will be a plus.

What kind of trial and when?

Michaze

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Michaze
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: No
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH SIK NATION: to have fun with a couple of people while I play with a bunch of my favourite mods.
DO YOU OWN A MIC: No
WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC: No

jackhammer08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alexdel
have u ever been banned from a server: no
why you want to play with sik nation : to play with a friendly people and a place where i dont get griefed
do you own a mic:yes i do own a mic
will you be active on your mic : yes

cookb85

Jul 29, 2019
I approved his app a few hours ago. I think I might have spelled his name wrong upon white listing, though.

Cook, have you tried again since that post?[DOUBLEPOST=1357230590][/DOUBLEPOST]

We got your app. The mic may be problematic as we don't require you to be on TS to be on the server but we are a group with a high level of communication. It's being reviewed by Shootzyu, the clan CEO. He left a comment there.

Still not whitelisted. IGN: cookb85

Teddy_tanktops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Teddy_Tanktops
Ever banned? Nope, have infact never played Minecraft online but I have played onlinegames/mmo's for over 10 years.
WHY? Since I only ever play online games I really want to find a great community even for Minecraft, half the fun is playing the game and half the fun is talking to people and having fun on teamspeak/comms and I really missed that part when playing Minecraft so I figured it was time to try to find that community.
Owning a mic? Yea
Will you be active on your mic? Most of the time I log on comms before logging into the game so yes, I would.

I hope you will consider adding me to your community, looking forward playing with you all!

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Teddy_Tanktops
Ever banned? Nope, have infact never played Minecraft online but I have played onlinegames/mmo's for over 10 years.
WHY? Since I only ever play online games I really want to find a great community even for Minecraft, half the fun is playing the game and half the fun is talking to people and having fun on teamspeak/comms and I really missed that part when playing Minecraft so I figured it was time to try to find that community.
Owning a mic? Yea
Will you be active on your mic? Most of the time I log on comms before logging into the game so yes, I would.

I hope you will consider adding me to your community, looking forward playing with you all!

You been whitelisted Brother, hopefully we see on TS soon and Serverside!!!

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
I saw it said "Not accepting white-list applications "
Then I saw applications white-listed an hour ago, so I figured I'd try.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Hear this when I say 'Yes', I was just Admin abused(Less than an hour ago from this post.) And the reason being that I was HELPING HIS PLAYERBASE. His server was a extramods server with incorrect instructions and he refused to listen or help his players stating that "dumb players will be left behind. " So instead of him helping his players... I helped them!
And this is what the admin did:

Used a Red-Matter ICBM Nuclear missle on my base HUB, main base, and anything I owned.
Shutdown the server to delete the Red-Matter missle, then un-whitelisted me and 2 friends when we accepted we had to move on(We were going to let it slide and rebuild, because we are dumb.)

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON:
(please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)
Me and 2 friends like to play minecraft, seriously- it's just that simple. But, our kindness fucked us and apparently was taboo in a server owned by the 2013 Hitler. We want to build our base, make shit pretty, and make shit pretty more. That's all I want to fucking do- But, apparently I can't get lucky enough to find a server with my desires of no lag and peace.

DO YOU OWN A MIC?
Yes

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC?
I'm on Teamspeak everyday for Minecraft/League.

Brandon Line

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hazyxnightmare
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Yes once because my nuclear reactor on Tekkit blew up a town.
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: Because it seems like a legit group with welcoming, mature players.
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
I saw it said "Not accepting white-list applications "
Then I saw applications white-listed an hour ago, so I figured I'd try.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: Hear this when I say 'Yes', I was just Admin abused(Less than an hour ago from this post.) And the reason being that I was HELPING HIS PLAYERBASE. His server was a extramods server with incorrect instructions and he refused to listen or help his players stating that "dumb players will be left behind. " So instead of him helping his players... I helped them!
And this is what the admin did:

Used a Red-Matter ICBM Nuclear missle on my base HUB, main base, and anything I owned.
Shutdown the server to delete the Red-Matter missle, then un-whitelisted me and 2 friends when we accepted we had to move on(We were going to let it slide and rebuild, because we are dumb.)

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Me and 2 friends like to play minecraft, seriously- it's just that simple. But, our kindness fucked us and apparently was taboo in a server owned by the 2013 Hitler. We want to build our base, make shit pretty, and make shit pretty more. That's all I want to fucking do- But, apparently I can't get lucky enough to find a server with my desires of no lag and peace.

DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE ON YOUR MIC? I'm on Teamspeak everyday for Minecraft/League.

If still interested Wisdoms please apply to siknation.com, we building a Mature player base right now and we love to have you.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tapercrazy_jay
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: nope as i follow the rules all the time
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH S!K NAT!ON: to meet new people n hav a gd fun time
DO YOU OWN A MIC? Yes
Your favorite colour?: blue
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: most the mods i know of but not much on traincraft
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: i enjoy playing with others
Starting item you would like?: just some food to get me to were i need to build up n mabye a stone sword