Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Server not up... meh. I'll just do some myststuff until it restart.

8gGZNO2.jpg

Hl8guuZ.jpg

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Is this server going to upgrade to 1.5.1 or wait until 1.6?

It will probably not upgrade to the 1.5.1 "beta pack", as the few mods wich have been removed (Redpower, y u no update) are too important (all our houses are made of marble and basalt. ok not mine. It's a rig). However, if all those mods update, and FTB ultimate update to 1.5, the server will be updated (I can't find any reason to not do it).

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
And about waiting to 1.6 :

We'll have the same problem than with 1.5. Some mods (you know wich) will take weeks/months to be updated and we'll wait again, eventually until the 1.7. And it can go this way for months. Imagine that FTB always is one version later than vanilla MC, or worse, that we get stuck in some MC version. Anyways, we can be sure that we'll more wait than play minecraft.

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
No promises, only supppositions. And i've never seen any delay being respected (wich means we'll never have FTB 1.5 or 1.6 before MC 5.8 (or later update)).

Here's what i sent to headbudgie on skype :

*Yawn* What is going on with the serv? still nothing? back to writing the report :

DAY 3 : Still no news from terra libera. All hope is lost in the team. The expedition sent there the first day to give us some information dosen't reply. We suppose they are lost too. Whatever is going on there, we start thinking about nuking the site from orbit. It will maybe not solve the problem, but it'll be fun.

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
****************IMPORTANT SERVERY UPDATE**********

As a result of the latest downtime, GenuinePanda will be temporarily hosting the server, with the Terra Liberta world file that will be uploaded on the website shortly. Panda's currently working on setting up the server, more info (IP and such) will be provided shortly.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hey, uh, I did my app thingy (very original, well done). Do I get an email? Did I do something wrong? Don't most people get accepted?

TheGenuinePanda

Jul 29, 2019
The server i payed for (veoserv) doesn't allow for v1.0.2 and only 1.0.1, i just paid £12, but its ok, we can either go with it OR someone can give me a company that hasn't been ddossed:L that allows 1.0.2

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
The server i payed for (veoserv) doesn't allow for v1.0.2 and only 1.0.1, i just paid £12, but its ok, we can either go with it OR someone can give me a company that hasn't been ddossed:L that allows 1.0.2

If we use 1.0.1 after having used 1.0.2, there will be tons of bugs, and disapearing stuff. you're sure you want to do that?
If you can get a 1.0.2 server, here's the config files:

Attachments

• Config.zip
    214.6 KB · Views: 47