Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Entry Fee?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 42074

When connecting, make sure you're on Ultimate 1.0.2.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
Here I quote from Waveride's FAQ page. If I was running a website, I'd jump at the chance to host with them.

"Can I run Minecraft?
Minecraft is allowed, but you won't be pleased with the performance. The nodes run on E5 CPUs (which have a lower clockspeed than i7). Think twice about running it."

Clearly you have no idea that even an E5-2630 is overkill for the kind of member amount you plan on having. And Waveride was not the only provider I suggested. Either way, I'm giving up. Do whatever you want, but personally I won't be coming onto the server anytime soon.

D

Deleted member 42074

Clearly you have no idea that even an E5-2630 is overkill for the kind of member amount you plan on having. And Waveride was not the only provider I suggested. Either way, I'm giving up. Do whatever you want, but personally I won't be coming onto the server anytime soon.
I do plan on growing the server in due time.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
So, I decided to do a 3-day-each report on what happened on the server and things I learned about you guys:
Day 1 on Terra Liberta:
SamJP and me are on an alliance, he will work with bees and I'll work with crops and farms.
QQII is Peach's current apprentice as an inventor.
Yellow has a Jetpack (already?) and Blorog is struggling to find Mutatio to finish his Thaum Field Theory.
LTD is the current money measure.
This setting will be after WW III (Fallout style).
Non-roleplay stuff must be like this: (...) until we manage to get a TS channel.

Non-roleplay related stuff:
Me, Blorog and SamJP watch anime.
Apparently I have a lot in common with Sam (music and game related).

samjpclarke

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 on Terra Liberta:

After much discussion, we name the starting city.
Industries start to thrive, with an industrial blast furnace being produced.
I manufacture apiaries, and get to work with bees.
GenuinePanda joins the server and builds a house.
GPuzzle gets to work on a machine house.
Panda and I go to the nether to mine, and unwittingly release a herd of zombie pigmen wielding our gem swords onto the fine city. After a battle lasting the entire night, the invading army is repelled, and we get to work rebuilding

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 on Terra Liberta:

Panda and I go to the nether to mine, and unwittingly release a herd of zombie pigmen wielding our gem swords onto the fine city. After a battle lasting the entire night, the invading army is repelled, and we get to work rebuilding

Also, HeadBudgie is having problems with the permission plugin, Chrissy joined the server, I am swarmed by mobs every night. The Railway and the Farm are being worked on, Yellow is insanely fast, Seb hates me for making bad puns, Rainbiw griefed Sam, and QQII and Blorog had a problem with a spawner.

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 on Terra Liberta:

Hey! Don't forget me and Cat helped with the pigmen >.>