Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
*Yawn*

I'm getting tired of waiting for the serv to restart.

What's on the serv website? (supposing we can call that a website)

Hey... The map download... I can do whatever i want with it...

BLOW UP ALL THE THINGS !

http://imgur.com/a/OigPh#0 (Keept only the best screenshots. Pressing F2 at the exact moment of the explosion is very hard (and it's lagging))

(I'm such an immature noob)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
*Yawn*

BLOW UP ALL THE THINGS !

http://imgur.com/a/OigPh#0 (Keept only the best screenshots. Pressing F2 at the exact moment of the explosion is very hard (and it's lagging))

So, how was the explosion of F.A.R.M?
Did the boiler explode, too?

UncagedBlue

Jul 29, 2019
Well...that's a completely random suggestion xD

I've been thinking about it. Like, how about a few servers for the ROTRPS community. Call it BudgeNet. Ultimate, Terrafirmacraft, other stuff... idk, there's a divinerpg pack, if anyone would be intrested in that. But TFC would be really good. It's really awesome (also we would have to add smart moving).

D

Deleted member 42074

Server will (hopefully) be up this week. Couldn't get it working because our hosts host doesn't work weekends like our host does. Meaning they couldn't reopen the IP after the DDOS. Thanks for your patience.

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
Server will (hopefully) be up this week. Couldn't get it working because our hosts host doesn't work weekends like our host does. Meaning they couldn't reopen the IP after the DDOS. Thanks for your patience.
How often will this be happening? It's pretty annoying...

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
*Yawn*

BLOW UP ALL THE THINGS !

I Like how my base made you crash. Thats the power of Wolfe Industries!!!

Reactions: Blorog1

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
We should have a Terrafirmacraft server as well. That'd be cool.

Meh. Not that it's a bad mod (it looks actually pretty cool, it's full minecraft done greg-realistic-hard style, and it include Underground biomes like stuff, and more trees), but having multiple servers will be a giant mess. Let's stick to ultimate. It's still the best modpack. And terrafirmacraft is not much compatible with other mods.

So, how was the explosion of F.A.R.M?
Did the boiler explode, too?

It wasen't that epic. I should had added more TNT. The boiler explosed, but not of it's own. Just some more TNT.

I Like how my base made you crash. Thats the power of Wolfe Industries!!!

Too much power. My TNT can't handle it.

It may had crashed because i tried to make the machines blow up by wiring them on HV. Nothing hppened. I don't know about a bug like this and my config is the serv one, and i succesfuly blew up my base on the serv by wiring a centrifuge on MV (It looks too much like the electrolyser. I'm tempted evrytime to wire it on MV and it always blow up), killing myself and losing some flooring, and the electrolyser. So the config is good.

I've also a issue with nukes : on my test world, and only here, they don't always damage blocks. The bug sometimes disapear for no reason (Tried changing gamerule Mobgriefing, no effect) and reappears for no reason too.

Anyways, explosions behave weirdly sometimes.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
A DDOS attack is not the hosts fault. It's the act of a lowlife prick with nothing better to do.

Good hosts have enough bandwidth to sustain an attack, not to mention hardware devices that assist with the filtering. Unfortunately, the Minecraft market is largely saturated with kids renting dedicated servers and calling themselves a host. They don't have the resources needed to defend against a DDoS attack.

D

Deleted member 42074

Good hosts have enough bandwidth to sustain an attack, not to mention hardware devices that assist with the filtering. Unfortunately, the Minecraft market is largely saturated with kids renting dedicated servers and calling themselves a host. They don't have the resources needed to defend against a DDoS attack.
Apparently they decided to close off the port to (pardon me) null the IP to avoid it affecting their other customers.