Return Of The Roleplay Server!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Entry Fee?

• Total voters

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
We've already solved the case, guys:
It was Cat and Yellow, he went Ax Crazy, she was paranoid as shit, nuclear war was just a matter of time.

UncagedBlue

Jul 29, 2019
Item ban request: the Minefactory Fisher.

As soon as someone has power going, food isn't a problem because the fisher just spits out thousands of fish. PRIME has around 30 thousand fish in deep storage. This block negates any need for the many other food types or any food company.

Reactions: samjpclarke

YellowMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Item ban request: the Minefactory Fisher.

As soon as someone has power going, food isn't a problem because the fisher just spits out thousands of fish. PRIME has around 30 thousand fish in deep storage. This block negates any need for the many other food types or any food company.
Meh. That's not the fisher wich is a problem, it's the use of it at industrial scale, using free solar power, and 10 fishers, running all the time without control system. Then we have too much fish.

What about placing back the yalisean fish trasher?

You should also increase the delay for the donate message. What is it? Five minutes? Kind of persistent...
That's not 5 mins, it's 30 secs. 15-30 mins would be fine, because now it's "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu................. WILL IT SHUT UP?"

A last thing :

Nuke all the buildings. (But i didn't do it alone. It's the budgian governement wich organized the total destruction of the country, and i helped a bit)

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
Just two questions:
1. Why do we need to give our real name? (Also I'm assuming it won't be given out?)
2. Do you have any mods fully disabled?

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
I'm definitely interesting in this, but, like Frost, I'd like to know why I need to give out personal information to someone who is (no offense) a stranger :) I'm pretty paranoid/cautious about this kind of stuff

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Since I sent out an email and didn't get a reply back and I totally forgot about it, is there an extra step I need to take to get on the server?

Last time I tried (like 2 months ago, I forgot this server even existed untill it got back up to the first page) it said I wasn't whitelisted, even though the email said it was approved.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
Also, do you have DamageIndicators installed on the server? I feel it adds a lot to the experience and it doesn't affect people who don't have the mod installed on their client, but if it is not installed on the server it won't work for those that do have it installed.

D

Deleted member 42074

Just two questions:
1. Why do we need to give our real name? (Also I'm assuming it won't be given out?)
2. Do you have any mods fully disabled?

I'm definitely interesting in this, but, like Frost, I'd like to know why I need to give out personal information to someone who is (no offense) a stranger :) I'm pretty paranoid/cautious about this kind of stuff

You don't need to. Your first name is all that is really asked for. The only problem I have with people being cautious about names is that they already give their personal information out to more strangers than they do acquaintances: more often than not. Anyway yeah just because and also: full name's come in handy when someone ddoses a server. Not that I would bother to pursue an idiot like that in that way. Too expensive.

And no, Frost. We don't have damage indicators installed or any mods disabled.[DOUBLEPOST=1370050326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since I sent out an email and didn't get a reply back and I totally forgot about it, is there an extra step I need to take to get on the server?

Last time I tried (like 2 months ago, I forgot this server even existed untill it got back up to the first page) it said I wasn't whitelisted, even though the email said it was approved.

Hi, sorry for the hassle. You should be whitelisted now.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Blargh! So many problems!
Can't wait to get on the server though.

When I try to join, it says I'm missing ender storage, immibi's core, and extra biomes XL even though I already have them. When I look for a download for them, I can only find the updated versions.
I also tried deleting the ultimate pack and redownloading it. No such luck.
Is there any place I could get these versions of the mods?
Although, it did ask me if I wanted to update two times (once per try). I hit yes, should I hit no and try to join the server then?

EDIT: Just re-tried again. It doesn't give me the option anymore, it's just downloading the final version by default.