Resonant Rise

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It was coolw ehn first added in 1.5.2 but its a real resource hog and I agree about the various type of cobble being a logistical nightmare. But they're SO pretty!

it'd be nice if when you'd break the different types of cobble, they'd become all the same, unless you'd use silk tourch. or perhaps a block/item that lets you color the cobble into the different types of cobble

Softpotatis

Jul 29, 2019
Have anyone here on the thread done a sorting system using the Tubes mod? I'm having trouble with uncoloured items entering coloured pipes, instead of going to the chest a little bit further for uncoloured items.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
I too disabled underground biomes ... or rather, I don't have it selected.

I whip out a bucket of force and stand my yellow glowing fluid ground during zombie attacks. Screw them.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I too disabled underground biomes ... or rather, I don't have it selected.

I whip out a bucket of force and stand my yellow glowing fluid ground during zombie attacks. Screw them.
We did this.. in 1 night we had over 5 full sets of armour, plus random other bits n bobs..

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Oooo, works with skeletons too? I doubt it would work on Enderman since they will just teleport away but what about Creepers and spiders?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Oooo, works with skeletons too? I doubt it would work on Enderman since they will just teleport away but what about Creepers and spiders?
Never tried with them but since they don't carry items I doubt they'd drop anything. It's mainly useful for zombies since they path towards your entrance so a nice front door trap can be made.

Reactions: PierceSG

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
It was coolw ehn first added in 1.5.2 but its a real resource hog and I agree about the various type of cobble being a logistical nightmare. But they're SO pretty!
When building a new pack, after I've got IDs properly deconflicted, I use the Forestry backpack config to allow these types of cobble in my digger's backpack. It's just 3 IDs.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Liquid force will kill skeletons, but even if they are armoured you will not get their drops. Works on Endermen too, they will NOT teleport away.

Reactions: PierceSG

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Resonant Rise's website is found here resonant-rise.com . Only packs distributed through the FTB Launcher are allowed to be advertised on our forums. I'm sorry but it confuses people to see non FTB packs here. There's nothing wrong with the pack we just can't make an exception no matter how well known the pack is.

Status
Not open for further replies.