RedPower news, and thaumcraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Back on topic: any new rumors regarding the progress on Redpower? I feel so naked without the redpower redstone wiring system. It's so superior to normal redstone, and i miss it sorely.

I used to be a redstone nerd in vanilla. big-time too. but the quirkiness of the vanilla mechanic in the end became too much of an annoyance to deal with on more complex builds.
My precioussss alloy wiressss. My precioussss logic gatesssss....

Lucius

Jul 29, 2019
I keep telling you guys, Red Power 2 is nothing more then a myth made up by the best pranksters in the world. It is not real.
If you go by the fact that digital reality is not actual reality then I suppose you are right, but that means that a big proportion of the world economy is based on myth... wait I was trying to disprove, not prove... Hmmm I'll fall back on IT'S REAL I USED IT! (pr5b2 on 1.2.5 though, as much as I wish, I don't have access to forgecraft lol)

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Nah what you used in 1.2.5 was nothing more then a mincraft jedi mind trick. It just looked like you had this so called red power.

Reactions: Chewbacca

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I've got no problem with throwing a party and being off topic while we wait. And if there IS news (beyond there being only 2 bugs left) we can celibrate that, AND maybe a release.

So, what's your favorite party drink?
I've presently got 2. Both involving peach vodka. One mixed with white grape peach juice, the other with sparkling apple peach juice.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Peach Vodka sounds like it's an intersting way to start. I think I'd rather the sparkling apple angle.

I've got three that are about the same, but one's a single shot, one's a double shot, and the third's a rather insane triple. Vodka or other rocket propellent mixed into lemon lime and defused with something sweet.

Course, most times I just want an irish coffee, but, this is a party, is it not?

upsbud

Jul 29, 2019
I very rarely drink, however this is probably the best thread about Redpower news and speculation I have come across.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Peach Vodka sounds like it's an intersting way to start. I think I'd rather the sparkling apple angle.

I've got three that are about the same, but one's a single shot, one's a double shot, and the third's a rather insane triple. Vodka or other rocket propellent mixed into lemon lime and defused with something sweet.

Course, most times I just want an irish coffee, but, this is a party, is it not?
I just happened upon it one day in the airport sized dollar bin at the liquor store. Rather good find I might say!

Appleton's Rum and Coca-Cola :)

*is sitting drinking atm*
Rum and coke was my drink of choice for a long while, good choice!

Ambiguities

Jul 29, 2019
TGIF! Exams start Monday. Relax tonight, studying all weekend :p

I've been drinking rum for so long. Its always been a comfort drink. A nice relaxing mellow :)

Reactions: Ashzification

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Bacardi and coke as I type. So glad I clicked on this thread for RP2 and found out I wasn't the only alcoholic. Heres to killing some brain cells. :eek:

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
I still haven't found an alcohol I've liked yet, though I've not had a lot of opportunity to try new ones either. My drink of choice tends to be simple tea half-way between sweet and unsweet... and maybe an occasional black coffee with no additives. I guess you could say caffeine is my drug of choice.

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
I still haven't found an alcohol I've liked yet, though I've not had a lot of opportunity to try new ones either. My drink of choice tends to be simple tea half-way between sweet and unsweet... and maybe an occasional black coffee with no additives. I guess you could say caffeine is my drug of choice.

Caffeine is also my addiction. I drink a pot of coffee a day. Black- no pollutants added :)